Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 645 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 10,976 to 11,000 of 16109

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Boy oh Boy is this is going to be a race to the finish.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm probably going to be ordering the AGE from Letterpress so I don't have my card charged until it's getting ready to ship.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks like a lottery for the numbered. That's the first time I think that has happened. It has been happening for the lettered recently, but this is the first time it has happened for a numbered.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Looks like a lottery for the numbered. That's the first time I think that has happened. It has been happening for the lettered recently, but this is the first time it has happened for a numbered.
    I thought it happened with the numbered 1984

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

NOTE: Due to the last few books being sold by Lottery, designation lookup for Let the Right One in will not be available till the Lottery Draw has been completed on Weds.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn it lol. Well I ordered two gift editions anyways.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$20.00 for shipping the cube?????
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I thought it happened with the numbered 1984
    That was different. Paul took the first 17 emails and then notified the people who were allowed to buy. So you still had to be quick. This is a random drawing from entries received from now til Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay so that's what it was. So there will be around 10 available?

I can see why Paul is bumping up the numbered to 350. The demand is greater than ever right now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Entered the lottery for the numbered, the negative side of this ; i did not buy the AGE for the time being. If the lottery doesn't work out and there's still copies of the AGE left then i'll buy It.

If it's not ...... I'll be 😥

Congrats on the HUGE sell out Paul! 👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Entered the lottery for the numbered, the negative side of this ; i did not buy the AGE for the time being. If the lottery doesn't work out and there's still copies of the AGE left then i'll buy It.

There should still be copies then. I wouldn't wait a month though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

There should still be copies then. I wouldn't wait a month though.
    Trust me, i won't. If i haven't heard anything on Wednesday by 12 i'll buy one immediately.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can see why Paul is bumping up the numbered to 350. The demand is greater than ever right now.
    Signed up for the lottery. I'll probably go for a matching paperweight if that pans out. Over 100 have sold already.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Signed up for the lottery. I'll probably go for a matching paperweight if that pans out. Over 100 have sold already.
    Good luck to you Brian! 😎

My Mood
    Cool

Might have said it before, but I love getting that "moved" email. I think The lottery should be on it's way soon.

My Mood
    Cool

399 AGE of Let the right one in as of 11:10 EST

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Might have said it before, but I love getting that "moved" email. I think The lottery should be on it's way soon.
    I got it too! 😬
    It won't be long now i suppose and for a brief moment there i thought i had received a notification on winning one of the remaining copies of LTROI.

Silly me . 🤭

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you and to you as well! Don't take it personal if we draw each other for the caged death match that Paul has now instituted instead of the lottery. Although, I suppose it's still a lottery of sorts
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you and to you as well! Don't take it personal if we draw each other for the caged death match that Paul has now instituted instead of the lottery. Although, I suppose it's still a lottery of sorts
    I won't take it personal, never do. If it comes to that, so be it. Death smiles to us all, all a man can do is smile back. 😬

Thanks Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

I won't take it personal, never do. If it comes to that, so be it. Death smiles to us all, all a man can do is smile back. 😬 Thanks Brian!
    Indeed!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering $5000 cash for a Misery Number.... anyone?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I know Camelot books has one listed for $6000. Maybe Kim we'll come down on that price.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know Camelot books has one listed for $6000. Maybe Kim we'll come down on that price.
    They don’t really bargain....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

They don’t really bargain....
    I know they usually don't. She said to me in an email that if someone is spending thousands of dollars on their site they might make an exception in certain situations.

Now would that situation be for the Misery numbered edition? Probably not. But who knows

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had a busy few days for some reason....

SO.... I have been wanting to post this but have not had a chance. If you recall, on one of the FB live videos I had a Rubik's Cube on the desk. The first person to notice it during the live broadcast was Patrick. So he wins an ARC of Let The Right One In. Congratulations Patrick!

Then we have someone who first mentioned it on this forum in this post, so he also gets a prize, and that was Noxus35. ARC for you too!

And finally..... the grand prize goes to the person who correctly identified the actual book from the clue. This person wins a PC copy of the Numbered edition of Let The Right One In. And the winner is CyberGhostface, who guessed correctly on this post.

Congratulations to the winners!!

Oh, I should mention. These ARC winners will receive the rarer red variant ARC pictured here.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 645 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 ... LastLast