Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 12,576 to 12,600 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Gone!

Offering my copy w/o rights for $400 shipped. International at cost. F&F.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

that was an amazing sellout
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    that was an amazing sellout
    Probably looking at lotteries for everything now moving forward. Congrats to the 100 folks who are now on the train!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    if the December books are stranger in a strange land and starship troopers Im hoping it will be the uncut version of strange land since that is the version Heinlein and his widow preferred
    is it 2 books being offered in DEC?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, down to 5 available of Brother
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all her paperbacks also. Huge fan.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So happy right now, i got my order in at one minute past nine...again.
    Also, thank you for the amazing bundle Paul!

I wanted Brother for quite some time now and that time was now.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Paul, Rebecca, Simon and all the other insiders at Suntup on the amazing sell out today! Seed looks exceptional. With The Auctioneer in hand, I can truly appreciate what those boards for Seed will feel like.

I also reached out to the mind-blowing artist about a remarque. Don't know if I'll do it, depends on $$ (I am trying to end this year as happily as possible!) but if there was any artist to date to get a remarque from it's Dolce. I did get a Mowry remarque and that was worth far more than what I paid.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats to all at Suntup for the Seed sellout, and to those who got a seat on the numbered train!

Wonderful, too, that Dolce agreed to do remarques for Seed. I hope this becomes a tradition for future books. I realize not all artists want to do them, but hopefully some will. The demand is certainly there.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone. This was a very satisfying announcement because the primary reason for increasing the print run was for all those people who have been "locked out" to finally be able to purchase a Numbered book. So that goal was accomplished today. Right from the get-go, I wanted as many people as possible to enjoy these editions, and it is very satisfying to see all the new Numbered owners on board, and to see how happy they were to get a Numbered book.

This one is printed, and currently at the binder. So we're in good shape for a timely release.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Took less than an hour to sell out, right?

Congrats Paul
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on the sell out and congrats to the people who got it. The family grew just a bit more which is a great thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Took less than an hour to sell out, right?

Congrats Paul
    30 minutes

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

30 minutes is impressive.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I really want a remarque for Seed. I might have to sell a couple books on my shelf that I can stand to part with to help pay for it.

Tough choices, but it's gotta be done.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I really want a remarque for Seed. I might have to sell a couple books on my shelf that I can stand to part with to help pay for it.

Tough choices, but it's gotta be done.
    Very very tough call for me but I’m going to have to go in the “pass” column on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the quick sellout!

Regrettably, I think I'll still have to pass on a remarque. I'm completely wowed by the artwork on this edition, but I'm still determined to stay on the numbered train. One day...

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

For myself, after getting the Mowry remarque I will gladly part with a couple more common books if needed to get all the remarques I can. Already in contact with a couple other artists to get them done. 😁😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping Paul will continue to publish one of her books a year. Voting for The Shuddering next!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Hoping Paul will continue to publish one of her books a year. Voting for The Shuddering next!
    My vote cancelled your vote Keeping with the spirit of the season and all

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    if the December books are stranger in a strange land and starship troopers Im hoping it will be the uncut version of strange land since that is the version Heinlein and his widow preferred
    is it 2 books being offered in DEC?
    yes they're selling as a set

On Wednesday, December 9th, I will broadcast live from Facebook at 9 a.m. PT to share any end-of-the-year updates. We will announce our final two books of the year on the following day, Thursday December 10th, at 9 a.m. PT, at which time the Artist Gift editions for BOTH titles will be available for pre-order. Matching Number Pre-Orders for owners of the previous title will also begin at this time. If there are any copies of the Lettered or Numbered editions remaining after the Matching Number Pre-Orders, depending on quantities available, these copies may be made available to purchase by lottery only beginning on Saturday, December 12th at 9 a.m. PT.

The author of these novels was among the first to emphasize scientific accuracy in science-fiction. A pioneer of the genre, these classic novels published within two years of each other, are considered among the writer’s greatest achievements. Lettered and Numbered editions will only be available to purchase as a set. Artist Gift editions will be available for individual purchase. The Numbered editions are limited to 250 copies, and the Artist Gift editions are limited to 750 copies. All editions are signed by the artists. Please note that since the previous title has a print run of 350, and these titles have a print run of 250, only numbers 1-250 will receive the Matching Pre-Order email.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree that Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land make a lot of sense for the set given that description.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to disrespect the December books, but I'm really looking forward to that January release.

That little hint Paul dropped in the facebook live video has me hyped.

My Mood
    Cool

I don't want to sound silly, but is the book Starship Troopers the same campy, but under-rated movie with giant bugs?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I don't want to sound silly, but is the book Starship Troopers the same campy, but under-rated movie with giant bugs?
    Yes but with many differences

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast