Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 645 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    is anyone having problems reaching the order page with the access code?

I cant seem to log in.
    Just tested it and it worked for me

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    is anyone having problems reaching the order page with the access code?

I cant seem to log in.
    No problems here - the site is definitely up

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I got in. Ordered!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

There may have been an issue earlier that was then corrected. I tried to log in just to if it sold out yet but it did not work.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies. The password in the reminder email was missing a digit. Have absolutely no idea how that happened. I made it so that both passwords will work.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may not be a fan of all the stories that Paul publishes but I do love the productions. And as I was telling a friend the other day; it's gotten me to read books I never would have otherwise. Like or dislike, that's never a bad thing.

Will be placing my order here shortly.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Folk best be quick on the draw in the AM.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Wow! Folk best be quick on the draw in the AM.
    What’s left before open to public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Here’s the current tally:

Lettered: 2
    Numbered: 62

I also noticed the AGE dust jacket is censored now. I wonder what that’s all about...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that's pretty impressive. There seems to be 63 numbered now and still in the high 700's for the GE. Lettered still the same. This might be a quick sell with pre-orders selling like that and still about 2 hours to go on the private pre-order. When it get's to the public, I can see this going at a fast pace.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I just grabbed my number. Does anyone know what the deciding factor is in how many payments each book gets? Only get 3 with the new book but got 4 payments with Red Dragon.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Well I just grabbed my number. Does anyone know what the deciding factor is in how many payments each book gets? Only get 3 with the new book but got 4 payments with Red Dragon.
    Was the same for me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow paul, those lettered covers!!. Can I put in my preference for letter L or did u list them in order already ?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Cool

Don't know the answer to that one. I thought it might be based on total price of the book but I don't know. That's a guess on my part.
    P.S Those lettered covers do look awesome. 28 numbered left.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Was the same for me
    The reason I changed this to 3 payments is because we're quite far along in production on this one. The book is already printed and is at the binder. So if all goes well, I anticipate it shipping in less than 4 months, so I needed the payments completed before shipping. There's always the PayPal 6 month option.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Wow paul, those lettered covers!!. Can I put in my preference for letter L or did u list them in order already ?
    So the covers are going to be allocated randomly to orders.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bradbury.
    Gaiman (congrats Paul, I know you told me that his scheduling wouldnt allow him anything before at least 2 years!).
    Whelan !

Well, this edition is marvelous and I love the fact that each lettered will be uniques.
    I am personnally not too keen on the artist's artwork, but art is personal and the project itself is great !

Congratulations for this and I am certain that it will sell out fairly quickly !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    So the covers are going to be allocated randomly to orders.
    Exciting to see what we get!!!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Having Gaiman introduce and sign the lettered and numbered editions is so cool! Not to mention the Whelan jacket on the AGE. Each edition has its own unique features not on the others.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Also wow, only 9 numbered left as of now. Congrats on the inevitable sell out Paul.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So I walk into my son's room Thursday afternoon after coming home from work and he's lying in bed reading Fahrenheit 451, the anniversary edition I got him a year or so ago.

"Yay, finally!" I say, and with that typical 16-year old attitude that makes you want to punch them through a wall he wrinkles his nose and says, "What do you mean?".

"I mean it's about time you read that, it's a fantastic book, that's why I got it for you."

"No you didn't. This is from school, I have to read it for an assignment."

"Yes, I did, we got it at Barnes & Noble, I told you all about it and we picked it out. You also have ..." and then I go to one of his bookshelves and pull out The Martian Chronicles, Something Wicked This Way Comes, and The Illustrated Man. "It was right here with these."

"You never bought me this", he mouths off, accusatorily, as if I've purposely deprived him of something wonderful in life on purpose and have never bought him a book in his life. He says this as I stand gazing at his 8-foot tall bookcases and fifteen shelves of books.

"This is from school. I've never read it. You never bought me it."

And he's sitting there with the EXACT copy that I know I bought him. I think. Or maybe it was his sister. Maybe. Did I actually buy it?

Dammit, the little shit may be right. Shit.

And he's looking at me like I'm a complete idiot. Makes me want to put him through a wall.

"So, how far in are you?" I ask, "Do you know what a Fireman is yet?".

"Of course I know."

And I need to walk out of his room so we don't have an incident.

This would have been all so much easier if this had been a Suntup edition.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Was the same for me
    The reason I changed this to 3 payments is because we're quite far along in production on this one. The book is already printed and is at the binder. So if all goes well, I anticipate it shipping in less than 4 months, so I needed the payments completed before shipping. There's always the PayPal 6 month option.
    Makes perfect sense....was more curiousity on my part. Thanks for the answer Paul.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Bradbury.
    Gaiman (congrats Paul, I know you told me that his scheduling wouldnt allow him anything before at least 2 years!).
    Whelan !

Well, this edition is marvelous and I love the fact that each lettered will be uniques.
    I am personnally not too keen on the artist's artwork, but art is personal and the project itself is great !

Congratulations for this and I am certain that it will sell out fairly quickly !
    Thanks Jeremy. Yes when it comes to art, you aren't going to please everyone. Appreciate the good words.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    So I walk into my son's room Thursday afternoon after coming home from work and he's lying in bed reading Fahrenheit 451, the anniversary edition I got him a year or so ago.

"Yay, finally!" I say, and with that typical 16-year old attitude that makes you want to punch them through a wall he wrinkles his nose and says, "What do you mean?".

"I mean it's about time you read that, it's a fantastic book, that's why I got it for you."

"No you didn't. This is from school, I have to read it for an assignment."

"Yes, I did, we got it at Barnes & Noble, I told you all about it and we picked it out. You also have ..." and then I go to one of his bookshelves and pull out The Martian Chronicles, Something Wicked This Way Comes, and The Illustrated Man. "It was right here with these."

"You never bought me this", he mouths off, accusatorily, as if I've purposely deprived him of something wonderful in life on purpose and have never bought him a book in his life. He says this as I stand gazing at his 8-foot tall bookcases and fifteen shelves of books.

"This is from school. I've never read it. You never bought me it."

And he's sitting there with the EXACT copy that I know I bought him. I think. Or maybe it was his sister. Maybe. Did I actually buy it?

Dammit, the little shit may be right. Shit.

And he's looking at me like I'm a complete idiot. Makes me want to put him through a wall.

"So, how far in are you?" I ask, "Do you know what a Fireman is yet?".

"Of course I know."

And I need to walk out of his room so we don't have an incident.

This would have been all so much easier if this had been a Suntup edition.
    Maybe I should be grateful I don't have any kids?

Was the same for me
    Makes perfect sense....was more curiousity on my part. Thanks for the answer Paul.
    No problem!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the incredible sales, Paul. IAL AGE sell out, the inevitable numbered F451 sell out (1 left) and rapid movement of the F451 AGEs. All this at a very tricky time of uncertainty. Well deserved!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Congrats on the incredible sales, Paul. IAL AGE sell out, the inevitable numbered F451 sell out (1 left) and rapid movement of the F451 AGEs. All this at a very tricky time of uncertainty. Well deserved!
    And it's gone. I figured it wouldn't stick around long when only 66 copies were left after I ordered this morning. Congrats, Paul!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 645 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast