Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 644 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 11,726 to 11,750 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    i was wondering if anyone else had a round red sticker on the box. Was it something the shipping handler did or was it done at Suntup for some reason?]
    Thats the Suntup Schrödinger sticker. It means that there may or may not be a bonus item included. Either exists as a possible reality whilst the box is sealed...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many copies remain for the lottery?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Less than LTROI I believe.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. There were 11 for LTROI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Wow. Friends don't let friends jump off the train, Jeff. You have failed me

Spoiler:
    Honestly, I'm pretty sure you tried to talk me down lol.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I believe I tried. I do know I pointed out that Hill House was from the super low launch print run of just 185--shared only by Misery--without the AGE option that Misery had. But the heart wants what the heart wants and yours was horny for Horns. And it still is. You did right by your goals. And of course, the pandemic slapped some money around as Paul ramped up production. So there's that.

If I can get my hands on a Neuromancer lettered edition and hack the circuit board to transport me back in time, I will be more forceful in my consultation to stay on the train after I buy an EOTD Portfolio to secure my numbered Misery.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I believe I tried. I do know I pointed out that Hill House was from the super low launch print run of just 185--shared only by Misery--without the AGE option that Misery had. But the heart wants what the heart wants and yours was horny for Horns. And it still is. You did right by your goals. And of course, the pandemic slapped some money around as Paul ramped up production. So there's that.

If I can get my hands on a Neuromancer lettered edition and hack the circuit board to transport me back in time, I will be more forceful in my consultation to stay on the train after I buy an EOTD Portfolio to secure my numbered Misery.
    Great scott!

I could try to hack it for you, i'll read up on the time travelling topic and get back to you when i have that circuitry board in hand.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bill and Ted are making it happen one more time so why not! And you're right; this damn Covid contributed to the derail without a doubt. I did purchase my lottery ticket though

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Great scott!

I could try to hack it for you, i'll read up on the time travelling topic and get back to you when i have that circuitry board in hand.
    If anyone can do it, it's you, Twan

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bill and Ted are making it happen one more time so why not! And you're right; this damn Covid contributed to the derail without a doubt. I did purchase my lottery ticket though
    Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!!!
    Thanks, buddy!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

just a word on that?
    going back in time and messing with the natural order of things may or may not alter our time reality , one tiny change and Paul Suntup could start his own fine press publishing hand made paperback editions of the entire V C Andrews catalogue.
    Just sayin'

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Received the red envelope for Red Dragon yesterday, thanks Paul, no procrastination in your blood!
    Also all the accolades for the Red Dragon Editions are very true. Their Cannot be enough praise for such beautiful books.
    All I keep saying to my self is “sun(tup) of a bitch, why did I pass on the AGE!”

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Received the red envelope for Red Dragon yesterday, thanks Paul, no procrastination in your blood!
    Also all the accolades for the Red Dragon Editions are very true. Their Cannot be enough praise for such beautiful books.
    All I keep saying to my self is “sun(tup) of a bitch, why did I pass on the AGE!”
    Thank you, appreciate that!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

All customer orders for the AGE of Fahrenheit 451 have shipped. Although I knew the book would publish around this time, it's great to have been able to ship them on this day.

Happy Birthday Mr. Bradbury.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Sun(tup) of a bitch!”
    Thank you , appreciate that!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Paul!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

This was a mighty impressive sale. Congrats on another stunning book Paul. And like I keep saying, I am never getting off this train.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    This was a mighty impressive sale. Congrats on another stunning book Paul. And like I keep saying, I am never getting off this train.
    'bout time to stage a train robbery, boys

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    'bout time to stage a train robbery, boys
    You me and Jeff. Yea, that's the way it's got to be.

My Mood
    Cool

And the Sept announcement has me intrigued as well. A classic horror. I am all in for 70's horror.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

So will any remaining copies of the September title be distributed via another lottery? Or will there be... an auction??

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    So will any remaining copies of the September title be distributed via another lottery? Or will there be... an auction??
    depends on how many are left after the pre-sale
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    depends on how many are left after the pre-sale
    Once the number produced increases the lottery will not be necessary. (At least for a while.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 644 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 570 ... LastLast