Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 644 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Neuromancer by William Gibson would be a worthy addition to the Suntup line up.
    +1
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Sweet Jesus yes.

Also Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Sweet Jesus yes.

Also Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Any Philip K. Dick would do. 🙃
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I CANNOT find the post of who recommended these covers for Suntup bookmarkers but THANKS a lot. Pretty Cool.

StoreSMART - Bookmark Covers/Holders with Tassle Hole - Clear Plastic - 10-Pack - BMK9071-10 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IGV6TU..._.wnXEbA9NX901

Does anyone happen to have a Misery book mark for sale? Thx.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw it in playdohman's collection thread and I agree it's an excellent idea! My bookmark covers came last week

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not panicking, BUT was there a bookmark with the Misery AGE? If there was, I can't find mine and someone threw out my shipping box and it might have been in there

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm not panicking, BUT was there a bookmark with the Misery AGE? If there was, I can't find mine and someone threw out my shipping box and it might have been in there
    Just looked at my unboxing video and I see the bookmark wasn’t part of the package. See? Those videos are good for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just looked at my unboxing video and I see the bookmark wasn’t part of the package. See? Those videos are good for something.

I have one... must have been
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The swag package included one, but I don't know if it came with the book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have one also in the swag envelop.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Well, that answers it. I didn't qualify for the swag. It's a huge relief knowing I didn't lose it!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Jeff, I bought mine second hand and I got it. It's possible that it was just missed putting in the box. Did you get anything with your GE?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that answers it. I didn't qualify for the swag. It's a huge relief knowing I didn't lose it!
    I don't have the book nor the swag envelop, i really missed out. Not in a hurry though but one day, some day i'll own it.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Paul,
    I went to check if I had a Misery bookmark in my limited edition and I dropped the book and it broke. Please send me a free replacement copy.
    Thank you so much.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, I bought mine second hand and I got it. It's possible that it was just missed putting in the box. Did you get anything with your GE?
    I got an instant addiction to Suntup books. And a fantastic edition of Misery. And form-fitted foam.

EDIT

My Mood
    Cool

I should say that I have the AGE, not the limited version.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Paul,
    I went to check if I had a Misery bookmark in my limited edition and I dropped the book and it broke. Please send me a free replacement copy.
    Thank you so much.
    Anything for you Steve. It's on the way. I included a second copy in there just in case you drop one of them again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul,
    Thank you so much.
    Anything for you Steve. It's on the way. I included a second copy in there just in case you drop one of them again.
    What service... good stuff Paul!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am camped out with "sedition" at my mailbox.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul,
    Thank you so much.
    All my Suntup Lettered editions fell like dominos and exploded, I had them all including Red Dragon and Fahrenheit 451. And my lettered The Road was signed by McCarthy.

Country
    Country Flag

hahahaha I was like "What the hell does that mean?" Then I saw my typo.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tragic. Just tragic. Truly irreplaceable.

I suppose it's better to have had and lost, than to never have had at all.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

All Suntup editions will ,from this day on, be known as "Sedition". 😁

My Mood
    Cool

I have been called on the carpet many times by Steve. He does not miss a thing. But I guess I make it easy for him .

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like Suntup Seditions! That could be the imprint for the darker novels.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 644 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast