Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 645 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    cross posting from the classifieds for those who might be interested, but don't venture to that thread much. Although I just love everything Paul had done I find myself in a position in which I have decided to sell both my Lettered Porfolio and the lettered books as a set. Classifeds post
    Hope everything is okay! Those are some big ticket items. Good luck.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Was perusing the dinged sale last night, went to regular stuff and clicked Waste Lands Large Unframed Remarqued ... and much to my surprise there was one available. I had done the same on day of release right after I got the e-mail but wasn't able to add to cart; I figured it was pre-sold out, and that was that. Didn't look again until last night. Texted w/Paul just to make sure this wasn't a glitch, turns out the glitch was on day of release. If anyone is interested, you might want go back and check on something you thought you missed out on ... there was at least one Waste Lands Large Remarqued still available. Glad I did!

P.S. Still haven't opened my Lettered EOTD Portfolio; need to get pesky kids out of the house.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my numbered EOTD portfolio in yesterday. Absolutely first class. As nice a production (if not more so) as any limited edition I own. So glad I got one. The bonus items are fantastic too!

I think you've found your calling, Paul.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My lettered portfolio is still at my Mail forwarders...

...hopefully i can get it shipped sometime next week
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Money has been seriously tight, but I finally ordered a print from Paul last week. The entire experience was impressive. I appreciated the email and Facebook messenger updates. And the packaging! Seriously above and beyond. Not even my local USPS office could mess the print up! I was pleased with the entire experience. And the print was pretty damn nice too! Many thanks, Paul and Suntup! Looking forward to buying more! Now to find some wall space...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Money is tight for me too. I've had to pass up so many books I've wanted, including a lettered edition that I REALLY, REALLY wanted! But sometimes I have to eat.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eating is overrated
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Eating is overrated
    Skinny is cool when you need a SK book/art, etc.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Got my numbered EOTD portfolio in yesterday. Absolutely first class. As nice a production (if not more so) as any limited edition I own. So glad I got one. The bonus items are fantastic too!

I think you've found your calling, Paul.
    Alan, thanks. Pleased it finally arrived! Enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    My lettered portfolio is still at my Mail forwarders...

...hopefully i can get it shipped sometime next week
    You will have the unique distinction of being the last person to receive their portfolio!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Money has been seriously tight, but I finally ordered a print from Paul last week. The entire experience was impressive. I appreciated the email and Facebook messenger updates. And the packaging! Seriously above and beyond. Not even my local USPS office could mess the print up! I was pleased with the entire experience. And the print was pretty damn nice too! Many thanks, Paul and Suntup! Looking forward to buying more! Now to find some wall space...
    Dez! I can breathe easier now. Finally you're a Suntup customer. Welcome to the dark side. And thanks for all the nice words.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally finished my video of the EOTD portfolio opening.
    Enjoy.

Thanks to stroppygoblin, and to Paul.

https://www.facebook.com/15247657814...6362333760804/

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Enjoy.

BEST EOTD OPENING VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy.

End credits are frightening
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Enjoy.

Hope you saw all of them...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha brilliant!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome video, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Enjoy.

Hope you saw all of them...
    Oh, yes, indeed.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to thank the Academy....

I had no idea you had gone to that much effort on this video! It cracked me up. The way you coordinated the timing of the postal delivery was an amazing feat. And I also saw the final scene. Probably the scariest 3 seconds ever recorded on film!

Great job on the video Jerome!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

I had no idea you had gone to that much effort on this video! It cracked me up. The way you coordinated the timing of the postal delivery was an amazing feat. And I also saw the final scene. Probably the scariest 3 seconds ever recorded on film!

Probably more frightening than "Here's Johnny" in The Shining.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Probably more frightening than "Here's Johnny" in The Shining.
    Way more...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and great Job Simon on the post production work!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was sick. RF honestly I hope you win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That was sick. RF honestly I hope you win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't.
    #1- I never opened the actual EOTD portfolio.
    #2-Since Paul helped in the video, he can't honestly choose me as the winner.
    #3-I disqualified myself to Paul prior to posting the video.

The fun was had in the whole creation of the video.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whole heartedly agree. It was a blast being involved in the creation of this. I'd only really dabbled with video editing before and this production has taught me so much. Thanks again to Jerome for inviting me to participate.

Oh and if you think the ending was scary, you should see some of what what ended up on the cutting room floor...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Whole heartedly agree. It was a blast being involved in the creation of this. I'd only really dabbled with video editing before and this production has taught me so much. Thanks again to Jerome for inviting me to participate.

Oh and if you think the ending was scary, you should see some of what what ended up on the cutting room floor...
    I’m glad I didn’t see what ended up on the floor (or in the bowl!)
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stay tuned.
    There will be a contest to see what you can find in the video.
    Simple stuff...
    Maybe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 645 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast