+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 415 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10355

Thread: Suntup Press

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This morning I received an email from Suntup:
    We will soon be shipping your order of F451 by SMASON. If you have moved since you placed your order, please reply to this email with your new address.
    What is SMASON?

Honky Mahfah zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Please disregard this email. It was sent in error while testing a new system. My apologies for the error! Carry on.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was another easter egg!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

I know an S Mason.
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Citizen of Gilead shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://booksplea.se/index.php?route...duct_id=579332

Bernard S Mason - Boomerangs, how to make and throw them.
    It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Related to Perry right?

Personally, I celebrate the man's entire catalog.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I know an S Mason.
    Ditto.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I know an S Mason.
    Ditto.
    nothing to see here folks- move along...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I know an S Mason.
    Ditto.
    nothing to see here folks- move along...
    Minimum 6' separation from these posts...

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone think the April release could be Hell House?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look for breaking news on Wednesday

Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Not this Wednesday right Brian? April 15th is the next teaser.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I was being facetious, buddy.

Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got you. I told everybody I was sometimes slow on the uptake. Here is an example.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Country
    Country Flag

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got you. I told everybody I was sometimes slow on the uptake. Here is an example.
    No worries

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Did a few quick reviews of the book and it sounds like a good one. King gives it high praise as well.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

My Mood
    Mellow

Check the status page. There have been some modifications because of the Covid-19 pandemic, which is understandable.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Demon of the Prim lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Check the status page. There have been some modifications because of the Covid-19 pandemic, which is understandable.
    Just checked it out! Looks like the color scheme got a little fancier and more informative - blue is "in progress" and green is "complete".

Also, it appears that we are getting a new book announcement every month through June, at least! Seems like we're on track for something like 8-10 this year
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Just checked it out! Looks like the color scheme got a little fancier and more informative - blue is "in progress" and green is "complete".

Also, it appears that we are getting a new book announcement every month through June, at least! Seems like we're on track for something like 8-10 this year
    Yea, I noticed the color scheme as well. And I agree, the announcements are coming really fast now. We should be getting books for a long time, which is a great thing .
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

Centipede Press did a nice edition in 2011..http://www.centipedepress.com/horror/hellhouse.html.

Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this lovely mug today and will break it in with coffee tomorrow morning.

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Received this lovely mug today and will break it in with coffee tomorrow morning.
    Cheers!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Centipede Press did a nice edition in 2011..http://www.centipedepress.com/horror/hellhouse.html.
    Ah so probably not. I wish I had been paying attention back in 2011. So it's probably The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson.

My Mood
    Mellow

I wish I knew about the collecting game sooner as well. But that's an oh well. Whatever it is, I am sure it will be great.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love The Mug, nice add..

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 415 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast