Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 645 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also had no idea that one of my all time favourite Robin Williams films was based on a book by Richard Matheson. Echoing Patrick... "How did I never know this??"

You'll be telling me next that that the nasty horror writer Stephen King wrote that uplifting Shawshank Redemption story...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And if you didn't know - Richard Matheson is "The Astonished Man" in SOMEWHERE IN TIME.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Good to know RC Matheson approves of these editions of his father's novel. Got this nice email from him:

"I've received your SUNTUP editions and they are fantastic. Bravo! Am displaying them in a place of honor."

Any requests if we did another Matheson book?
    I know Gauntlet recently did it, but Beardless Warriors would be great (but not a favorite of many, I understand)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting. I do like time travel stories. I will be taking a closer look at this one. Thanks for the suggestions!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Announcement schedule has arrived ! Next month definitely sounds like Let The Right One In. 😬

August got me very curious though. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

July definitely sounds like Let the Right One In, especiallywith the Rubik Cube on his desk in the previous video.

I'm intrigued by the other two!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sounds like a great list of books coming up. September sounds cool also because it's almost "old school" horror having been written in the '70's. It does sound like
    a great quarter though.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That announcement schedule has me feeling so many emotions right now. Most of them are excitement mixed with a shot of euphoria.

I'm going to have to sell some books on eBay by July. Many books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I think Neuromancer may be August. It won various awards and is a key novel in Cyberpunk. Plus it can have a TON of fun Easter eggs!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Announcement schedule has arrived ! Next month definitely sounds like Let The Right One In. 😬

I w as wondering where the schedule posted? do you have a link?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

never mind I got the email, lol
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah i'd put money on it, that's what it will be. I love the original movie I never saw the remake. This is gonna be a great one!

Country
    Country Flag

For September, perhaps it's Let's Go Play at the Adams'?

It was Mendal W Johnson's only novel and it sold very well back in the 70s. It even got a republication a few years back with an introduction by Grady Hendrix.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can’t wait for Let the Right One In. Will probably end up getting both the gift and limited.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting. I do like time travel stories. I will be taking a closer look at this one. Thanks for the suggestions!!
    I love time travel stories! Non book related but if you like time travel stuff check out the show Dark on Netflix its frickin' amazing!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

It was Mendal W Johnson's only novel and it sold very well back in the 70s. It even got a republication a few years back with an introduction by Grady Hendrix.
    Good guess.
    I was thinking The Amityville Horror but a second Jay Anson book (666) was published posthumously in 1980. Technically he only published one novel when he was alive so Paul has some wiggle room!

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

I honestly had never heard of neuromancer before it was mentioned here earlier but judging by the synopsis it sounds very interesting. I just ordered a reading copy off eBay. Anyone else here read it?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I love time travel stories! Non book related but if you like time travel stuff check out the show Dark on Netflix its frickin' amazing!
    Thanks for the tip. Hadn't heard of that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    I honestly had never heard of neuromancer before it was mentioned here earlier but judging by the synopsis it sounds very interesting. I just ordered a reading copy off eBay. Anyone else here read it?
    It's a good novel, but I know some people find it dry. I have the Easton Press version from a few years back and an old beat up paperback.

I loved it and Count Zero (Gibson's follow). Who knows, but maybe Paul might do the whole Sprawl trilogy??

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    I was thinking The Amityville Horror but a second Jay Anson book (666) was published posthumously in 1980. Technically he only published one novel when he was alive so Paul has some wiggle room!
    And here I was thinking I was the only one that had heard of 666. I remember liking it, but it's been over 30 years since I read it, I lost my copy, and can't find another.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

Good guess.
    But Paul's email said "the only novel written by the author", not published. Otherwise I'd totally agree about Amityville.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ken Grimwood all day everyday Paul.

All i need to know is when its released and i am happy chappy.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    And here I was thinking I was the only one that had heard of 666. I remember liking it, but it's been over 30 years since I read it, I lost my copy, and can't find another.
    I read it too, probably around the age of 12 or 13, and have no recollection of what it was about. The Amityville Horror is still probably the book that scared me the most, but that was because a) it was first horror book I ever read, b) was about 12, c) thought it was a true story. Come to think of it Amityville Horror was probably the first book I ever bought (my sister had a copy, but refused to share it with me, so was forced to buy my own copy).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    And here I was thinking I was the only one that had heard of 666...
    I read it too, probably around the age of 12 or 13, and have no recollection of what it was about.
    I think it was about a haunted/possessed coin.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Neuromancer also came to my mind for August. I had a notion that subterranean press might be planning an edition of that book, however, as they are doing his burning chrome short story collection.

It could also be a title in the steam punk genre. Perhaps something by Jim Blaylock?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 645 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast