Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 644 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,625 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone wants to purchase a copy (without rights) of The Stepford Wives at cost + shipping, please hit me up by pm.

I am looking to sell the book and retain the number.

Thanks!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Alll 3 versions look great. I have to make some hard choices, and that made me buy only the numbered. Who knows what King bookd may show up (I know not this thread), or what Suntup books will be in the last quarter where I will
    buy both. I think the numbered looks very nice. And an intro from Peter S. Plus I love the art.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can't get enough pink (my favorite color), but I have to say, the alligator seems an odd touch (I know fashion is the connection, but it still feels weird to me).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

looking to sell my Stepford Wives if anyone has interest in just the book (and not rights going forward). Pm me please to discuss
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Also looking to sell my Stepford Wives for at or below cost. PM me with interest 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I received The Omen AE today, and I love it. The board and spine design of the unjacketed book is perfect, not to mention the jacket and interior artwork.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Also looking to sell my Stepford Wives for at or below cost. PM me with interest 😁
    Below cost ??, isn't this sort of undermining Suntup's business?
    Considering the limited hasn't even been released to the general public yet ?
    Seems like bad form.
    I'm curious to hear some other opinions, my apologies if I'm out of line w/my question.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did I read that the book is signed by Peter Straub?

Given that he recently passed away, I am guessing that the signature sheets are already done?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Given that he recently passed away, I am guessing that the signature sheets are already done?
    It would be difficult, otherwise!

Seriously, if they weren't already signed, I'm sure they wouldn't have announced that.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Seems like bad form.
    I'm curious to hear some other opinions, my apologies if I'm out of line w/my question.
    He can sell it for a loss if he chooses. I presume he paid full price to Suntup, so it's no reduction in their profits, although it's possibly one less sale.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post

It would be difficult, otherwise!

Seriously, if they weren't already signed, I'm sure they wouldn't have announced that.
    Agreed, it would be difficult otherwise and his unfortunate passing was weeks ago.
    I dont think it was, but people can schedule website / social networks posting.

So, I just wanted it to be explicited : are those books signed by Peter Straub, while be recently passed away?
    Another way to look at it, is that those are very likely the very last books he may have signed
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Seems like bad form.
    He can sell it for a loss if he chooses. I presume he paid full price to Suntup, so it's no reduction in their profits, although it's possibly one less sale.
    True indeed.
    Would you feel the same if it was your books that you rebind ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Seems like bad form.
    I am not sure how me buying something and selling it for a loss is bad form. Someone who may not want it bad enough to pay full price but will buy at a reduced price will be happy. I purchased the book from Paul so he isn't losing the sale.
    Look at the wide assortment of books, AE's and Numbered's, that are coming available for less than purchase price on the secondary market. Yes, some of these Paul still has on his site.
    Supply and demand will dictate. There are still >80 available at public sale. Not sure if someone even had bought mine for under retail if it would have affected that number.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems like bad form.
    I am not sure how me buying something and selling it for a loss is bad form. Someone who may not want it bad enough to pay full price but will buy at a reduced price will be happy. I purchased the book from Paul so he isn't losing the sale.
    Look at the wide assortment of books, AE's and Numbered's, that are coming available for less than purchase price on the secondary market. Yes, some of these Paul still has on his site.
    Supply and demand will dictate. There are still >80 available at public sale. Not sure if someone even had bought mine for under retail if it would have affected that number.
    I guess my reaction is really all about timing, I feel out of courtesy to Suntup, could you have at least waited 1 more day?
    (I'm not trying to offend you, just a thought)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems like bad form.
    True indeed.
    Would you feel the same if it was your books that you rebind ?

If someone sold a rebind book for less than what they paid me? I wouldn't be upset, I'd be concerned; particularly since several of me recent rebinds have been sold for far more than original sale price.

My Mood
    Amazed

Seems like bad form.
    I guess my reaction is really all about timing, I feel out of courtesy to Suntup, could you have at least waited 1 more day?
    I posted two days before it went public so I was thinking I was giving someone the opportunity to get just the solo book that they wanted and give Paul the sale (ok, and keep my number &#128513.
    I kind of see your argument but do think it is reaching. We all have our opinions and opinions are neither right or wrong!
    I would be interested if anyone else would like to give their take. The point is moot now since no one took me up on my offer and there are now a quite a few available at retail. But (and it is a big butt, I cannot lie!) I am still interested if others think I stuck my foot over a line.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's nice to see a reseller not trying to gouge the buyer.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still interested if others think I stuck my foot over a line.
    It all depends on if a person is a collector or investor or some hybrid.

There was a time when Suntup books would immediately bring more than market price. For various reasons that isn't necessarily the case anymore. One of those reasons is people selling books for less than retail price to keep their number. If people only bought books they wanted prices would naturally rise. If people buy and then sell books at a discount the prices can stagnate, depending on variables.

I, as a collector, am more interested in owning the book than it's value. Although increasing value is certainly nice. Others who see collecting as more of an investment will be upset by any feature that softens the market. And of course there are the hybrids.

As they say, the market will dictate. You can sell what you own for whatever you like.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You can sell what you own for whatever you like.
    Hallelujah!
    Positive rep coming your way.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, it would be difficult otherwise and his unfortunate passing was weeks ago.
    I dont think it was, but people can schedule website / social networks posting.

So, I just wanted it to be explicited : are those books signed by Peter Straub, while be recently passed away?
    Another way to look at it, is that those are very likely the very last books he may have signed
    Straub died two weeks ago. His death is acknowledged on the order page for the book---the same page that says the numbered and lettered are signed by him. Seems pretty explicit to me. Like all of the Suntup books, it has been in the works for a long time. I'm sure the pages were signed a long time ago. From what I've seen, Suntup doesn't operate like another publisher that announces books and starts taking orders before they've actually started work on them.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems like bad form.
    I posted two days before it went public so I was thinking I was giving someone the opportunity to get just the solo book that they wanted and give Paul the sale (ok, and keep my number &#128513.
    I kind of see your argument but do think it is reaching. We all have our opinions and opinions are neither right or wrong!
    I would be interested if anyone else would like to give their take. The point is moot now since no one took me up on my offer and there are now a quite a few available at retail. But (and it is a big butt, I cannot lie!) I am still interested if others think I stuck my foot over a line.
    You are correct, the point is now moot and you are 100% entitled to sell whenever and however you wish.
    I have no skin in this game either way and I appreciate the chit chat, my apologies if I offended in any way.
    (I also agree with the other statements "it's yours & you can sell for whatever you wish")

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Guesses for next quarter:

Oct: Schindler's Ark - Thomas Keneally
    Nov: Zombie - Joyce Carol Oates
    Dec: Ania Ahlborn - ??
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I hope I can get one of those Artist Editions of Zombie. Love Oates and love that book.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post

Last one is Hannibal Rising I think
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post

Last one is Hannibal Rising I think
    Yeah - that makes much more sense.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 644 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 ... LastLast