Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 645 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,125 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilbhaiya72 View Post
    I'm both intrigued and excited It definitely looks like something EOTD related. Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound?
    I don't even understand
    there is nothing to indicate an Eyes of the Dragon Edition?
    The wording is verbatim from post #10 in this thread, by a different user - weird.

That post is over 3.5 years old. Verbatim, or not, the comment is a head scratcher at this time.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spam bot?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Spam bot?
    I have googled his username and he has been registered at many different forums in the last couple of days , only posting once so it could be something like that.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I'm really curious and excited to see what you have in store for us in terms of design for the lettered rebound edition of Neuromancer.
    If it's only a fourth of the quality you've accomplished here for The Time Machine then it will be an absolute piece of art, i have no doubt about it.
    Anything you can share with us about the design of the Neuromancer LRE or would you rather keep it to yourself for the time being?
    There isn't anything I have to share on this, and probably won't share anything until the book is delivered to you. Also, I'd just make sure your expectations are in line. I wouldn't really compare the rebound Neuromancer to the Roman Time Machine, even with what you said about "fourth of the quality". It isn't about quality and more about binding design. This Roman edition is in a completely different ballpark to what the rebound Neuromancer prize will be. Of course, I will make sure it's a top quality binding with a nice design, but yes, I thought I should just mention that. The two books are on polar opposites.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    just got an email advertising the AGE of 1984 and LTROI is getting lower and to order now.

Has the countdown indicator of units remaining been removed on purpose? I have never seen it work for those two books.
    Yes. I don't think it makes sense to show an inventory count for books that still have either hundreds of copies or just under 100. I will probably begin to display it when they get down to low double digits.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Is tomorrow the news letter for the last quarter?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm really curious and excited to see what you have in store for us in terms of design for the lettered rebound edition of Neuromancer.
    If it's only a fourth of the quality you've accomplished here for The Time Machine then it will be an absolute piece of art, i have no doubt about it.
    Anything you can share with us about the design of the Neuromancer LRE or would you rather keep it to yourself for the time being?
    There isn't anything I have to share on this, and probably won't share anything until the book is delivered to you. Also, I'd just make sure your expectations are in line. I wouldn't really compare the rebound Neuromancer to the Roman Time Machine, even with what you said about "fourth of the quality". It isn't about quality and more about binding design. This Roman edition is in a completely different ballpark to what the rebound Neuromancer prize will be. Of course, I will make sure it's a top quality binding with a nice design, but yes, I thought I should just mention that. The two books are on polar opposites.

Okay, well thank you very much for answering my question and clearing that up Paul.
    It'll be a good surprise!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes. I don't think it makes sense to show an inventory count for books that still have either hundreds of copies or just under 100. I will probably begin to display it when they get down to low double digits.
    Appreciate the clarity, Paul. I was confounded & worried it might be something on my end like adblock or privacy badger blocking the script or something. I also appreciate the fact that you plan on turning it back on for the final countdown.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This horror novel, our second release by the author, is a real page-turner and it has been described as a terrifying tale of gothic suspense. The book is available in two states: Lettered and Numbered. The Numbered edition is limited to 350 copies. Both editions are signed by the author as well as the artist, and feature a new and exclusive introduction by the author.
    Seed by Ania Ahlborn? It's been referred to as gothic suspense.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Ok, someone tell me what these books will be. You guys always seem to be right on and I never have the faintest idea.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

it sucks my number is #239 so im out on the book of poetry but hopefully I can get it through lottery or for a reasonable price in the forum or Facebook page
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie has been described as gothic suspense and tt would be the second book by King that Suntup has published. not holding my breath though

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Interesting... so my guesses:

- October #1 - Minority Report, Philip K Dick
    - November - Seed, Ania Ahlborn
    - December #1/2 - Hmm... I'm thinking Asimov or Clarke off the top of my head, but not sure which
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The first one of October sounds like it could be The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood or maybe even Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. Both author's are alive. 😉

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

The first one of October sounds like it could be The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood or maybe even Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. Both author's are alive. 😉
    The book isn't signed by the author though - only the author of the introduction.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Well for the first one I’d say A Brave New World by Huxley. If that’s right I’d be so excited. As for the 3rd release I’d either say Seed by Ahlborn most likely or possibly Child if God or Outer Dark by McCarthy. Prior to The Border Trilogy most all of McCarthys books are described as “southern gothic”. As for December I’d say it is Michael Chrichton. As far as titles go idk, it has to be 2 years apart so I’d go Jurassic Park and Sphere??? Maybe Andromeda Strain and another early title from the late 60s? Idk those are my guesses I’m probably nowhere near right. Lol

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The book isn't signed by the author though - only the author of the introduction.
    Hm, i misread that piece haha

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

its not signed by the author though so its likely they have passed away

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Yeah, like i said i misread that part.

But what about Children of Men by P.D. James?

Ok - I'm pretty sure that Dec is Heinlein - probably 'Stranger in a Strange Land' and 'Starship Troopers'. Published within two years of each other and the phrase 'was among the first to emphasize scientific accuracy in science-fiction' is verbatim off Heinlein's wikipedia page.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Another October possibility is Do Androids Dream if Electric Sheep by Phillip Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Yeah, like i said i misread that part.

But what about Children of Men by P.D. James?
    P.D. James is primarily known as a crime writer, and this writer is described as "one of the most influential science fiction authors of the 20th Century" - not sure it fits.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok - I'm pretty sure that Dec is Heinlein - probably 'Stranger in a Strange Land' and 'Starship Troopers'. Published within two years of each other and the phrase 'was among the first to emphasize scientific accuracy in science-fiction' is verbatim off Heinlein's wikipedia page.
    Sounds like that could be our first Lock in regards to guesses?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert Heinlein - Starship Troopers and Stranger in A Strange Land = December releases
    Bah just seen I was beat by 3 minutes, my slow typing loses again
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Another October possibility is Do Androids Dream if Electric Sheep by Phillip Dick.
    Yeah - this is better guess than my initial thought of 'Minority Report'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 645 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast