Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 645 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we'll be getting a Suntup edition of Murakami at the end of 2021 or early 2022.

Now who knows which book it'll be. He has a lot of great ones to choose from.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone need a Gently Used kidney? I might have to sell one of mine to stay on the numbered train in 2021
    You sell the ones you don’t want though no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I lost my job last week so I’m sure I won’t be able to keep my stranglehold on number 23. I’ll have to share custody to stay on the train.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am not a seller but if I were, of the ones I have physically in my hands now, I would probably sell Horns and that's it. Of the ones that are not out know, it would probably be LTROI. All the other ones I
    want. But part of me wants a complete non-King track collection. I like all the other ones I have and the AE as well. So I plan on staying on board no matter what.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I am not a seller but if I were, of the ones I have physically in my hands now, I would probably sell Horns and that's it. Of the ones that are not out know, it would probably be LTROI. All the other ones I
    want. But part of me wants a complete non-King track collection. I like all the other ones I have and the AE as well. So I plan on staying on board no matter what.
    I couldn’t ever sell Horns. Looking at my shelf now, I couldn’t ever sell any of them.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone need a Gently Used kidney? I might have to sell one of mine to stay on the numbered train in 2021

I lost my job last week so I’m sure I won’t be able to keep my stranglehold on number 23. I’ll have to share custody to stay on the train.

Damn Jeff. Very sorry to hear this. Are there other ones you could sell first before you get to the Suntup part of your collection?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shit no dude!! Any chance or another one?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

I couldn’t ever sell Horns. Looking at my shelf now, I couldn’t ever sell any of them.

Upon further reflection, I agree. I would not sell any.

Country
    Country Flag

Damn Jeff. Very sorry to hear this. Are there other ones you could sell first before you get to the Suntup part of your collection?
    Yeah I’m doing ok. I’ve been selling other books to keep the book budget fat. I’m staying on at least until the January release. Hopefully I’ll fool someone else into paying me on the regular by February.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I’m cooling it until the calendar says 2021. Then I’ll hit the network and see what opportunities are out there. 2020 is not a year of beginnings.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I’m cooling it until the calendar says 2021. Then I’ll hit the network and see what opportunities are out there. 2020 is not a year of beginnings.

Best of luck dude

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Wishing you lots of luck in your job quest.

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck dude

Thank you. I’ve been a very lucky guy. I’m sure 2021 will be a better year.

Country
    Country Flag

Wishing you lots of luck in your job quest.
    I really appreciate that Mike.

And I’m sorry to derail this thread. So let’s get back to the joy!!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

So sorry to hear that Jeff. 2020 has sucked on unimaginable levels! Best of luck and If I can help in any way let me know!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Book collecting has been one of the only good things in my life in 2020 even though it's made my wallet much lighter.

That calming warm sensation when you pull an immaculate work of art off your self and take in all it's glory. There is truly nothing like it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

So sorry to hear that Jeff. 2020 has sucked on unimaginable levels! Best of luck and If I can help in any way let me know!
    Thanks Martin. Your friendship is worth the most.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.
    Does this mean the cost will be lettered-equivalent?
    No, definitely not. I wouldn't do that to anyone. It's a larger print run than a Lettered, so there's some savings there. But don't expect regular Numbered pricing.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, sorry to hear about the job.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Jeff, sorry to hear about the job.
    Thanks Paul. It’s a temporary setback. And I’m not alone. It’s definitely been a crappy year for many.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.
    Does this mean the cost will be lettered-equivalent?
    No, definitely not. I wouldn't do that to anyone. It's a larger print run than a Lettered, so there's some savings there. But don't expect regular Numbered pricing.
    Thank you for the response. I had seen it asked on CD so just wanted to check if I could afford it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    There was survey in August 2019 and you were asked to name top 3 books so there was no list of authors to choose from. I googled it and redid survey!

My guesses are Silence of the Lambs, Dune, Interview With a Vampire, and Blood Meridian.

There have been some anniversary editions of Dune and Herbert family keeps a tight control on Frank Herbert's legacy but who knows. It was my request in recent survey and bunch of others request as well. The first February one is hard to nail down!
    Unsure why everyone keeps suggesting Dune when Centipede Press has had that one in the works for a while.

and by the way, GO STEELERS!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

so if march is blood meridian, as the owner of 'the road', I will not be able to purchase it because I'm forced to buy previous month limited?
    I thought at least owners of previous limited (that doesn't have gift edition) from same author (especially for caliber as cormac) will get a first crack? bummer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    so if march is blood meridian, as the owner of 'the road', I will not be able to purchase it because I'm forced to buy previous month limited?
    I thought at least owners of previous limited (that doesn't have gift edition) from same author (especially for caliber as cormac) will get a first crack? bummer.
    IT has never been like that... sorry
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    There are only two tracks. King limiteds is the first. Every other book is the second. If you have the previous release you get first crack at the next (dependent on print count of course).

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If March is Blood Meridian, there's likely going to be quite a few owners of The Road that don't have their number anymore trying to buy it on the secondary market.

The 350 print run helps, but it will definitely be one of the more sought after Suntup releases.

Also, after looking at the wiki article for Blood Meridian, this is pulled directly from the article:

Blood Meridian initially received little recognition, but has since been recognized as a masterpiece and one of the greatest works of American literature

So March is definitely going to be Blood Meridian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 645 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast