Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 645 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I haven't read this book yet but I love the film versions of it. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Another great video, Paul. And nice shirt! I was wondering if you noticed the shirt I started wearing for my Suntup unboxings.

This was the first FB live video I wasn't able to watch right as it began. I jumped on near the end and had to watch everything I missed after it was posted. I missed it because the agency I work for called a meeting very suddenly at that exact time to inform us that several of my coworkers were laid off. The universe is sending me a very clear message, I would think.

And yet, there's no way I'm missing tomorrow's pre-order. Raise your Panna to another wonderful edition and always err on the side of joy!

EDITED TO ADD: Everything you shared looked amazing--those lettered editions! and the finished copy of The Lottery! and the F451 AGE slipcase! Really great stuff really close now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, I agree Jeff. Another fantastic video. And great shout outs to Jeff and Kris. I am looking forward to tomorrow but the updates were equally exciting. Is this the one where they will start to have 350 books for the numbered limited, or is that coming later.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yep, I agree Jeff. Another fantastic video. And great shout outs to Jeff and Kris. I am looking forward to tomorrow but the updates were equally exciting. Is this the one where they will start to have 350 books for the numbered limited, or is that coming later.
    Email said one of the titles for 2020 will be increased to 350 so my guess is that it won’t be this one given the short time between that announcement and this one.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Email said one of the titles for 2020 will be increased to 350 so my guess is that it won’t be this one given the short time between that announcement and this one.
    Yea, that would be a real quick turn around to try and do that. Well, there are still a few books to go in 2020. I am just glad that there will be more people who will have
    the chance to get one of Paul's books.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

just got my numbered Fahrenheit 451 looks great!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized the only Suntup artist gift edition I don't own (counting the current pre-orders as well) is Rosemary's Baby.

I know there's only 500 so the value is going to likely go up at lot faster. I need to find one soon.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I just realized the only Suntup artist gift edition I don't own (counting the current pre-orders as well) is Rosemary's Baby.

I know there's only 500 so the value is going to likely go up at lot faster. I need to find one soon.
    You're gonna need two
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One sold for $375 on Facebook last week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

You're gonna need two

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Wow!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    It's a beaut. My 3rd favorite thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

You're gonna need two
    Yep. Any self-respecting Suntup collector wouldn't be caught dead without 'em.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

It's a beaut. My 3rd favorite thus far.

You're gonna need two
    Yep. Any self-respecting Suntup collector wouldn't be caught dead without 'em.
    Though I score very low in self respect.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    Makes one ponder

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone on ebay has one listed for $300. I just lowballed them and offered $200. Let's see if they outright reject it or make a counteroffer.

Country
    Country Flag

Someone on ebay has one listed for $300. I just lowballed them and offered $200. Let's see if they outright reject it or make a counteroffer.
    Best of luck. Most eBay sellers are clueless when it comes to negotiating a deal.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, I had one for sale for far far less 6 months ago, and had trouble selling it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, $300 for Rosemary's Baby GE? That's surprising
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck. Most eBay sellers are clueless when it comes to negotiating a deal.
    The person declined it without a counteroffer. Probably was insulted by my offer lol

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The thing about Rosemary is many want to display the book with the jacket reversed. SO... you have many Suntup collectors with two copies AND it is the lowest print run of any artist/gift for Suntup. When it was released, many didn't know about Suntup. As the following and customer base grows, these people are like vampires trying to suck up anything they can that has already been released. I would not be surprised to see this one push higher. Even without having two copies, it proves a hard one to obtain.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, these are some stunners Paul. The bonus content and paperweight was a very pleasant surprise too

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

if Let The Right One In is the next book it'll be cool if they added the epilogue story Let The Old Dreams Die as well as a nice bonus
    It’s there with “What Kept You So Long?“.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I love the GE cover and the slip for the lettered is amazing! The artwork looks stunning as well!

ISO: Suntup numbered's #239

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will the paperweight be $125 like Horns' was?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 645 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast