Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 645 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,650 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Another have you moved email. Numbered SOtL. I love it how they are flooding in now.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Wanted to share another remarque - this one in SEED. Came out fantastic.

That is awesome!

I'm more than a little jealous. I'm still hoping that my copy isn't lost forever - mailed it March 1st, failed to arrive, opened a case with USPS, eventually they said I should expect it returned to me. Surprisingly, it apparently made it back to Phoenix, only for it to be sent off to Turkey again instead of returned. That was two weeks ago now - it's certainly racking up the miles anyway.
    Jeremy, I remember Dolce telling me the saga of your book and I'm really hoping it finally arrives. I know I waited a long time for mine...and I also remember you sent yours way before me. Ugh. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed buddy.

And thank you Herbert & Patrick. I really love her work so much. Couldn't wait to support her and also get something really cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please resuscitate me!?!......Like right now, please?

I first received the "have you moved e-mail?" for The Silence of the Lambs numbered edition today, and now this?

I can't feel my heartbeat right now!

BEST....NEWS....EVER!!!

PS: Thank you Paul for keeping me posted on this along the way, much appreciated!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Traveler bhays is on a distinguished road bhays's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

I first received the "have you moved e-mail?" for The Silence of the Lambs numbered edition today, and now this?

BEST....NEWS....EVER!!!

PS: Thank you Paul for keeping me posted on this along the way, much appreciated!

That’s awesome! Congrats and can’t wait to see pics of that 1/1 edition!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's so cool! Congrats!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bhays View Post

BEST....NEWS....EVER!!!

That’s awesome! Congrats and can’t wait to see pics of that 1/1 edition!
    Thanks! I'll do just that. 🙃

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so, SO stinking jealous of this! Extremely cool!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Thank you, it is cooler than cool. 😬

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool squared. No, cool CUBED! Or as I liked to call it, ice cubes!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool squared. No, cool CUBED! Or as I liked to call it, ice cubes!
    I do love me some good old fashioned and ice cold cubes.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

BEST....NEWS....EVER!!!

Congrats and that's awesome.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The PC copy of Let the Right One In I won came in today. I'm very grateful to Paul for his generosity. This was a huge deal to me.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

That's awesome. Congrats.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Pretty Cool PC from a Perfect Contest won by a Preferred Customer going into his Pampered Collection!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So i tried to go live for an unboxing video of Neuromancer earlier today on facebook, sadly it got interupted due to restrictions (i had not thought about that, silly me) but i made a separate video and uploaded it.

I love the designation, the way the edition looks and just everything about it. I uploaded that video to youtube and you can all watch it here, enjoy!

https://youtu.be/yU8uyeRM9YY

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool the designation spells your name.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's cool the designation spells your name.
    Yeah, it is. I had not even noticed that until Dave mentioned it, i was too busy taking some photographs.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! I also took some photographs, i nearly forgot to post some of them here too.

My Mood
    Cool

Again. Looks great Twan.

My Mood
    Cool

Got another shipment on the way. Numbered SoTL. When in rains it pours.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Grats Twan. That book is beyond amazing.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Garrell! It truly is, i'm beyond stoked that this one is on my shelf.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So cool. She does creative, weird stuff. Congrats, Sir.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let The Right One In arrived today.

Stunning. I like it a lot!

Knocked it out of the park Paul. Thank you
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 645 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 ... LastLast