Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 644 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 580 ... LastLast
Results 11,976 to 12,000 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess was going to be a crude prehistoric dildo!

I'm just going to pretend that's what it is....
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Fans of Space Invaders should watch High Score on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Yes, it's an awesome documentary about all things related to gaming and it's history. 😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Yes, it's an awesome documentary about all things related to gaming and it's history. 😎
    I watched that! It was good.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

speaking for a lot Suntup fans , we LOVE hunting for clues, we do not mind the red herrings at all. the clues and contests make collecting Suntup more than a hobby, it's an adventure!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    speaking for a lot Suntup fans , we LOVE hunting for clues, we do not mind the red herrings at all. the clues and contests make collecting Suntup more than a hobby, it's an adventure!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=zelig;1216774]
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Surely the numbers 179, 250, 128 at the end with the Suntup title, relates to something
    What Paul isn't telling you guys is from this book moving forward, you'll have to be tagged in order to keep your number and reserve the next book. Giving up your number will be a painful experience
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Brian861;1216825]
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Surely the numbers 179, 250, 128 at the end with the Suntup title, relates to something
    What Paul isn't telling you guys is from this book moving forward, you'll have to be tagged in order to keep your number and reserve the next book. Giving up your number will be a painful experience
    Well, think Paul has the auctioneer Methodology down to a tee. It starts with one book in January, and the truck keeps rolling up the drive every month, and you gotta have it... no saying no to the Sun. 🥰
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Offer of $5750 For Subtup Misery number. Anyone?

THANK YOU. This has been filled for the $5750 Congrats to the buyer and seller. I would still take another one should someone have one they want to sell WHAT AN UNREAL TESTAMENT TO THIS BOOK AND ITS DEMAND... Congrats Paul....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU. This has been filled for the $5750 Congrats to the buyer and seller. I would still take another one should someone have one they want to sell WHAT AN UNREAL TESTAMENT TO THIS BOOK AND ITS DEMAND... Congrats Paul....
    I'm busying studying armored car routes and looking to assemble my heist team filled with second chance losers who have just the right amount of desperation without an over-abundance of ambition. I have several calls out and I'll get back to your DM Brian 861 (I don't think you're desperate enough, but we'll talk). Anyway, once I have all that sorted I'll be on the lookout for Misery #23.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm busying studying armored car routes and looking to assemble my heist team filled with second chance losers who have just the right amount of desperation without an over-abundance of ambition. I have several calls out and I'll get back to your DM Brian 861 (I don't think you're desperate enough, but we'll talk). Anyway, once I have all that sorted I'll be on the lookout for Misery #23.
    LOL that was the wholssale price.. it sold for over $6K is all I can say.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a whole lot of money, congrats to the person that sold it and congrats to whoever bought it! 👌🏻

Country
    Country Flag

That's a whole lot of money, congrats to the person that sold it and congrats to whoever bought it! 👌🏻
    I sold it. I started for the buyer month ago trying to get one. I HAVE THREE people after one. One got one off Rare King... and this guy and now I still have one person after one. Insane..... Blows me away man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold it. I started for the buyer month ago trying to get one. I HAVE THREE people after one. One got one off Rare King... and this guy and now I still have one person after one. Insane..... Blows me away man!
    That's just insane! It's a much sought after book... Supply and demand haha

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. Well, Brian861 you're out (you're certainly not a desperate second chance loser--you actually have a future). Now that I know I'll need a bigger cut of the take, I'm looking to find people who are somewhat more expendable and flexible when it comes to their continued living status. Yeah this is going to be full of betrayals. We need a STUFFED truck.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I was almost there Jeff, but once I read $6,000+, I had to bail. Sorry .

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    My guess was going to be a crude prehistoric dildo!

I'm just going to pretend that's what it is....

I was also sure it was some kind of sex toy. Oh well, at least I got to see that photo of Paul being all sexy with that dragon again.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

I always wondered why there wasn't a nice limited of The Dead Zone (I don't count Easton books...nothing against, just not what I consider a limited).

It's my favorite King book after the The Stand. Without getting into politics regardless of which way you lean, seems apropos for the times.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    I always wondered why there wasn't a nice limited of The Dead Zone (I don't count Easton books...nothing against, just not what I consider a limited).

It's my favorite King book after the The Stand. Without getting into politics regardless of which way you lean, seems apropos for the times.
    PS is working on one.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post

PS is working on one.
    Signed by King for Lettered and Limited...or where they only do Lettered and no hope in hell of landing one?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! With recent sales, I'll admit it gets really tempting to sell both my Misery and Hill House copies... I keep coming back to fact that Misery is one of my favorite King books, it is of unparalleled quality for a S/L- really lettered quality, and that if I ever sold it, I would never be able to get this one back.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ordered the Auctioneer! Only one pic of the numbered but it sounds like it will be a stunning book.

(I also ordered a gift edition while I still can. Open ordering for those, and I expect they will go fast).
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the Auctioneer! I'm planning to keep the numbered train running, but I think I'm going to stop ordering the gift editions. They're all very nice, but I feel like I need to draw the line somewhere.

Paul's selection of titles has really been great! Just finished reading the LTROI (great book!), and just started Neuromancer. Adding Auctioneer to the pile!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice. I haven't read it yet but I have it on my Kindle from a sale so I might check it out soon.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Ordered the numbered. I like the look and like all the other ones, can't wait to get my hands on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 644 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 580 ... LastLast