Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 644 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,675 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Those extra Fahrenheit 451 copies sold out within 5 minutes. I think there was around 25 or a little more when it went live.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Proud to say I'm now the owner of every Suntup numbered except the elusive Misery
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Proud to say I'm now the owner of every Suntup numbered except the elusive Misery
    Nice!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Glad you were to accomplish that goal.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Not an easy feat if you've had to pluck them from the secondary! Congrats!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I did for some. Now lets see if I can find people with my number to swap with me. No luck so far on the designation page on the suntup website
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Glad you were to accomplish that goal.
    thanks!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Nice!!
    thanks!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I did for some. Now lets see if I can find people with my number to swap with me. No luck so far on the designation page on the suntup website
    Almost no one shares their contact info on that designation search. What's your number? Have put out an APB on the Fans of Suntup FB page? If so, I missed it.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Almost no one shares their contact info on that designation search. What's your number? Have put out an APB on the Fans of Suntup FB page? If so, I missed it.
    That would at least be in part due to people not knowing of this feature. I did not know until these posts. I went in and updated mine to allow my info now that I know about it.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I've got the Misery, I just need a copy of Haunting of Hill House to complete the collection.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

where is the designation page? i can never find it. IS there a link on the suntup site to it? I backtracked through this thread to the last time i asked this and that link wasnt working
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    looking to trade Lottery #188 for # 171 to match my HoHH
    Anyone have Lottery 171?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    where is the designation page? i can never find it. IS there a link on the suntup site to it? I backtracked through this thread to the last time i asked this and that link wasnt working
    You can find it here; https://support.suntup.press/designations/

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    That would at least be in part due to people not knowing of this feature. I did not know until these posts. I went in and updated mine to allow my info now that I know about it.
    I agree; I think most people assume that because they can see their designations, so can everyone else. I think hiding it by default is absolutely the right thing, though.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I moved last week. I just wrote a little piece on the Suntup group.. and wanted to share here for you king/suntup lovers.

IN the event of moving on further from the craziness of yesterday... I wanted to share something with you guys. Most of us have many books. BUT how often do we actually take them off the shelf? Handle them and open them? Look at the artwork? Craftsmanship? I know I "look" everyday. I just don't "touch". Well... I did last week. I 'touched' every single book and piece of art I have. I bubbled wrapped each one. I didn't go fast and I did it right. I have seen pretty much every King book. I think the only one I have not held is a Roman Salems (my grail). It took me 28ish hours to pack and tear down the entire library. I timed myself. I am proud to say they are all safe under lock and key in a climate controlled room. IT was a long process. BUT, I wanted to share that since I did that and over such a short period of time, I really got to think what was the best numbered? What was the best Lettered? Doing what I did confirmed in my eyes... Suntup takes the top spot. For both number AND letter. It does. I do not think there is a way it cannot. There just isn't one that is nicer. One that is more refined, classy, well built, 'outside the box' thought process, elegant, sexy.. the list goes on. Not one. I found myself going and getting Asbestos and Lettered Regulators again.. asking myself why are the Suntups better??? Cause they are. They. Just. Are.

I really hope Paul gets another King book. We are all fans and die hard ones. He is a publisher that cares so deeply it radiates on these books and every other title that he produces. This fact was reaffirmed to me last week. Kudos to you my friend.... your work is NOW history. And for good reason.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I moved last week. I just wrote a little piece on the Suntup group.. and wanted to share here for you king/suntup lovers.

IN the event of moving on further from the craziness of yesterday... I wanted to share something with you guys. Most of us have many books. BUT how often do we actually take them off the shelf? Handle them and open them? Look at the artwork? Craftsmanship? I know I "look" everyday. I just don't "touch". Well... I did last week. I 'touched' every single book and piece of art I have. I bubbled wrapped each one. I didn't go fast and I did it right. I have seen pretty much every King book. I think the only one I have not held is a Roman Salems (my grail). It took me 28ish hours to pack and tear down the entire library. I timed myself. I am proud to say they are all safe under lock and key in a climate controlled room. IT was a long process. BUT, I wanted to share that since I did that and over such a short period of time, I really got to think what was the best numbered? What was the best Lettered? Doing what I did confirmed in my eyes... Suntup takes the top spot. For both number AND letter. It does. I do not think there is a way it cannot. There just isn't one that is nicer. One that is more refined, classy, well built, 'outside the box' thought process, elegant, sexy.. the list goes on. Not one. I found myself going and getting Asbestos and Lettered Regulators again.. asking myself why are the Suntups better??? Cause they are. They. Just. Are.

I really hope Paul gets another King book. We are all fans and die hard ones. He is a publisher that cares so deeply it radiates on these books and every other title that he produces. This fact was reaffirmed to me last week. Kudos to you my friend.... your work is NOW history. And for good reason.
    I don't have the same caliber of books to compare my Suntups to. So i'm glad to hear someone with your collection offer your perspective on how Suntup stacks up. They're far and away the best books I own. I have books from other publishers that I treasure of course, but when it comes to materials and design and overall concept, there's no contest.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's an awesome story Kris. It's clear that you really care for your collection. And I will agree that Suntup is about as good as you can get. I just hope I can find a Misery before Paul decides to do another King book. But thanks for sharing your story. You are good enough of a collector to do it the right way. I just can't wait until Sat when the other two Wells numbered are supposed to great me at my front door.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm kind of resigned that I will never get a numbered misery(the price is just too high) but what hurts more is the likelihood that I will not get the next King book either without one

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Understanding that you're clearly speaking of King comparisons; but Suntup's Horns is it for me (I don't own Misery outside of the AGE). I handle both the S/L and Lettered of the books at least once a week. Maybe that's why I'm so meh about some of the other productions that have followed. These two books will be the very last to ever leave my collection while I'm still drawing in air. RB was my second favorite. The Child was sacrificed in order to obtain the Lettered I'm sure he'd understand.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

What a great story. I need to rearrange my collection, decide what to sell off and make some space for new arrivals, and I've been procrastinating. Your post makes the prospect much more appealing. Perhaps I should rearrange everything, to ensure I appreciate every volume.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Ugh. I need a Misery.

Country
    Country Flag

Ironic how not having a Misery will cause misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed a little glitch on the designation page, the lettered edition of TWDE has 150 copies.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I just noticed a little glitch on the designation page, the lettered edition of TWDE has 150 copies.

Is 150 your number? Because I have this on my page and I did not even order a letter version
    130 is my number
    I just noticed this in my designation page. I did not even a lettered version and there are not 130 of them. No big deal though.
    The World Doesn't End - Numbered Edition 130
    The World Doesn't End - Lettered Edition 130

+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 644 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 ... LastLast