Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 645 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Paul, if you were to name your top five most beloved novels of all time, which novels would they be? ;-)
    Smart. Very smart. How about I name the novels in position 4 and 5!?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul, if you were to name your top five most beloved novels of all time, which novels would they be? ;-)
    Yep...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Absolutely! Clue or no clue, it'd still be interesting to hear.

Can we also get the remaining two after that June title is announced?

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    My who gives a damn what I think guesses for the day

Lord of the flies first April book. Pillars is the 2nd april. May is joe hill collection . 1st June would be something regarding time travel?. I don’t have a guess yet for 2nd
    Lord of the Flies would make me VERY happy!

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I'm hoping for the 'epic fantasy' title to be 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell' - but I'm not sure the description quite fits. I've no idea why FS hasn't done an edition of this already.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm sure this is something that has been addressed, but since I may want to jump in on one (or more) of these, I'd like to clarify something: I think today's e-mail is saying that the Artist edition (the lowest tier) goes on sale at time of announcement of the title, so that, for example, the very moment the title is announced and I confirm it's something I want, it is on sale and it is time to act (buy).

I know that Artist editions are more plentiful and not likely to vanish instantaneously as the lettered and numbered can, but nevertheless I'd like to be prepared if this is the case (I don't watch the Facebook videos live but may have to if this is the case).
    The last couple with artist editions have gone on sale with the announcement.
    This is absolutely correct. Some even commanding really high value on the secondary market.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I'm hoping for the 'epic fantasy' title to be 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell' - but I'm not sure the description quite fits. I've no idea why FS hasn't done an edition of this already.
    Jesus yes! Great idea. (And yes, it seems to check all the FS boxes).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Jesus yes! Great idea. (And yes, it seems to check all the FS boxes).
    Would love this!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

my predictions:
    April #1: The Lord of the Flies
    April#2: Imajica
    May: Joe Hill collection
    June #1: Beloved
    June#2 Frankenstein
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the schedule. 5 books in 3 months. Wow
    I'm curious how Paul sets the release schedule. I'm assuming he'll have a new release each month, as long as there are 12+ books being released that year, but what drives the schedule on the additional books?

I can't remember if he said how many books will be released in 2021. With the first half of the year announced, we're on pace for 18 this year!

But again, I wonder if he spreads out the additional books evenly, or if they are announced when they are fairly complete. He's mentioned more than once that a number of books have been in the works for a year or more before they are announced. So we could see 18 books this year, 15, somewhere in between?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

...1st June would be something regarding time travel?.
    If so, I hope it is Replay by Ken Grimwood. I would definitely be on board for that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

It could be me but might we see The Island of Doctor Moreau as the first title in April. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    It could be me but might we see The Island of Doctor Moreau as the first title in April. 😉
    If it were that, I'd have expected the hints to allude to Suntup's having previously published Wells, but then, that doesn't rule it out, and it would certainly be cool if Suntup eventually tackled more of Wells' output.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    If so, I hope it is Replay by Ken Grimwood. I would definitely be on board for that.
    I think this is a really good guess, another thought would be 'Slaughterhouse-Five'
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I think this is a really good guess, another thought would be 'Slaughterhouse-Five'
    I think that’s spot on. We’re getting Imajica, Slaughterhouse-Five, Replay, and a couple others and not in that order.

I’m busy studying armored car routes and trying to see if I have an dirt on any armored car guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Yeehaw

No hints for the second June book - hope for Shadowland lives!

Oh, wait...there is a Roman numeral edition, which likely means the novel needs more than two fans...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I would love a a Vonnegut or two in the collection. That's one that I asked for in one of the surveys.
    And as I read the news letter, there were really no clues of any consequence of the first April book.
    But I am excited non the less.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking that Beloved is the first June title.

I know that the second June title is going to be a complete mystery, but I'm more intrigued by the artists of that edition. Are the Roman Numeral and Lettered editions going to have dust jackets? Or perhaps a frontispiece? Those editions are being signed by the artistS, plural. But the Numbered and AE are only being signed by the interior artist, singular.

So does that mean that there is an additional art piece exclusive to the Roman Numeral and Lettered editions? Perhaps an exclusive inlaid piece? Or is the other artist just not signing the other versions?

I suspect the former. But if it's the latter, then who could it be?! An artist so desired or reclusive that they won't sign more than 36 copies?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that the second June title is going to be a complete mystery, but I'm more intrigued by the artists of that edition. Are the Roman Numeral and Lettered editions going to have dust jackets? Or perhaps a frontispiece? Those editions are being signed by the artistS, plural. But the Numbered and AE are only being signed by the interior artist, singular.

So does that mean that there is an additional art piece exclusive to the Roman Numeral and Lettered editions? Perhaps an exclusive inlaid piece? Or is the other artist just not signing the other versions?

I suspect the former. But if it's the latter, then who could it be?! An artist so desired or reclusive that they won't sign more than 36 copies?
    Where did you get 36 copies at?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

10 Roman Numeral and 26 Lettered. Plus whatever PC copies of the two there are, I suppose.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

10 Roman Numeral and 26 Lettered. Plus whatever PC copies of the two there are, I suppose.
    Did I miss something? Where did it say the author wasn’t signing the numbered?

EDIT: I just went back and read it again, that is odd eh...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Artist, not author.

Well, technically the author isn't signing any of the editions.

The Roman Numeral and Lettered editions are signed by the author of the introduction and the artistS, meaning more than one artist.

The Numbered edition is signed by the author of the introduction and the artist of the interior illustrations.

The AE is only signed by the artist of the interior illustrations.

That indicates that there is at least one more artist that is only signing the Roman Numeral and Lettered editions.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

"...is a story you will want to read again and again." I think this description by Paul of the first June book hints at Replay.

Country
    Country Flag

"...is a story you will want to read again and again." I think this description by Paul of the first June book hints at Replay.
    I don't think so. I could have sworn Paul said somewhere (perhaps in this thread) that he'd have to give Replay a read based on all of the requests. He may have finally read it, but I can't imagine a recent read as having been a novel that's been trying to get approved for years.

I'm still thinking Beloved. ;-)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I would love a a Vonnegut or two in the collection. That's one that I asked for in one of the surveys.
    Vonnegut definitely seems like the type of distinctive writer whose work would attract Paul's attention; I bet it happens eventually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 645 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast