Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 645 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,150 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

damn I missed it! it sold out so quickly. hopefully will get it from one of the other retailers
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, never figured the AE would sell out that quick. I was going to order one tonight but guess I will try through another outlet if possible.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that's crazy. Glad I wasn't on calls or something that prevented me from ordering when I got the email.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That is insane. I don't order all the AE. But since I had the AE of Red Dragon, I figured I might as well get this one as well.
    Will you (like me and others) also receive the gift ARC ? And how about that sweet little ceramic lamb, i only noticed that after i placed my order.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    If you mean Advance Reader Copies then no, I am not expecting one. I have received some ARC's as gifts but I don't get them on a regular basis. Which is cool. But I only realized the lamb when I scrolled all the way down, after I placed my order. I ordered a numbered so I think I get one. It is so cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That is insane. I don't order all the AE. But since I had the AE of Red Dragon, I figured I might as well get this one as well.
    Will you (like me and others) also receive the gift ARC ? And how about that sweet little ceramic lamb, i only noticed that after i placed my order.

I have received some ARC's as gifts but I don't get them on a regular basis. Which is cool. But I only realized the lamb when I scrolled all the way down, after I placed my order.
    I ordered a numbered so I think I get one. It is so cool.
    It is, i love that little lamb. Did you not qualify for the "christmas" gift ARC that Paul announced for his loyal customers last month?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have received some ARC's as gifts but I don't get them on a regular basis. Which is cool. But I only realized the lamb when I scrolled all the way down, after I placed my order.
    It is, i love that little lamb. Did you not qualify for the "christmas" gift ARC that Paul announced for his loyal customers last month?
    MIke will 100% be getting one yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

MIke will 100% be getting one yes.
    Ah, phew! That's reassuring, thanks Kris! 👍🏻

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Oh that. Yea, you mean the ordering of 5 books? Yes, I did do that so I guess I do qualify. I think . My L.D get's in the way sometimes.
    P.S Thanks for the clarification Kris. I keep on telling people, for some things, I am a bit slow on the uptake.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold out? A guy can't even take a nap around here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

107 numbered left.
    11 lettered.
    The last few titles have been just flying out of print. SST and SiASL also sold out very fast. It's a good thing that this numbered was upped to 350 ed for SOtL

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I ordered an artist edition and a numbered.

I really love the similarities in design between the numbered editions of Red Dragon and The Silence of the Lambs. Similar elements, but still distinctly different. Love it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the nod to the television series on the reversible cover with the demon looking like the show’s wendigo (basically a hallucinatory manifestation of Hannibal).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I like the nod to the television series on the reversible cover with the demon looking like the show’s wendigo (basically a hallucinatory manifestation of Hannibal).
    I still have hope the TV series will make a comeback at some point. There's been indications that everyone involved would be willing to come back and continue the series.

Hopefully it comes to fruition.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dumb question, but up until when do the previous owners have to buy a numbered / lettered?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Dumb question, but up until when do the previous owners have to buy a numbered / lettered?
    Here is the information on the pre-order email:
    "You will have until SATURDAY, JANUARY 9TH AT 8:00 A.M. PT to place your order. If you pass, future rights to your number or letter will transfer to the new owner during the public pre-order."

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I still have hope the TV series will make a comeback at some point. There's been indications that everyone involved would be willing to come back and continue the series.

CBS has a series called 'Clarice' coming - I assume it'll be nothing like 'Hannibal' (for better or worse, they don't have the rights to that character anyway). Wonder if it's fortunes will impact the ability of Fuller to find a home for a season 4 of 'Hannibal'. All that said, I didn't love just how over the top season 3 was and wouldn't be heartbroken if it were left were it is.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post

CBS has a series called 'Clarice' coming - I assume it'll be nothing like 'Hannibal' (for better or worse, they don't have the rights to that character anyway). Wonder if it's fortunes will impact the ability of Fuller to find a home for a season 4 of 'Hannibal'. All that said, I didn't love just how over the top season 3 was and wouldn't be heartbroken if it were left were it is.
    Season two was the best out of all three seasons in my opinion, however season one was a beautiful piece of art. Fuller moved on to American Gods, however he did mention that a fourth season isn't entirely out of the question.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Season two was the best out of all three seasons in my opinion, however season one was a beautiful piece of art. Fuller moved on to American Gods, however he did mention that a fourth season isn't entirely out of the question.
    Spoiler:
    I thought Will and Hannibal both died at the end of Season 3? Went over a cliff or some such?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Spoiler:
    I thought Will and Hannibal both died at the end of Season 3? Went over a cliff or some such?
    Spoiler:
    The post-credits scene implied they survived and kidnapped Gillian Anderson’s character.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

The sad thing is Bryan Fuller offered to let them use Hannibal in a limited capacity if they would let him use Clarice for his show and they refused. So now they can’t even mention Hannibal.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    The post-credits scene implied they survived and kidnapped Gillian Anderson’s character.
    Ah.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    He stated that his vision for a fourth season
    Spoiler:
    "could see the story go inside Will Graham's brain, he's aware that the fall would be very unlikely to survive but not impossible; he hinted at a dreamlike state, probably Will & Hannibal survive but end up in a coma-like state and this would open the door to giving viewers even more wild visuals and delve deeper into the horror, gore and beautiful visuals. And let's be honest, Will's mind is a wild and dangerous one to be in. Even for Hannibal himself.
    You can read the full article here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...ory-ideas/amp/ "

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Will Graham Question -
    Spoiler

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Will Graham Question -
    Spoiler
    You talking book or movie?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Will Graham Question -
    Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Dolarhyde disfigures him in the book.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 645 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast