Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 645 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Talking about Jeff's videos, my mother told me yesterday she is a big fan of them and finds him very funny. For some strange reason, she especially enjoys the ones in which he unboxes items from a press called Suntup Editions.
    Oh that's great! That's one viewer I definitely want to win over. Now I'm going to rewatch my videos and groan in discomfort! Which is pretty normal when I watch my videos.
    It is like thinking a movie is appropriate for the parents and you watch it with them and it is filled with brutality and sex that is completely inappropriate. Embarrassing.

Now when I WATCH one of your videos I am going to cringe thinking of Ms. Suntup's convictions being under attack.

Honestly, Jeff, you should be ashamed.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    According to the status page ; bookbinding has now begun for The Lottery numbered.

One step closer. 📚🤓
    I love watching the colors change .
    We are sooooooo close on I AM LEGEND AGE and F451 Numbered editions!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wish I knew how to do them. I mean do them at all. I don't even know how to make a video and upload it.
    There's nothing to it. REALLY. Nothing to it. I use an iPhone 8. And a free app called Splice.
    Jeff. You are talking to a phone dinosaur. I am still rockin' the flip phone.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea. I can't wait to get some shipping notices.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea. I can't wait to get some shipping notices.
    Yeah, that would be great!
    Too bad i missed out on that F451 numbered though, couldn't afford it at that time.
    I am, however, looking forward to receiving the IAL & F451 AGE.
    Those really looks awesome. 😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I am still rockin' the flip phone.
    I think you have a leg-up on the rest of us security-wise these days.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    It does what I need it to do. Make phone calls. I got the industrial strength (construction style) case. It's taken a beating by my clumsy hands and it still works.
    I see no need to upgrade. And yes, I might be a little more secure than the smart phones.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Great point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I still don't own a cell phone but the way things are going now I might have to break down and buy one.

Oh yeah, this is the Suntup thread...Suntup is grrrrrrrreat! Tony the Tiger told me so.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Steve, Tony is never wrong and Suntup is great. Back to Suntup. I am curious to see the book with the mystery stories. I haven't read many mysteries so it will be fun when I get to that one. And of course the last big one should be awesome. I am very excited for that.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Last?!? Never say the word 'last' when speaking of Suntup Editions!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Last?!? Never say the word 'last' when speaking of Suntup Editions!
    Sorry, your right. I should have said following or next or something like that. I beg forgiveness.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I forgive you your your instead of you're.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I forgive you your your instead of you're.
    Son of a BITCH. Man I really can't win. It's pretty amazing if you think about it.

I read this book once called ON WRITING. Now I can't help but look for things like that.

Suntup is still great!

My Mood
    Cool

I tend to write and post pretty quick. I guess I just need to take my time.
    Yes. Suntup is great.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Suntup is great.
    Come on, aren't you all tired of hearing this!? Suntup sucks!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntup for president…of N. Korea.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes. Suntup is great.
    Come on, aren't you all tired of hearing this!? Suntup sucks!!!
    Suntup sucks, they give nothing to complain about!!!!!! Not happy being happy. 🙃
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tend to write and post pretty quick. I guess I just need to take my time.
    Yes. Suntup is great.
    Don't sweat it, Mike. Steve is an evil being called an "Editor". All the great writers had/have one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So thanks primarily to Suntup, and a little help from Letterpress, I now have to order a barn.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So thanks primarily to Suntup, and a little help from Letterpress, I now have to order a barn.
    Better be climate controlled. And none of that square dancing business. And no cows. But let me know when you move in and I’ll come by with a bottle of scotch for a barn-warming.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Better be climate controlled. And none of that square dancing business. And no cows. But let me know when you move in and I’ll come by with a bottle of scotch for a barn-warming.

No need. It's just to store the original shipping boxes and materials.

Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes! During the restoration of my home, some asshat threw out the shipping for my Misery AGE. It’s the only one I no longer have.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I very much wish that when I saw this my first thought was "haha that's silly to keep all that stuff" but actually it was "i wonder what a reasonable price for a storage unit is around here"

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of cows...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 645 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast