Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 645 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My guess is the next rebound book is going to be Christine. Just a hunch.
    That would be awesome for you guys. That's acutally how I got started to talk with Paul. Way back then, he still said that he was doing
    rebound books if you sent them in. We went back and forth but when Paul realized the work, and that Suntup Press was about to take
    off, we did not do it. It's the first book I read in jr high school and I was hooked. So a rebound Christine would be awesome for
    you guys.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Is it sad that the first thought i had this morning was that we are now in the same month as the next announcement!!

Too excited
    Nope, not sad at all. I am really excited to see what it will be.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes but... a rare night away from my partner and 3 year old, and my first thought was.......

Its march!!!

Lol
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Cool

Yes but... a rare night away from my partner and 3 year old, and my first thought was.......

Its march!!!

Lol
    It seems like you have your priorities in order to me .

My Mood
    Cool

And for those interested the Red Dragon on eBay is now at $1,295 with what looks like 5 bidders but they are all listed as private. Still 1 day 5 hours left.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, even if that goes at that price, its pretty decent.

Wasnt it listed at $950 here.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That’s awesome! I could have used that when I had my hip replacement. Instead I went with a flashy purple one so I could have that pimped-out Kramer look.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Mike, so good to see the pictures and even better to know how much you like it!
    That's an awesome gesture, Paul and congrats, Mike! Hope you're strutting around with all kinds of sass.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

You know it Brian. You know it.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Not to worry, there's something green on the horizon.
    The Green Mile perhaps?🤭📚
    Or could be Make Room! Make Room!
    Just don't eat the green stuff in the packet Paul includes with the book...
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Traveler Extreme.Ways is on a distinguished road

Default Red Dragon Numbered

Wow, even if that goes at that price, its pretty decent.

Wasnt it listed at $950 here.
    I’d love to pick up a S/L copy of Red Dragon from Suntup for less than $1000. I’m not even concerned about rights. Sure, they’d be nice, but I TRULY love the book and just want a copy for my collection. Normally, I’m a lettered Stephen King collector, but this book was the “one that got away.” My wife disappeared one random Tuesday after 12 years together, NEVER (quite literally) told me why, and took half of my lettered King books when I was taking my mom in for an appointment for her upcoming knee surgery. It was as surreal as any science fiction story. If someone could help me find a Red Dragon S/L, I would be forever grateful. Thank you all. I wish you all the best!

Michael Cross

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

First of all: welcome!

Secondly, Red Dragon is expected to settle around the $1,000 mark, especially after the March announcement. With patience, you are sure to find one for that price. If you join the Fans of Suntup Editions group on Facebook here, its members can help you with the search.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure this...

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme.Ways View Post
    My wife disappeared one random Tuesday after 12 years together, NEVER (quite literally) told me why, and took half of my lettered King books
    ... is legal grounds for murder. I hope you're in a better place now.

Country
    Country Flag

Michael, the limit per household was 2, soi suspect there may be some come onto the market following the announcement of the next book (not all, as some do like a couple of each on the shelves).

You will get one, as a lettered collector, I'm sure I'm teaching Granny to suck eggs!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw all those great photos people were posting of their framed The Road prints, and I got jealous. So here's mine...

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw all those great photos people were posting of their framed The Road prints, and I got jealous. So here's mine...

Even your framework looks extraordinarily good . 👌🏻😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Cool

Wow Paul, that looks awesome. I still need to frame mine and find a place to hang it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Paul, if I may ask, how did you frame that while keeping all edges of the broadsheet visible? Is it just the pressure of the glass keeping it in place on the matte?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Paul, if I may ask, how did you frame that while keeping all edges of the broadsheet visible? Is it just the pressure of the glass keeping it in place on the matte?

HBJ
    I'm frame shopping and WAS JUST wondering the same thing!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that the broadside itself is mounted on the brown background. I don't think it can be the pressure of the glass because the black mat is going to be at least 1/16" thick, which is much thicker than the broadside itself, and there might even be a spacer in the frame so that the black mat is not flush against the glass.

This is all speculation, though!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    I checked with the framer and he says this is called a museum float. They mount the print on archival board with acid free tape, then the board is mounted to the matte behind it. This is ideal for prints such as this which have a deckled edge so you can see the whole print.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

HBJ
    I checked with the framer and he says this is called a museum float. They mount the print on archival board with acid free tape, then the board is mounted to the matte behind it. This is ideal for prints such as this which have a deckled edge so you can see the whole print.
    Ah, thank you. I wondered if some adhesive or tape were used. "Archival board" and "acid-free tape" are the terms I will look for/use when I look at my own mounting/framing options.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for Lettered editions - I’m selling below issue price:
    Brother $1900
    Horns Plus Matching letter Paperweight $3000
    The Haunting Of Hill House $2300
    Please DM with any questions.
    Condition is new, original shipping boxes and packaging.
    F&F Plus shipping - USPS or Express or UPS
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of the The Road makes it complete (for now)! #183 across the board. Wanted to share my excitement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! It’s a great feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

That's awesome. I have #130 of that set but it looks like you have more of the GE than I do so congrats on that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 645 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast