Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 645 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Is anybody excited for next Wed an Thursday? Because I sure am.
    My wallet is not. Hockey just started for my oldest. Oof.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Yea, I can understand that. Gear is expensive. But really, does he need ALL that protective stuff? Let's have our priorities straight here .

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the past 5 years (maybe 6?) - my 12 year old has been playing both goalie and skating out...and last year he started refereeing - so I have found a way to make an expensive sport even more expensive...oh and his ref helmet is different than his player helmet...and we switched to a Kevlar goalie helmet two years ago since he's been playing in better competition.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I never played sports. But that's great that we have some parents of some proud hockey players. Watching some of the playoffs, you get the idea of what a demanding sport it is. As a goalie it's just crazy reflexes and being able to get into those impossible positions to try and make a save. But of course the other players are up and down the ice. A very demanding game.
    Good luck to both players. And let's hope Paul keeps shooting one timers (sorry cit74).

My Mood
    Cool

I am sure people saw the silent auction that David has at Betts.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sure people saw the silent auction that David has at Betts.
    Cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently some folks over on the CD forum have a problem with the 48 hour refund policy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Apparently some folks over on the CD forum have a problem with the 48 hour refund policy.
    The Terms of Service were updated today and do not reference a 48 hour window now.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    The Terms of Service were updated today and do not reference a 48 hour window now.
    can you explain this to me? id rather not attempt to navigate another forum to understand the issues with the 48 hour refund policy, is this Suntups policy? was? what?

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    can you explain this to me? id rather not attempt to navigate another forum to understand the issues with the 48 hour refund policy, is this Suntups policy? was? what?
    The original and still posted Suntup ToS stated there was a 48 hour window on cancellations of pre-orders. When Paul got wind of the complaint he updated the old policy to make it current and he removed the 48 hour cancellation window.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    For the past 5 years (maybe 6?) - my 12 year old has been playing both goalie and skating out...and last year he started refereeing - so I have found a way to make an expensive sport even more expensive...oh and his ref helmet is different than his player helmet...and we switched to a Kevlar goalie helmet two years ago since he's been playing in better competition.
    I find it amazing that you can afford things like food given that, much less books.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I find it amazing that you can afford things like food given that, much less books.
    Priorities :0 ...although I did stop the Suntup lettered books after The Road...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just once I'd like to catch one of Paul's videos live.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just once I'd like to catch one of Paul's videos live.
    I enjoy them immensely, try not to miss one, well, haven’t for nearly a year now.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

now that Paul has said nobody has really guessed what tomorrows book is I'm really curious. I thought we had it pegged!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

Surprises can be fun too. I am really looking forward to 2021 and 2022. I have a feeling they will be epic.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Priorities :0 ...although I did stop the Suntup lettered books after The Road...
    And what a way to go out. That one looks (to me) exceptional.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    now that Paul has said nobody has really guessed what tomorrows book is I'm really curious. I thought we had it pegged!
    He mentioned though that "very few guessed this one", so some people did.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the clues for the next book?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This dystopian novel is one of the best-known works from one of the most influential science fiction authors of the 20th Century. This deeply philosophical writer is an author we have not yet had the pleasure of publishing and we are delighted to do so
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This dystopian novel is one of the best-known works from one of the most influential science fiction authors of the 20th Century. This deeply philosophical writer is an author we have not yet had the pleasure of publishing and we are delighted to do so
    It’s also not signed by the author - so my instinct is that it’s not a living author. As I suspect Heinlein is December - I’m sticking with PKD here. I think Burgess (Clockwork Orange) and Huxley (Brave New World) are unlikely as they were not primarily sci-fi writers. As to what PKD novel - ‘Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep’ seems most probable, but the size of the book block makes me think something longer - ‘Man in the High Castle’ (only slightly longer)? ‘Flow My Tears the Policeman Said’ was award winning at the time and certainly earns the dystopia label - but isn’t the first thing that pops to mind of his work, especially given the adaptations of his other work.

Other thoughts are ‘Lathe of Heaven’ or ‘The Drowned World’ (but not sure this really fits).
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Traveler Blue is on a distinguished road

Maybe 'The Day of the Triffids' by John Wyndham

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    He mentioned though that "very few guessed this one", so some people did.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    true but im guessing its not the most commonly guessed ones like do androids dream of electric sheep or brave new world

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Maybe 'The Day of the Triffids' by John Wyndham
    Oooh, that would be awesome! Day of the Triffids is SOLID.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just happy to have a seat back on the train, whatever it is.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 645 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 ... LastLast