Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 645 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, I was away from my computer and then I came back and saw the email. I love getting the "Have you moved emails". It means the books aren't far behind.
    Are you the only other dinosaur that still uses a desktop?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yea, I was away from my computer and then I came back and saw the email. I love getting the "Have you moved emails". It means the books aren't far behind.
    I do. haha. I quite like it to be honest
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I do. haha. I quite like it to be honest
    Me too. I don't own a laptop and my phone is constantly telling me I'm not smart enough to use it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yes I am. And damn proud of it. I am still rockin' a Samsung flip phone. HA.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought you'd be more of a landline guy. Rotary even

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I thought you'd be more of a landline guy. Rotary even
    I still got the wireless land line as well. And what's wrong with a Rotary. As was said in James Bond SkyFall, "Sometimes the old ways are the best."

Country
    Country Flag

I still got the wireless land line as well. And what's wrong with a Rotary. As was said in James Bond SkyFall, "Sometimes the old ways are the best."
    I just like giving you a hard time All in fun I hope ya know.

My Mood
    Cool

Oh I know. No harm no foul. I am cool with it. We are all good.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I know. No harm no foul. I am cool with it. We are all good.
    You'd best give us an update to get us back on track.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I do not have a cell phone or a laptop or a tablet or a Kindle, just a desktop PC. When I went to the dentist yesterday I had to tap on the outside window to let them know I was there because I could not send a text.
    But that doesn't bother me. What does is, should I move a few hundred Richard Matheson books so I can fit the I AM LEGEND Suntup editions in their proper places when I have both, or put them on the dedicated shrine, er, I mean, Suntup shelf? I'm leaning towards moving all the Matheson books, because I think that will look better.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I do not have a cell phone or a laptop or a tablet or a Kindle, just a desktop PC. When I went to the dentist yesterday I had to tap on the outside window to let them know I was there because I could not send a text.
    But that doesn't bother me. What does is, should I move a few hundred Richard Matheson books so I can fit the I AM LEGEND Suntup editions in their proper places when I have both, or put them on the dedicated shrine, er, I mean, Suntup shelf? I'm leaning towards moving all the Matheson books, because I think that will look better.
    Definitely on the dedicated shrine. I fear your other books would get binding envy and the like.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Full update
    Biblomysteries Currently book binding for both numbered and lettered
    The Lottery numbered is on Case Making and Lettered is on Bookbinding
    F451 AGE on Book binding Numbered on case making Lettered on Bookbinding
    Red Dragon AGE and numbered on Case Making Lettered on Book Binding
    Invisible Man numbered on Book Binding Lettered on Printing
    War of the Worlds both ed on Printing
    IAL numbered one it's way back to be numbered Lettered looks to be done and just needs to be shipped.

My Mood
    Cool

Definitely on the dedicated shrine. I fear your other books would get binding envy and the like.
    I agree. I would hate to see an all out book war happen at your place Steve. The carnage would be too much to take in.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

But that means the RED DRAGON would also be out of place!
    Oh....mercy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

But that means the RED DRAGON would also be out of place!
    Oh....mercy!
    That's it then Steve. You are going to have to take every book off its shelf and just start over from scratch.

My Mood
    Cool

IAL Has an estimated shipping date of 6/17/20

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

My vote--Suntup books are shelved next to Suntup books. If you put your Suntup books next to books from other publishers then those other books disappear. They fade from view. The blinding light from the Suntups make it impossible to see any other edition. Your eyes will forever skip over those other books and land, drawn, pulled, and fixed upon the Suntups.

Okay, I tried it, with the exception of two MISERYs, one of which is on display by itself and the other is in with the King books. And since NO ONE here has bothered to take ANY pictures of their Suntup books, I thought I'd finally break the ice and get the ball rolling on that:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I tried it, with the exception of two MISERYs, one of which is on display by itself and the other is in with the King books. And since NO ONE here has bothered to take ANY pictures of their Suntup books, I thought I'd finally break the ice and get the ball rolling on that:

Where's your numbered Rosemary's Baby? You don't have a numbered Rosemary's Baby? Great shelf! I actually started separating the numbered Suntup editions from the AGEs and ARCs. Though I've got something awesome brewing for one of my ARCS that I'll share when it's shipped to me. So that ARC will go on the shelf with the numbered editions and then my system is broken.

The numbered Baby is sleeping peacefully (dreaming evil dreams) in the shipping box with the glare on it.

Country
    Country Flag

The numbered Baby is sleeping peacefully (dreaming evil dreams) in the shipping box with the glare on it.
    AHHH--nice move. Protect that baby!

Country
    Country Flag

What is that to the left of the Horns ARC, Steve?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly what I was going to say. I debated on King Suntup with King books but went with Misery AGE in the Suntup section. King placement is debatable. But the rest are definitely better together. I have a big Thomas Harris Collection and Suntup's will go beside the other Suntups

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice shelf. My Suntup shelf is not fit for public display at the moment. I need to rearrange some stuff.

I keep my Misery AGE on the Suntup shelf and the Misery S/L on my SK S/L shelf. But as part of my reorg I'll probably move the S/L over to join the other Suntups.

As part of my reorg I'll like have to make some tough choices and sell some books off.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

What is that to the left of the Horns ARC, Steve?
    That's the HORNS Prospectus.
    I posted a picture of it in my book thread a while ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 645 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast