Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 644 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,525 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The outsiders may be the first but I am terrible at these things.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    The Stepford Wives is the last title, i think. 😉
    Agreed.

I’d guess ‘The Outsiders’ for July, and ‘The Devil Crept’ for August.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    The Stepford Wives is the last title, i think. 😉
    Agreed.

I’d guess ‘The Outsiders’ for July, and ‘The Devil Crept’ for August.
    Great guesses!👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was actually thinking about another title for August; Harbour by John Ajvide Lindqvist. 🤔

Plot;

" The story follows Anders whose young daughter goes missing one winter day. Several years later an alcoholic and divorced Anders returns to the island. The novel also follows Anders' stepfather on the island, the illusionist Simon, who is starting to notice that there is something strange with the island and the sea itself."
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

This quarter is brought to you by the word "the"!

THE Outsiders
    THE Bird Eater
    THE Stepford Wives

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just when I thought I was getting off the train!

(I am a big fan of The Outsiders)

PS: anybody wanna buy my Stepford Wives?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    This quarter is brought to you by the word "the"!
    THE Bird Eater
    Yeah - suspect you're right, this fits better than 'The Devil Crept In'.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great that whatever the August title is, the author is signing the AE!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great that whatever the August title is, the author is signing the AE!

HBJ
    That makes me think it is a Joe Hill book, since he signed the AE of Horns from a couple years ago. Maybe The Fireman?

Traveler KarlHungus is on a distinguished road

July - S.E. Hinton - The Outsiders
    August - Joe Hill - Heart Shaped Box
    September - Ira Levin - The Stepford Wives

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Absolutely stoked for my favorite book as a preteen and teenager getting the Suntup treatment!!
    Not sure about the HSB guess though. Already one or two nice editions out of that one. Maybe another of Joe's books??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Traveler KarlHungus is on a distinguished road

Well even though I can't really afford it I just ordered one of the last 5 of the Slaughterhouse 5 numbered copies. I really want a copy of The Outsiders if that is the book in July.

Heart Shaped Box and Stepford Wives aren't my bag.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Missed the hints but if there's another Ania Ahlborn, The Devil Crept in Would Be Good... or The Shuddering. definitely either of those over Bird Eater
    I would LOVE a Suntup Stephen Graham Jones

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus View Post
    Well even though I can't really afford it I just ordered one of the last 5 of the Slaughterhouse 5 numbered copies. I really want a copy of The Outsiders if that is the book in July.

ITs not Heart Shaped Box...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

1 SH5 left. Better get it before someone else does.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Yea, but is it a Joe Hill book . If it isn't, it will be interesting to see what the book is since the author signed all three versions are signed by the author in Aug.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IDK what Joe Hill book would fit the description of blending "the supernatural with real-life horrors of grief and loss".
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

It's kind of fun not know though.
    it says that it's an author that has been done before so could it be something by,
    Kealan Patrick Burke or John Ajvide Lindqvist?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Yea, but is it a Joe Hill book . If it isn't, it will be interesting to see what the book is since the author signed all three versions are signed by the author in Aug.
    no I HIGHLY doubt it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Look, the way I see, Paul hasn't made a wrong turn yet as far as choices go. So I am sure it will be great, what ever it is. I wonder if it's by one of the ones
    I mentioned above. I mean, it could be annother Ania book, but three would be a lot. And I am just thinking it would be from an an author who did
    a book a while ago, not a recent one. But, I could be wrong . Guessing really isn't my thing anyway. I like the surprise.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do hope we get another Lindqvist book but I would prefer it to be Little Star over any of the other ones (it doesn't match the description though).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

I guessed Stir of Echoes until I saw that it was signed.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pre-order For Sale
    Slaughterhouse-Five #326 (no rights) at cost $710 shipped in US
    Will ship when received.
    PayPal F&F or G&S - please add for fees.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Purchased! I'm so glad more were made available. Thanks, Paul!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 644 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast