Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 645 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Was finally able to get the artist edition of Rosemary's Baby from someone on the facebook group!

Trying to find this edition hasn't been easy. They rarely pop up on ebay anymore. It was sent in the original Suntup packaging too! Worth every penny!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. May be selling mine, still on the fence.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

One week until the new book is announced! I'm still thinking its Imajica but there are so many possibilities. Fantasy books are inclined to be long works. I'm wondering if this is a standalone work though or the first book of a larger series? If standalone it may be easier to narrow down what it could be.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not Suntup related, per se, but I see Earthing Publications is producing a numbered edition of Ania Alborn's new novel Dark Across the Bay for $50. They are also doing a 15 copy lettered with a TBD price. Since this is just coming out, I doubt if Suntup will be doing an edition of this book, so I thought I'd send out a heads up.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Not Suntup related, per se, but I see Earthing Publications is producing a numbered edition of Ania Alborn's new novel Dark Across the Bay for $50. They are also doing a 15 copy lettered with a TBD price. Since this is just coming out, I doubt if Suntup will be doing an edition of this book, so I thought I'd send out a heads up.
    If you want the lettered edition you have to put your name on a list.
    The price will be about $500, which sounds reasonable, seeing there are only 15 copies.
    I'm on the list but I doubt I will get one with my bad luck.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    One week until the new book is announced! I'm still thinking its Imajica but there are so many possibilities.
    I'm reading Imajica now (for the first time) to try to see if it's something I'd want a deluxe edition of; I doubt I'll finish in time, but we'll see. Exciting, no matter what it is.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not that anyone needs any more trolling in their lives, but there are quite a few people on LibraryThing of the opinion that Paul invented the concept of limitation, of which (and of him) they don't think highly. It really is something.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Not that anyone needs any more trolling in their lives, but there are quite a few people on LibraryThing of the opinion that Paul invented the concept of limitation, of which (and of him) they don't think highly. It really is something.
    I WILL NOT go to that posineous bullshit site. That makes me vibrate with anger...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    One week until the new book is announced! I'm still thinking its Imajica but there are so many possibilities.
    I'm reading Imajica now (for the first time) to try to see if it's something I'd want a deluxe edition of; I doubt I'll finish in time, but we'll see. Exciting, no matter what it is.
    What a treat Imajica is - I hope you are enjoying it.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I WILL NOT go to that posineous bullshit site. That makes me vibrate with anger...
    I've never been there before, but I just skimmed through the thread St. Troy was talking about and you're not wrong. I've already had enough and won't be going there again.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It makes me vibrate with amusement - all these supposed "book people" professing to be surprised by a publisher with small print runs.

It's unheard of!

What on earth is this Suntup about?

Who does he think he is?

Surely he takes us for a pack of uncultured swine!

Doubtless his rapid growth and constant sellouts are but the first leg of the road to failure!

...or maybe specialty publishing involves small runs of a custom product, but I'm no expert.

(Also, no one tell them about Virgil Abloh's bricks. Shhhhh!)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    What a treat Imajica is - I hope you are enjoying it.
    I'm about 270 pages in, and while I am enjoying it, the funny thing is that the parts that technically are more "fantasy":

Spoiler:
    with Gentle and Pie traveling outside our world

...are much less entertaining than the more conventional parts, which are gritty and compelling (I find the former sillier, almost unserious, as if Barker doesn't want us as invested in it).

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just looked at that library thing thread too. Suntup is “behind”? Come on. I think they’ve only been “late” because of production errors. Paul certainly seems to have hit his releases thus far.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Won’t make much difference, but did add a comment on the spoiled child tone exhibited in the original Library Thing post.
    Talk about an asshat...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Won’t make much difference, but did add a comment on the spoiled child tone exhibited in the original Library Thing post.
    Talk about an asshat...
    Good work
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What thread? Link?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My post hidden now due to being “flagged by multiple users”.

https://www.librarything.com/topic/329789#n7487342

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like a lot of folks aren’t happy unless they have something to complain about.

One more reason I’m not a big fan of people. 😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    My post hidden now due to being “flagged by multiple users”.

https://www.librarything.com/topic/329789#n7487342
    Dissent not welcome.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That was exhausting and unsatisfying (now I know how my wife feels). Every complaint, in other words: “I should have the right to buy whatever I want. This is only rights system I believe in.”

It’s all sour grapes. They can’t get them. They can’t get them for the price they want. They can’t tolerate a world where both those things are true. So it must be Suntup’s fault. Or human folly. Or hype. Or scam. Or gimmick. Or market manipulation. Or addiction. Or fad.

I’ve never seen a more privileged assortment of twats wrapping their pouting in such intellectual rendering worthy of a letterpress that requires nothing so barbaric and crude as electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn’t even read that all. Unreal... what is up their asses? That’s just pathetic lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I did not even read the article, and although the day is young, THIS IS the quote of the day
    "I’ve never seen a more privileged assortment of twats wrapping their pouting in such intellectual rendering worthy of a letterpress that requires nothing so barbaric and crude as electricity."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That was exhausting and unsatisfying (now I know how my wife feels). Every complaint, in other words: “I should have the right to buy whatever I want. This is only rights system I believe in.”

It’s all sour grapes. They can’t get them. They can’t get them for the price they want. They can’t tolerate a world where both those things are true. So it must be Suntup’s fault. Or human folly. Or hype. Or scam. Or gimmick. Or market manipulation. Or addiction. Or fad.

I’ve never seen a more privileged assortment of twats wrapping their pouting in such intellectual rendering worthy of a letterpress that requires nothing so barbaric and crude as electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That second paragraph was my thoughts exactly.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like that website, i think it is an overrated gimmicky (kind of) library thing, not worth my time and.. well, it's just too damn gimmicky tbh.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember the summer I read Imajica, 99'. I worked in the "garden" center of the Target near me. I had all the time in the day to read books. It was the complete paperback, (not the split in 2 books version.)

It would be such a experience to be able to return to that world by way of a Suntup production.

With 2 little ones and real work now in my life, it would have to wait. But, I'd have it waiting on my shelf; and when the time comes, it would bring a lot of joy!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 645 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 ... LastLast