Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 644 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,600 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They are probably waiting to germinate.
    How do you give the owner rep?!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    In the post you want to give rep to, click on the star. Then you can give it.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    In the post you want to give rep to, click on the star. Then you can give it.
    Thanks,Mike! I was being a bit rhetorical / philosophizing...in terms of value in giving rep to the guy already wearing the robes of anorak.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Not sure what that means, but it's all cool.

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Not sure what that means, but it's all cool.
    Just a lame Ready Player One reference...

My Mood
    Cool

Oh OK. I never read the book or saw the movie so that reference went right over my head.
    Anyway, hopefully The Starship Trooper set should be shipping real soon. And two weeks to go
    until the one everybody seems to be waiting for.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

This might be interesting to watch, especially with the highly anticipated and pending release.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Edit...r/254887191151
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ASSUMING Blood M. is next... I will be selling a matching set.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All was right with the world.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

My Mood
    Cool

Nice .

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may have been brought up before, but I'm wondering who keeps their Suntup boxes, and where you store them? Right now I've got mine in a closet, but the space is definitely finite. Once that's gone, there are a couple cubbies where I can stick a few boxes, but after that I may have to put them in our garage attic. I think the cardboard will do fine, but I'm not sure about the foam inserts over time. They would be facing temps of well below 0 F (we hit -35 F this winter) to probably 120 F or more (it gets really hot up there in the summer).

I never thought I'd be a "box collector", but Paul makes these so darn nice I haven't been willing to part with them.

My Mood
    Cool

I hardly have space for the books let alone the boxes. I understand the importance of keeping them, but I just can't.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I store mine in a shed:

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have mine (as well as Lividian boxes, and a few others), stored in a walk-in attic (near water heater). The door to the attic is in the bedroom I use for my library/study, so it is convenient. I don't have nearly as many as you do. Since I am now just buying the occasional AGE, I shoud be fine, but may eventually have to move to attic above garage, where I imagine the temperature fluctuates a lot more then the current one.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

I store mine in a shed:
    Well, somebody is prepared! Our neighborhood covenant doesn't allow sheds. If they did, I'm afraid I'd have to choose a nice home brewery over box storage. I guess that would free up the small section of basement where my brewery is now.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was keeping mine in the garage until I ran out of space:

Now they are in the garage attic:

Along with a few other boxes:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a road limited for sale. It will come with matching Blood Meridian (should we all be right)... pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

However unlikely this may be, I feel I should put it out there because you never know. I'm looking for #16 of The Road.

The person who has it may not even want to sell it but I figured I'd try anyway. I didn't jump on the numbered train until Neuromancer and was lucky enough to get #16.

Also, I should add if the person that owns #16 wants the same number for Blood Meridian I would definitely consider selling it to them. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Overstating the obvious; but that Paul Suntup is a pretty swell dude.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post

Did your tracking information get updated at all before the box delivered? Mine still says "arriving late" as of 02/26, so I'm hoping that it'll hop back on the radar any day now.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post

Did your tracking information get updated at all before the box delivered? Mine still says "arriving late" as of 02/26, so I'm hoping that it'll hop back on the radar any day now.
    My recent shipment from CD said "arriving late" until it was delivered and then they updated it to delivered. It never showed arrival or out for delivery scans.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my ARC of SOTL yesterday. After looking in the back, this is how I feel:

Spoiler:

Thanks Paul!

BTW, did everyone get the same ARC?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I didn't even realize the names were there until I saw your post and looked!
    I'm not really that dumb, just slow sometimes.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    When I get notified that something important is coming by USPS (like a Suntup book), I go on the USPS dashboard and request all notifications by text. Usually, that gives me good tracking information, including estimated date of arrival, etc. They are not as detailed as UPS, but not bad. Usually I get notified when they get the package, when it arrives at the nearest regional facility, then kind of dead air until it hits our regional facility, our local facility, my nearby post office, out for delivery and finally, delivered.

Seed initially showed everything, including (I think, I've deleted the texts) out for delivery on it's initial estimated delivery date. Then no book and the USPS dashboard just showed the arriving late message. When it finally came, I got three morning texts saying it hit our local facility, nearby post office and it was out for delivery. So, basically nothing until day of delivery. I was also never notified about reaching our regional facility - maybe it bypassed it somehow.

Hopefully yours arrives soon!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This guy is such a tool. Selling the SOTL Arc gift.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silence-Of-....m46890.l49292

+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 644 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 ... LastLast