Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 645 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I like it, Jeff, it's got a Dr. Katz feel to it.
    Wait ‘til I color in “The.” It’ll leave you re-examining everything you thought you knew about Jackson’s most controversial work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    And I decided to color in the title page myself. I think I did a pretty good job.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Jeff, I have carefully reviewed your resume and your job application and I’m afraid we’re going to have to offer the graphic design job to someone else.
    Damnit.
    Sorry about the job, dude. Maybe Paul will let you do a reveal or tease .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I didnt know that one specific configuration was impossible to solve!
    I didnt know that there were configuation impossibe to solve

By the way, Netflix released an interested documentary the other day, titled "The Speed Cubers"
    It's actually kind of the opposite—some scrambled states can never be created. The core of the cube is fixed as far as where the center colors sit in relation to one another. For instance, the green center is always opposite the blue center on a standard cube. They're connected by an axle, like wheels, so you could never have something like two blue centers or a corner or edge with both blue and green, etc. Unless you take a cube apart or take the stickers off a stickered cube and reapply them, there's no way to scramble it that can't be solved, but if you just add colors randomly to a blank cube, the chances that you'll create a scramble that's actually possible in reality are astronomical.

As always, it's great to see how much attention to detail Paul put into the final production of this. I'm not the one who pointed out the colors on the prototype, but I'm not surprised someone did. Seeing cubes in unsolvable states is something that drives some cubers crazy. I'm just bummed I couldn't afford to pick one up—it looks like it's going to be awesome!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this would be of interest. The paperweight for Let The Right One In is a complex one to make. Someone had sent us an interesting observation; that the configuration of the colored squares on the prototype in the photos made the cube impossible to solve. We were aware of that, and had already planned for the production run to have a cube with a combination of colors that is solvable. There's a website we used to determine not only an ideal placement (we needed a red square at the corner of one side, but also that its a solvable combination.

It isn't possible to use an actual Rubik's Cube because it would get distorted and damaged during the production process, and any colors would not remain intact due to extended/excessive heat and pressure. So we're making a replica cube to achieve the effect. We also wanted to make sure the colors were accurate, so we used the specific Pantone color codes for each. This is a diagram showing the placement of the squares and the color codes.

A lot has gone into making this one, and it should be a fun paperweight to have.

Spoiler:
    I was regretting not ordering this before, now i am gutted!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for funsies, I scrambled one of my cubes to match the scramble set for the finished paperweight:

This shall henceforth be known as "The Suntup Scramble."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Just for funsies, I scrambled one of my cubes to match the scramble set for the finished paperweight:

This shall henceforth be known as "The Suntup Scramble."
    This is awesome. You rock! #fanboygoals

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this would be of interest. The paperweight for Let The Right One In is a complex one to make. Someone had sent us an interesting observation; that the configuration of the colored squares on the prototype in the photos made the cube impossible to solve. We were aware of that, and had already planned for the production run to have a cube with a combination of colors that is solvable. There's a website we used to determine not only an ideal placement (we needed a red square at the corner of one side, but also that its a solvable combination.

It isn't possible to use an actual Rubik's Cube because it would get distorted and damaged during the production process, and any colors would not remain intact due to extended/excessive heat and pressure. So we're making a replica cube to achieve the effect. We also wanted to make sure the colors were accurate, so we used the specific Pantone color codes for each. This is a diagram showing the placement of the squares and the color codes.

A lot has gone into making this one, and it should be a fun paperweight to have.

Spoiler:
    I love this attention to detail so much that I cannot express how deeply happy it makes me.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's here! And I'm glad that i let the right one in.

This ARC is HUGE.

Thanks again Paul!
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

3 arc's. Very nice. It looks cool with the cube on the front.

Country
    Country Flag

That is treasure right there! Congrats again. And thanks for sharing pics.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    3 arc's. Very nice. It looks cool with the cube on the front.
    Thank you but i only have two ARC's at this time, need more though hahaha. I really do appreciate these gifts. 😎

That is treasure right there! Congrats again. And thanks for sharing pics.

Thank you again! It's really cool to own one of these rare ones, it got dented in the corner a bit during shipping but i will try to straighten it out. 😉

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The lottery, IAL, and Let The Right One in aren't all ARC's? I thought they all were. Sorry. I have two also. Yea, it's pretty neat to have them and I. like you,
    appreciate them a lot. But I need more also .

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The lottery, IAL, and Let The Right One in aren't all ARC's? I thought they all were. Sorry. I have two also. Yea, it's pretty neat to have them and I. like you,
    appreciate them a lot. But I need more also .
    IAL and LTROI are ARC's but The Lottery is the numbered edition. I don't know if there was an ARC made of The Lottery.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

OHHHHHH. I see. I have my books so the book spine is facing out. You have it so the case is facing out. That way, it fooled me into thinking The Lottery was an ARC. My fault.
    Congrats again though. I have IAL and THOHH.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

OHHHHHH. I see. I have my books so the book spine is facing out. You have it so the case is facing out. That way, it fooled me into thinking The Lottery was an ARC. My fault.
    Wow! THOHH, i'm not jealous ... Not at all.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got a few arcs, but not that one.
    Looks pretty impressive !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Looks amazing!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I got a few arcs, but not that one.
    Looks pretty impressive !
    It is impressive, one of the first pages contains a quote that makes me want to listen to Morrissey again.

"I never wanted to kill, I am not naturally evil
    Such things I do
    Just to make myself more attractive to you
    Have I failed?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congrats! Looks amazing!

Thanks again Ari! 😎

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

No reason to be Jealous. Your two are great to have. That LTROI just looks so fantastic. I mean, the size of it looks as big as my Wolves of the Calla proof.
    Plus the red and cube on it, most excellent.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

No reason to be Jealous. Your two are great to have. That LTROI just looks so fantastic. I mean, the size of it looks as big as my Wolves of the Calla proof.
    Plus the red and cube on it, most excellent.
    Thanks! One more picture of the cube?? I just love how it looks.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    Price Drop $265
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just completed the form.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just completed the form.
    Same here.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’d love to see some
    Blake Crouch..... happy to see him on there.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 645 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast