Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 645 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Speaking of cows...
    You're doing a limited pressing of Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of cows...
    Future Suntup announcement?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is that the album with the frying bacon?

Oh yeah, Suntup is, well, you know...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that the album with the frying bacon?

Oh yeah, Suntup is, well, you know...
    Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast indeed!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of cows...
    The calfskin is on the lettered edition of The Lottery!

If only my high school had competent guidance counsellors when I was a student. They could have shown me the bookcases of people with different college degrees. Shelves full of paperbacks. Shelves of trade editions. Shelves of limited editions. Shelves of lettered editions. I think that would have demonstrated the benefit of pursuing different career paths. And seeing a shelf of lettered editions would have been all the encouragement I'd need to get a degree in finance or law.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of cows...
    Moo.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

bovine spongiform encephalopathy

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    bovine spongiform encephalopathy
    You mad, cow?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have spent more time with Jeff than my own friends since lockdown.

Help! He is in my YouTube feed now!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

There's only one solution: delete all accounts and soak any and all devices you used to watch these videos in bleach. I am convinced these videos (along with 5G) have caused Covid-19.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

There's only one solution: delete all accounts and soak any and all devices you used to watch these videos in bleach. I am convinced these videos (along with 5G) have caused Covid-19.
    What a way to go out then!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have spent more time with Jeff than my own friends since lockdown. Help! He is in my YouTube feed now!
    That's how he gets you.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

The bookmarks smell very good. You, the people of Suntup did perfume them did you not? I sat and smelled that `the road` bookmark just now, like an addict (of good smells) .. i think someone used these bookmarks when they were out and about looking for a new eau de cologne .. or perfume as it is called

Edited for : Sorry. Mystery solved! There was to be found some incense in that same drawer .. but still, i wonder about that perfume as they, the books smell very good

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    The bookmarks smell very good. You, the people of Suntup did perfume them did you not? I sat and smelled that `the road` bookmark just now, like an addict (of good smells) .. i think someone used these bookmarks when they were out and about looking for a new eau de cologne .. or perfume as it is called

Edited for : Sorry. Mystery solved! There was to be found some incense in that same drawer .. but still, i wonder about that perfume as they, the books smell very good
    I think that might be Eau de Ink
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

I think that might be Eau de Ink
    They are UV Coated. We have a machine at the shop and it’s smell is VERY distinct. It’s a good smell too. They bookmarks are probably toner which have no smell and if ink would be sealed in by the coating. Anything UV coated I find smells really good. Almost like a perfume!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

There was to be found some incense in that same drawer
    Being from Norway, English probably isn't your first language, but that sentence could have been ripped straight from the pages of a Jane Austen novel!

Country
    Country Flag

> Munnecom : True. It`s not. The classics are indeed the ones to blame ! Wait til after i consume Faerie Queene, oh the dread of what offspring that will be ..

> Webstar & Becca : After the smelly incident of yesterday, it smells hardly of no more this `ere day. The drawer in which holds the heavenly smells though, are happily not far away.

-

All the best !

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I need to huff some dank bookmarks today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, is this what we have come to? Huffing bookmarks. Truly a sad state of affairs.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of cows...
    Moo.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Speaking of cows...
    Moo.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    4 legs good two legs better. An Animal Farm Suntup book would be awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

What where are the clues for the next release .. if any ?

My Mood
    Cool

I think just that it's mystery stories.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    From Paul's email...

"This is a very unique book for us as it marks our first release in the mystery genre, containing six stories by six different authors, along with a new introduction written by the original publisher of these tales. "
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    From Paul's email...

"This is a very unique book for us as it marks our first release in the mystery genre, containing six stories by six different authors, along with a new introduction written by the original publisher of these tales. "

Yes, i think it will be a collection of short stories handpicked by Paul from one (or maybe more) publisher(s) . Sort of a "best of" kind of deal.

The fact that there is no Facebook live nor a teaser video leads me to believe that it's a non-existing anthology.

Now another guess of mine is that the original publisher in question could be Otto Penzler, the man behind the Mysterious Press S/L edition of Cujo.
    Paul did an interview once with him so i did some research on him and noticed that his publishing house devoted entirely to mystery and crime stories.
    Now i don't know much about Mysterious Press and if there were any notable short stories that came from it.

But i do know that Otto Penzler has worked with the likes of Joyce Carol Oates, Isaac Assimov, Elmore Leonard and many others.
    He has also edited a lot of crime fiction anthologies of both reprints and newly commissioned stories, although i don't know if he also published any of these anthologies.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 645 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast