Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 645 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

14 left. But I am pretty sure this won't last long now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work takes up a lot of time to achieve perfection Paul. The numbered edition looks awesome and jaw dropping at the same time.
    Even though i haven't bought it myself.🤭
    But the part about the AGE got me excited.
    So here i am, sitting and eagerly awaiting to see what the "exciting news" will be . 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

John F. Kennedy Raenas will become famous soon enough Raenas will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the IAL upgrade Paul, it looks stunning. Your approach to book making is rather like doing art than an actual business!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Jaw-dropping is right. The new design for IAL looks stunning - I love those marbled boards!

The upgrades look amazing, Paul. Thank you!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW, can't wait to get that one home!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks All. Pleased you like it. This one has been a long road, but we are almost done. TTM will ship next followed by I Am Legend. Tomorrow will be the email about the AGE.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

11 left so get them while you can.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul, that looks awesome. Mines athe AGE, so looking forward to the email.

Outstanding again
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Paul, I managed to avoid the numbered IAL because I was not completely blown away by the paper boards and now you do this! I just put the remaining copies under 10

P.S. can you ship this with my letter?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    11 left so get them while you can.
    I bet these sell out this week (maybe even today) as people continue to check their emails, especially those at work or on monitored connections. There are only 9 left now, so clearly this has gotten people to get out their proverbial checkbooks!! Maybe especially for those who are relatively new to Suntup Editions, the new boards just make it pop in a way it didn't before, and might be drawing some new eyes...

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Wow Paul, I managed to avoid the numbered IAL because I was not completely blown away by the paper boards and now you do this! I just put the remaining copies under 10
    And this! I didn't even think about lettered-only folks who might decide to now add this to their queue...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, no problem. The Lettered and Numbered for this will ship at the same time. Thanks for the order.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Yes, no problem. The Lettered and Numbered for this will ship at the same time. Thanks for the order.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    And this! I didn't even think about lettered-only folks who might decide to now add this to their queue...
    Yea... he got me at Red Dragon

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

These IAL upgrades once again prove Suntup Editions is a class act!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I think the book looks much better now in these pics. Good job, Paul! Love that you keep working on it until it's right.

My Mood
    Cool

9 left.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's not much to be said other than what has been mentioned already- I am so excited about this edition! I love that the spine is still parchment, and those boards, though...
    2 Suntup editions dropping within the next 2 months!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice upgrade Paul !!
    Are you going to be changing the skin on the slipcase as well?
    My apologies if this was already discussed.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a shipping notice for Time Machine? Im pumped to read this one. I made a deal with myself when I started with Paul to read EVERY book he puts out. My least fav has been Hill House but the rest? HUGE fans of... I mean some are in my top favs now. Just finished Rosemary and loved it (watching movie now as well due to Pauls recommendation and it will be the oldest film I have ever watched. I have 35 mins left when I get home tonight). I have never read a Wells book so looking forward to reading the 4 Paul is doing. I should be done Gone Girl (WHICH I LOVE) in a few more days to a week and hoping that Time Machine is arriving in time to fill my bookless void. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Nice upgrade Paul !!
    Thanks, appreciate that. The slipcase isn’t covered in any skins. It’s paper and cloth. That hasn’t changed.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone got a shipping notice for Time Machine?
    The Time Machine should be shipping in about two weeks. I will update the status page when I have a specific date. The books are now on hand though. Just prepping at this point.

My Mood
    Cool

That's great Paul. Can't wait to get this one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a shipping notice for Time Machine?
    The Time Machine should be shipping in about two weeks. I will update the status page when I have a specific date. The books are now on hand though. Just prepping at this point.
    I will pick up a small book to hold me off. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Nice upgrade Paul !!
    Thanks, appreciate that. The slipcase isn’t covered in any skins. It’s paper and cloth. That hasn’t changed.
    Got it..lol, my mistake I forgot, the "skins" are for Red Dragon. 8)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a shipping notice for Time Machine? Im pumped to read this one. I made a deal with myself when I started with Paul to read EVERY book he puts out. My least fav has been Hill House but the rest? HUGE fans of... I mean some are in my top favs now. Just finished Rosemary and loved it (watching movie now as well due to Pauls recommendation and it will be the oldest film I have ever watched. I have 35 mins left when I get home tonight). I have never read a Wells book so looking forward to reading the 4 Paul is doing. I should be done Gone Girl (WHICH I LOVE) in a few more days to a week and hoping that Time Machine is arriving in time to fill my bookless void. lol
    I loved Hill House. But I loved Rosemary's Baby more. The last part of the book, the "falling action," was unexpectedly different than the rest of the book. It struck me a certain way that made it feel like two stories and I loved it. I felt like that is where I connected to the author most.

The last portion of the book . . .
    Spoiler:
    felt like a dark comedy. An indictment of religion. The way Rosemary brushes off the cult as irrelevant as she accepts her child. How parenthood is greater than devil worship. Loved it!

I read The Time Machine--it was the only Wells I've ever read and it is something I refer to when I think of social class. It's been a while but I'm eager to read it again. As well as discover the other Wells books. I'm mostly intrigued by The Island of Doctor Moreau. The way everyone lobbied for it has me very curious.

Might I suggest you read:
    The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker or Damnation Game by Barker if you're looking for something longer to fill the wait.
    Or how about Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke (strong BROTHER vibes!)
    Or Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe if you want something deep and heartbreaking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 645 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast