Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 645 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I posted this on the Suntup facebook page as well.

The pattern on the front cover contains encoded letters in binary. When translated to ASCII, they are:
    e, t, h, e, z, b, s, i and y.
    That almost spells "elizabeth" or "elisabeth". Can anyone else work it out?

Is this the Easter Egg, Paul?
    If you go in order SW1 -> SW9 - it spells bytesizeh - wondering if this is a typo for byte sized? Can't imagine that though.
    I found something completely different, total different direction from yours.

Ps: i don't know a thing about binary codes. 🙃
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Neuromancer by William Gibson would be a worthy addition to the Suntup line up.
    Not a bad idea from 4 months ago

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oops, I didn't see the instructions for the easter egg competition on the announcement page. I just noticed this myself and thought it was cool. I guess I let the cat out of the bag.

Sorry if I spoiled anyone's fun.

I suppose others would have submitted answers before me, though.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The pattern on the front cover contains encoded letters in binary. When translated to ASCII, they are:

If you go in order SW1 -> SW9 - it spells bytesizeh - wondering if this is a typo for byte sized? Can't imagine that though.
    That's what I came up with too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

If there is more too it - wonder if it involves circuit tracing - i.e. open vs closed switches connecting to other parts of the board - U36, C17, etc. Not sure how you'd go about decoding that though - or even getting the data set to start with - (i.e. is 1 open or is 0 open?).

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just sent in my guess. I am probably way off and you guys are closer then I was.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Loved the video! INVISIBLE MAN! LET THE RIGHT ONE IN AGE! BIBLIOMYSTERIES! FAHRENHEIT 451 AGE!! But for the life of me I can't figure out the goddamned shirt!

**EDIT
    Found it!!! And I'm PISSED I didn't know it!
    One of the greatest TV shows in the history of the world!
    Completely agree! My only complaint is that it did not last long enough!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just guessed. Totally different then the direction everybody else is going, but I go my own way anyway, and it's probably wrong and the only guess I have.
    Is it this?
    Tessier-Ashpool S.A., who owns the mainframe and software, who are pulling Armitage’s strings
    Tessier Ashpool is written on the side of the circuit board.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Also, if I could take us back just a little with a note about Red Dragon--I noticed that whoever numbered these editions did so in a very exacting hand. It's completely different from every other numbered edition. It almost looks like the numbers were typed onto the page. Matches the penmanship of Harris.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Is there any way we can possibly get a confirmation if the Easter egg has been solved that way those of us who answered know we need to go back to the drawing board? Lol

My Mood
    Cool

One more guess
    is it the number 19. When you add circuits R9+R10 you get 19. That's how many books (including EOTD portfolio) Suntup have produced?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    One more guess
    is it the number 19. When you add circuits R9+R10 you get 19. That's how many books (including EOTD portfolio) Suntup have produced?
    Mike, you need to submit your guesses via the Suntup site.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I HAVE ALMOST SOLVED THE HIDDEN PUZZLE!
    I just need your help figuring out how to translate it...

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

(shared on Facebook as well to get all great minds on this!)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool

One more guess
    I did. But I thought it was OK to post them here as well. People seem to be doing that. If not, then I AM A TOTAL IDIOT.

Country
    Country Flag

One more guess
    I did. But I thought it was OK to post them here as well. People seem to be doing that. If not, then I AM A TOTAL IDIOT.
    I just wanted to be sure that none of your work was lost.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jeff. But I am pretty sure my guesses are wrong anyway.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

Out of curiosity did you get to these words? Cipher identifying algorithm pegs this as either columnar transposition or mono alphabetic substitution. That said wuzzee would seem to knock out monoalphabetic - as I can't think of a ton of words that end in two pairs of letters - coffee is the only one I think that would work; and that borks the rest of the string.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

Out of curiosity did you get to these words? Cipher identifying algorithm pegs this as either columnar transposition or mono alphabetic substitution. That said wuzzee would seem to knock out monoalphabetic - as I can't think of a ton of words that end in two pairs of letters - coffee is the only one I think that would work; and that borks the rest of the string.
    I think this is a joke. As it sounds just like Jeff’s unboxing video introductions.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

What's the unboxing, what it be?! I dunno, shut up and see.

Correct guess? 🤔
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

I think this is a joke. As it sounds just like Jeff’s unboxing video introductions.
    Oh holy shit! Hahahahahaha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Wuzzee
    Unbok
    Sing
    Wutiibee
    Eydun
    No
    Shek
    Kit
    Unnzee

What's the unboxing, what it be?! I dunno, shut up and see.

Correct guess? 🤔
    Hah! I'm not to quick today apparently.

Country
    Country Flag

Hah! I'm not to quick today apparently.
    I'm not too quick most days. And the other days I'm even slower.

Brilliantly hilarious Patrick!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

If there is more too it - wonder if it involves circuit tracing - i.e. open vs closed switches connecting to other parts of the board - U36, C17, etc. Not sure how you'd go about decoding that though - or even getting the data set to start with - (i.e. is 1 open or is 0 open?).
    I was exited to have solved it until I got to the h. Either it's suppose to be d or there is more to it. Strange way to transition to another piece of the puzzle though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The books are the the usual for Suntup, which is to say, completely fucking insane: that green cloth binding, silver foil stamping, and carbon black material - the numbered is beautiful (again: I want to touch). Actual PC boards? My God. I only wish the site showed the lettered edition's endsheets and enclosure. Even the easter egg contest (from where the guesses seem to be going) is perfectly fitting of the work.

Well goddamn done.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The books are the the usual for Suntup, which is to say, completely fucking insane: that green cloth binding, silver foil stamping, and carbon black material - the numbered is beautiful (again: I want to touch). Actual PC boards? My God. I only wish the site showed the lettered edition's endsheets and enclosure. Even the easter egg contest (from where the guesses seem to be going) is perfectly fitting of the work.

Well goddamn done.
    You'd think we'd be desensitized to the amazement by now. But every time I'm like DAYUM!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 645 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 566 ... LastLast