Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 645 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes, you can have both a starting bid and a buy it now option. Once bidding starts, the BIN option is removed.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Am I correct in hypothetically assuming that if there is eventually a new Suntup King book and there is an AGE , that the AGE will be a free for all or will purchasers of Misery AGE get first dibs? Also how come Jeff didn't say Tremblay once in his F451 ARC unboxing video? I look forward to Tremblay being pronounced every video.

There is no right of first refusal for Suntup AGEs so I assume that will continue to be the case when Paul does Pet Sematary. SST tweeted my Cabin at the End of the World unboxing and I think Paul Tremblay retweeted it. But obviously he didn't watch it because I haven't been threatened by lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    I can't speak about the King AGEs, but I can say that there IS an upcoming unboxing that will contain a Tremblay story!
    YES! Ten-Word Tragedies should be dropping any day now! Tremblay! Malerman! Others! I'd be pretty happy if Paul did a Malerman book. Or a Tremblay book. But I'm not sure those authors would fit the Suntup catalog.
    Where did Pet Sematary come from? Are there rumors?
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Am I correct in hypothetically assuming that if there is eventually a new Suntup King book and there is an AGE , that the AGE will be a free for all or will purchasers of Misery AGE get first dibs? Also how come Jeff didn't say Tremblay once in his F451 ARC unboxing video? I look forward to Tremblay being pronounced every video.

There is no right of first refusal for Suntup AGEs so I assume that will continue to be the case when Paul does Pet Sematary. SST tweeted my Cabin at the End of the World unboxing and I think Paul Tremblay retweeted it. But obviously he didn't watch it because I haven't been threatened by lawyers.

I can't speak about the King AGEs, but I can say that there IS an upcoming unboxing that will contain a Tremblay story!
    YES! Ten-Word Tragedies should be dropping any day now! Tremblay! Malerman! Others! I'd be pretty happy if Paul did a Malerman book. Or a Tremblay book. But I'm not sure those authors would fit the Suntup catalog.
    Nah, I'm just feeding the flames of speculation.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, I'm just feeding the flames of speculation.
    Jeez, if it were Pet Sematary, I’d be selling my car to get that spare misery that’s floating about!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it now the normal to sell Suntup resale items out of the Suntup Press thread?
    Shouldn't aftermarket sales be listed in the "For Sale" threads?
    My apologies if stepping where I don't belong..

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

These are crazy times. A bit more leeway is allowed (but not encouraged).

Would you like to apply for a Facilitator position?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oh good. In that case, I have a Lettered Misery for sale. It belonged to the publisher. Today only: $30,000. Comes with a COA.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Paul: Today only, I'll trade you 3 cases of Costco TP (personally delivered), AND an original Alan Moore From Hell art piece- one of the 3 rare pieces he did for TABOO (because I know you have great taste). Now, tell me- that is a hard bargain...

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it 1-ply or the good stuff? That could make the difference.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh good. In that case, I have a Lettered Misery for sale. It belonged to the publisher. Today only: $30,000. Comes with a COA.
    Will you accept a ten year payment plan? :-P
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two Miserys lettereds HAVE changed hands in the $16K range in the last month. That is INSANE... and speaks volumes to the beauty and desire for this book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That is impressive. They are fantastic books. Man, I can wish right...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I trust that guy
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I don't know if I trust that guy
    Come on man, it has a COA!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Coronary
    On
    Arrival

Spoiler:
    from excitement
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed you fixed the printed spine label on The Lottery. The title now runs the standard way reading top down. I was wondering if the top up was intentional before.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Good eyes Jeff. Even I missed that one. I guess Brother and Time Machine don't do it that way just for aesthetic reasons.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed you fixed the printed spine label on The Lottery. The title now runs the standard way reading top down. I was wondering if the top up was intentional before.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Good eyes Jeff. Even I missed that one. I guess Brother and Time Machine don't do it that way just for aesthetic reasons.
    You kids are spending way too much time in Paul's candy store.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Again, I make no apologies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No news there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not much gets passed you guys! You are not the first to have noticed this. But to answer your question, yes it was intentional. That was how we originally designed it, but I had changed my mind and forgot to update the imagery. There is no 'wrong' way with regard to the direction the label runs on the spine, it's just that we are more used to the way it's showing now. Perhaps the three greatest book designers of the twentieth century used to have the type running up the spine. All British and most European books used to do it that way. American books are the opposite. Well spotted.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Split the difference and do the spine title in column form.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No difference to split... it is done.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No difference to split... it is done.
    Future titles...duh

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not much gets passed you guys! You are not the first to have noticed this. But to answer your question, yes it was intentional. That was how we originally designed it, but I had changed my mind and forgot to update the imagery. There is no 'wrong' way with regard to the direction the label runs on the spine, it's just that we are more used to the way it's showing now. Perhaps the three greatest book designers of the twentieth century used to have the type running up the spine. All British and most European books used to do it that way. American books are the opposite. Well spotted.
    Guilty, i was one of those . 🤭

In other news ; i received the IAL ARC in good condition, thanks again Paul! 👌🏻👍🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 645 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast