Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 644 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s cool!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!! I can’t wait to see people getting WOTW into their hands!

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, kudos to Paul for the final sale of the two lottery F451 letters. That is a truly gorgeous book!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What was the mixup Tom Kidd was referring to?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What was the mixup Tom Kidd was referring to?
    Guessing he sent him the wrong book that was signed to someone else but not sure.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol super cool, I found a copy last month for the exact same reason! Love Tom Kidd and when I found out he illustrated WotW I picked up a copy from EBay

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That's one very cool edition to own, enjoy it! 👌🏻👍🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

My tracking says I should get The Time Machine Monday. TBH, that would amazing. I am expecting Tues though which is still awesome. Can't wait. Then IAL in April if all goes well. Things are looking mighty fine in Suntup land .

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    That's one very cool edition to own, enjoy it!
    Thanks, guys. It's well done.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

In another thread, I recently wrote:

I just finished The Secret History by Donna Tartt. Fantastic writing, and a subtle plot revolving around a group of college students whose studies are isolated with each other and one professor. We learn who they are as the dynamics of their individual and collective relationships pulse with surrounding events.

Easily the best thing I've read this year, probably the best thing I've read since Rothfuss' The Wise Man's Fear in 2018, and one of the best things I've read in the last 10 or 20 years. I highly recommend it and can't wait to read more from Tartt.
    ...which all adds up to the fact that a Suntup edition of The Secret History could be a great thing.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I just finished The Secret History by Donna Tartt. Fantastic writing, and a subtle plot revolving around a group of college students whose studies are isolated with each other and one professor. We learn who they are as the dynamics of their individual and collective relationships pulse with surrounding events.

Easily the best thing I've read this year, probably the best thing I've read since Rothfuss' The Wise Man's Fear in 2018, and one of the best things I've read in the last 10 or 20 years. I highly recommend it and can't wait to read more from Tartt.
    ...which all adds up to the fact that a Suntup edition of The Secret History could be a great thing.
    I have been throwing this out there when ever we are asked for books we want to see published! Would go wild for the secret history!!!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

I have been throwing this out there when ever we are asked for books we want to see published! Would go wild for the secret history!!!
    I'll have to check this book out--Suntup Edition or not. Thanks for the recommendation.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Maybe a stretch but hope someone could kindly help.
    Looking for time machine suntup limited.
    I actually was dumb enough to pass it to cut the budget.
    But this coronoa quarantine keeping all of us at home.
    My teen kid got little depress from it, and I wanted to cheer him up a little as this is his favourite book. He doesn't know nothing about limited but I wanted to gift him a nice special edition.
    Anyone maybe has a spare copy for issue price?. Thanks in advance.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it'll happen, rumor is Donna Tartt is a pretty fussy individual ? (very controlling?)
    But as I stated "rumor", I really personally don't know what she's like.

I would love to see it happen, I love her work.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

I don't think it'll happen, rumor is Donna Tartt is a pretty fussy individual ? (very controlling?)

Well, Donna Tartt, meet Paul Suntup, he'll bring your book to life in a way that honors the work.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It might behoove novelists who publish once/decade to consider additional revenue streams such as fine editions.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Well, Donna Tartt, meet Paul Suntup, he'll bring your book to life in a way that honors the work.
    You speak the truth Jeff, but we already went after The Goldfinch and it was turned down.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Maybe a stretch but hope someone could kindly help.
    Looking for time machine suntup limited.
    I actually was dumb enough to pass it to cut the budget.
    But this coronoa quarantine keeping all of us at home.
    My teen kid got little depress from it, and I wanted to cheer him up a little as this is his favourite book. He doesn't know nothing about limited but I wanted to gift him a nice special edition.
    Anyone maybe has a spare copy for issue price?. Thanks in advance.
    I think your best bet is to wait a little while until the books start arriving in people's hands. I’m sure a few will appear on eBay not long after. Alternatively, there’s the Folio Society edition, which contains both The Time Machine and The Island of Doctor Moreau in one handsome, clothbound and illustrated volume. I’m sure the Suntup edition will look and feel a lot nicer, but a teenager might not appreciate it for what it is. This way, you get the best of both worlds: a nice edition that won’t break the bank in this time of crisis (it only costs $62.95, rather than $300+).

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    ...we already went after The Goldfinch and it was turned down.
    WT Fuck.

Country
    Country Flag

You speak the truth Jeff, but we already went after The Goldfinch and it was turned down.
    Everyone makes mistakes. Maybe someday you can give her another chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

...we already went after The Goldfinch and it was turned down.
    WT Fuck.
    Yep...

Everyone makes mistakes. Maybe someday you can give her another chance.
    Sorry, one strike you're out!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"A Clockwork Orange" seems like a logical choice for the SP treatment. I'm still holding out hope for "Under the Skin."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    "A Clockwork Orange" seems like a logical choice for the SP treatment. I'm still holding out hope for "Under the Skin."
    I was thinking the same thing about A clockwork Orange. It would be awesome.

My Mood
    Cool

Received my Time Machine and book mark. Man is this a nice copy. Love the entire look of this edition. The Spine, the letterpress printing, the illustrations are all fantastic. Having the rest of set will great also. And the case is also top notch. Now we wait on IAL.
    Great job on this book Paul. This makes me so exited for the books coming in the future.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Torn between really really wantingto see some pics, and really really wanting the full suntup opening experience.

Congrats.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 644 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast