Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 644 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Man oh man oh man! I received a lettered Horns yesterday and I just don't have the words. Wow, Paul and team. Just wow......
    You lucky jerk! I'm not jealous at all...

Seriously though, congratulations on the legendary addition!!
    LOL, thanks! Didn't think I'd ever own one.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That's great Brian. I am happy you have a lettered.
    Thanks, Mike! Most prized possession in my collection by far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian. That's a big one. I remember I was sitting in a cafe in NYC when I checked my email and saw it was approved. Lucky I was sitting down, as I was overcome with emotion. I had been after that book for two years. It was a long journey, but worth it in the end. Good times.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Brian. That's a big one. I remember I was sitting in a cafe in NYC when I checked my email and saw it was approved. Lucky I was sitting down, as I was overcome with emotion. I had been after that book for two years. It was a long journey, but worth it in the end. Good times.
    Thanks, Paul! I know how much the book means to you and you can see that in each edition of it. The lettered is truly and will be the pinnacle of my collection. Each stage of checking out each feature was an experience all onto itself. I hope everyone will get the same experience when they open their dream book published by you. You already know what that next dream is for me
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I received Red Dragon L today. Wow. WOW. WOW! The raw power that emanates from that hornback hide! Impressive as the hide may be, for me the most phenomenal aspect of this book is the Strathmore Pastelle paper. I am blown away by how well Mowry’s art pops out of that paper. Thank you for creating this. It is without doubt the singlemost beautiful book in my entire collection. Thank you sir. Thank you. I fall silent now and will sit in front of this book for the rest of the night.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Paul, I received Red Dragon L today. Wow. WOW. WOW! The raw power that emanates from that hornback hide! Impressive as the hide may be, for me the most phenomenal aspect of this book is the Strathmore Pastelle paper. I am blown away by how well Mowry’s art pops out of that paper. Thank you for creating this. It is without doubt the singlemost beautiful book in my entire collection. Thank you sir. Thank you. I fall silent now and will sit in front of this book for the rest of the night.
    If any one book could be considered my holy grail it would be the lettered Red Dragon. That's until Paul and Becca make a lettered Butcher Boy bound in pigskin--a book only I seem to want.

BIG congrats on the new addition. The pictures I've seen are eye-watering.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FINE HOHH numbered for sale. Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A teaser: Yegor and I are working on another collaborative post, this time a Suntup Edition! Hoping to post it in the next day or so, if time allows

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    If any one book could be considered my holy grail it would be the lettered Red Dragon. That's until Paul and Becca make a lettered Butcher Boy bound in pigskin--a book only I seem to want.

Pigskin is great. It looks quite like human skin.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Pigskin is great. It looks quite like human skin.
    YES. I've seen the pics of your copy of The Woman. Wild.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    A teaser: Yegor and I are working on another collaborative post, this time a Suntup Edition! Hoping to post it in the next day or so, if time allows
    I can't wait!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You made my day, thank you! Pleased you like it! I must say, when I saw a complete bound copy of this for the first time, I was very very pleased. It's definitely one of my favorites so far.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping for a skin of a different variety

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

All the Suntup Lettered editions are pretty much the Holy Grail of all lettered editions.

Someone needs to open a museum and have all the Suntup Lettered editions out on display. Honestly, I would pay for a ticket to get to see all of them in person.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    You made my day, thank you! Pleased you like it! I must say, when I saw a complete bound copy of this for the first time, I was very very pleased. It's definitely one of my favorites so far.
    The lettered editions all seem to be very gorgeous, and that's only based on what i've seen on pictures.
    Red Dragon has that great looking skin on it, the scales are truly captivating. The paper itself has a great noticeable texture on it, i can only imagine what this particular edition will feel like when holding it.

This also makes me wonder if Neuromancer's custom rebinding will be done by the same bookbinder as the other lettered editions or by another bookbinder, either way i'm sure that it will be a stunning production on it's own.
    Leaves me to add: Is it winter yet? 😬
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

One more book announcement, then the last quarter (winter) will be revealed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think as Paul does one a month... most will get used to it. Seems they are now and having no issues selling out. Its a nice thing to look forward to... cannot lie. I hope to see some more of my favs coming up
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wonder what surprises will we see at the end of the year. I have no doubt they will be great titles.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think as Paul does one a month... most will get used to it. Seems they are now and having no issues selling out. Its a nice thing to look forward to... cannot lie. I hope to see some more of my favs coming up
    It's a nice thing to look forward to but my bank account is beginning to hate me.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    It's a nice thing to look forward too but my bank account is beginning to hate me.
    Yes I bet and understand this... Suntup does produce less than most publishers though.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    It's a nice thing to look forward too but my bank account is beginning to hate me.
    Yes I bet and understand this... Suntup does produce less than most publishers though.
    I get that but I don't have the desire or compulsion to want everything other publishers put out.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

That's my issue. There are a few from CP press that sound interesting and there are still King items I need.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This arrived yesterday. The choice of materials for the traycase, and particularly the book are stunning!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niiiiice! That looks AMAZING!!!

How about a photo of the book itself? I bet it's STUNNING!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That Lettered RED DRAGON is beautiful!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 644 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast