Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 645 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 13,000 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You guys are killing me. I am still waiting for mine.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Almost every package I have coming from USPS is arriving late. It’s that time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Almost every package I have coming from USPS is arriving late. It’s that time of year.

If all goes as planned, I should get my books next week plus another one I ordered. So it could be a very good week.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    For anyone still looking for one the Suntup site shows 2 The World Doesn't End numbered editions available as of 12:45 PM CST
    Now it is down to 1.

My Mood
    Cool

OH wow. All versions of Starship Troopers and Stanger in a Strange land are sold out. And six lettered The world doesn't end are left.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving "The World Doesn't End." It's very tactile- that Japanese cloth on both the slipcase and the cover are amazing! After reading through part of it, I think that the size of the letterpress works really well. I'm enjoying the text much more than I thought I would, and this is towards the top of my favorite Suntup editions- really has pleasantly surprised me!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    I'm loving "The World Doesn't End." It's very tactile- that Japanese cloth on both the slipcase and the cover are amazing! After reading through part of it, I think that the size of the letterpress works really well. I'm enjoying the text much more than I thought I would, and this is towards the top of my favorite Suntup editions- really has pleasantly surprised me!
    I agree. And I had that same reaction to The Lottery. It’s a nice variation in the Suntup experience. I could imagine this same sort of treatment for Hellbound Heart. Not the same paper, but something that feels intimate in this way.

Country
    Country Flag

Another Suntup package just arrived! USPS is out early with a 6:30 am delivery... with all of these December deliveries, it’s like a Suntup themed Advent calendar. Bibliomysteries will have to wait until later today!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that on the numbered The World Doesn’t End that "Suntup Editions" is not on the spine of the book or anywhere on the case. On all other numbered editions it appears on the book spine and/or somewhere on the case.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that on the numbered The World Doesn’t End that "Suntup Editions" is not on the spine of the book or anywhere on the case. On all other numbered editions it appears on the book spine and/or somewhere on the case.
    Don’t think it’s on HoHH either. Not home to confirm though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Don’t think it’s on HoHH either. Not home to confirm though.
    Correct. Not on HoHH or The Lottery. It is on The Lottery and HoHH slipcases.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, buddy but gotta put you on the spot here. Love ya, man, so well deserved. And that Paul dude can be ok at times too

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not gonna lie, I choked up when watching your video, Jeff. I still don't know how you kept breathing after the shock of opening that incredible treasure. It's so beautiful and I thank you for adding all those closeup pics!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Jeff! What an incredible gift. And well deserved. Happy for you, man.

And much credit to Paul and the team for the amazing generosity.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jeff...well deserved and thanks to Paul for his generosity and support of his fans.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

That was a great video Jeff. Well deserved for all you do for Suntup. It looks amazing.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Meh, a true fan would have eaten the Great Red Dragon art!

Just kidding, great video, congrats Jeff!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So, some people mentioned on facebook that
    , can someone confirm this?

Ps: don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sorry, buddy but gotta put you on the spot here. Love ya, man, so well deserved. And that Paul dude can be ok at times too

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    Not gonna lie, I choked up when watching your video, Jeff. I still don't know how you kept breathing after the shock of opening that incredible treasure. It's so beautiful and I thank you for adding all those closeup pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats, Jeff! What an incredible gift. And well deserved. Happy for you, man.

And much credit to Paul and the team for the amazing generosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Congrats Jeff...well deserved and thanks to Paul for his generosity and support of his fans.
    That was a great video Jeff. Well deserved for all you do for Suntup. It looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Meh, a true fan would have eaten the Great Red Dragon art!

Just kidding, great video, congrats Jeff!
    Thank you all! I'm glad to share this joy and add it back into the amazing Suntup community. It's beyond amazing what Paul and Rebecca and Simon and Kris and Jerome and so many have built. Really it's been a lifesaver. I don't say that lightly.

Stay happy and healthy my friends.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Yes. I'll take a pic.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Yes. I'll take a pic.
    Great, don't forget the spoiler tag haha 😉

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Possible Spoiler

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    Thank you very much Brian, amazing!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Possible Spoiler
    Yeah, i would do the same with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 645 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 620 ... LastLast