Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 645 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any difference between the numbered Horns art portfolio and the lettered one?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. The numbered ones are numbered (1, 2, 3, 4 etc), and the lettered ones are lettered (A, B, C, D etc).

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yes. The numbered ones are numbered (1, 2, 3, 4 etc), and the lettered ones are lettered (A, B, C, D etc).
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Is there any difference between the numbered Horns art portfolio and the lettered one?
    Aside from Jerome’s very astute response, I will add that there was no Lettered edition of that portfolio. There was only a single edition where some were designated with a letter instead of a number. And it was non-sequential. Over and out.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Aside from Jerome’s very astute response, I will add that there was no Lettered edition of that portfolio. There was only a single edition where some were designated with a letter instead of a number. And it was non-sequential. Over and out.
    I LOVE randomness. It reaffirms that the universe is always in chaos.

New idea: publish a S/L book numbered 1-500, but only actually sell 250 copies, numbered/lettered at random. The book should be something about the randomness of life-a person(s) killed by someone using a somewhat random selection process
    Maybe even one single book with the same number/letter as another. Ship the duplicate to jeffingoff.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

New idea: publish a S/L book numbered 1-500, but only actually sell 250 copies, numbered/lettered at random. The book should be something about the randomness of life-a person(s) killed by someone using a somewhat random selection process
    Maybe even one single book with the same number/letter as another. Ship the duplicate to jeffingoff.
    And it should have scratch-n-sniff, maybe on the signature page, with totally random smells. Nobody's ever done a good scratch-n-sniff S/L or Lettered, it is a wide open marketing opportunity.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OFFER for Misery up to $5250!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSANE
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'll never forget the first time I saw that Family Guy bit; when I saw the drums appear at the left of the screen, but still had to wait for Peter to reach them, I lost my mind.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

And it should have scratch-n-sniff, maybe on the signature page, with totally random smells. Nobody's ever done a good scratch-n-sniff S/L or Lettered, it is a wide open marketing opportunity.
    Scratch and Sniff......aaah reminds me of the long forgotten pc game, Leather Goddesses of Phobos. It had a scratch and sniff card. Luckily the worst thing was a chocolate scratch area. And that was baaaad!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I’ll gladly accept all duplicates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I was sitting down with my copy of The Lottery and I just noticed something:
    Spoiler:
    the title is not printed on the title page—it’s embossed. Really cool! And I’m wondering about the thinking behind it.

Be honest, you photoshopped this right!?

I'm amazed at how these weird things happen to your copies. First you get the only copy of a book that's missing a designation, and now this! That should absolutely be red. I will replace it for you if you wish. It should not be that way, and my apologies. I think I'm just going to remove 23 from the list to avoid any future weirdness. You won't mind will you??
    Paul this is just the universe balancing itself out. I’m not supposed to have a complete set of such gorgeous books so these cosmic adjustments must be made.

This doesn’t bother me at all. In fact I loved it when I thought it was an editorial detail and I love it even more knowing mine is the only one that appears that way. I think it totally fits the story and the person who continues to crash the Suntup party.
    Years down the line, in the eventual Suntup Editions bibliography that will be produced, there will be a special section for "Jeffingoff Variants". There will have to be a small camera crew sent to Jeff's house to take pictures of his Suntup books, and a meticulous check of every headband, tailband, endsheet, title page, and limitation page, to determine just how many of these special variants exist. I will make a lot of posts about it in great detail and it will all be much fun
    Who knows what will be discovered. Maybe it’ll turn out that The entire text of The Cat in the Hat Comes Back isn’t supposed to be bound into the middle of The Road. (I didn’t remembered it being there before but when I read my Suntup edition I thought it made the novel take on an even deeper meaning.) The show could be called the Jeffingoff Editions. Or The Curse of 23.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Or The Curse of 23.
    There was a whole Jim Carrey film about that.

It was terrible, by the way...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Or The Curse of 23.

OMG I forgot about that. How very weird. A terrible movie about the number 23? That pretty much describes my YouTube channel! It's a terrible show that centers on my obsession with the number 23. So many things are falling into place. Another piece clunks into place. All things serve the Beam.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Or The Curse of 23.

OMG I forgot about that. How very weird. A terrible movie about the number 23? That pretty much describes my YouTube channel! It's a terrible show that centers on my obsession with the number 23. So many things are falling into place. Another piece clunks into place. All things serve the Beam.
    Any weird books by Topsy Kretts on your shelves?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Or The Curse of 23.

Any weird books by Topsy Kretts on your shelves?
    Not that I know of. But I’m the least observant person alive.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this would be of interest. The paperweight for Let The Right One In is a complex one to make. Someone had sent us an interesting observation; that the configuration of the colored squares on the prototype in the photos made the cube impossible to solve. We were aware of that, and had already planned for the production run to have a cube with a combination of colors that is solvable. There's a website we used to determine not only an ideal placement (we needed a red square at the corner of one side, but also that its a solvable combination.

It isn't possible to use an actual Rubik's Cube because it would get distorted and damaged during the production process, and any colors would not remain intact due to extended/excessive heat and pressure. So we're making a replica cube to achieve the effect. We also wanted to make sure the colors were accurate, so we used the specific Pantone color codes for each. This is a diagram showing the placement of the squares and the color codes.

A lot has gone into making this one, and it should be a fun paperweight to have.

Spoiler:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing! That's really cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didnt know that one specific configuration was impossible to solve!
    I didnt know that there were configuation impossibe to solve

By the way, Netflix released an interested documentary the other day, titled "The Speed Cubers"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

That’s incredible Paul. And I know you’re just doing this to make me feel better about buying one.

Country
    Country Flag

And I decided to color in the title page myself. I think I did a pretty good job.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, I have carefully reviewed your resume and your job application and I’m afraid we’re going to have to offer the graphic design job to someone else.

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, I have carefully reviewed your resume and your job application and I’m afraid we’re going to have to offer the graphic design job to someone else.
    Damnit.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, Jeff, it's got a Dr. Katz feel to it.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 645 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 548 ... LastLast