Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 645 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Well, I was about to start work on that Horns artwork portfolio someone mentioned previously (yes, there will be one), but I will respond because someone gave me neg rep: "You didn't even combat his points. Maybe there isn't holes." So here are my comments on that.

1. There are people spending $675 on a book they have never touched just to say they own a Suntup book. Some are even entering a payment plan.

Part of the reason I didn't announce Horns until Misery was published and out the door was because it didn't feel right taking money on another book without delivering on my first. People are more comfortable now because they have seen Misery, and have satisfied themselves that I can deliver. So yes, people are spending money on a book they never touched (happens all the time in the small press world.)

As to the part about just to own a Suntup book, sure maybe there is some MOFO or FOMO or whatever in there. I'll be the first to tell you that if you can't afford it, or it will put you under any sort of financial pressure, then don't buy it (say's he who once spent $10K on proofs because he simply had to have them. Lessons learned.)

I don't see a point with regard to the payment plan comment.

2. There are people that think this book will reach 2x, 3x retail when it sat for six hours on a Sunday. I am with David/Brian on this. I'd be shock to see it enter the four digit range being that Hill has more limiteds than novels. Also if the casual Hill fan wants a limited of Horns they'd go after PS'. This will be worth most with rights to the next book, which means you'd have to sell yours before you ever saw it as I am sure then next one will be announced before summer 2019.

Okay, I'm making books not selling stocks, so I don't have much to say about the investment side of things. I've never bought a book with the though of whether it will appreciate or not. But if your point is that people should be careful if the only reason they're buying this is to make some money in the hopes it will appreciate, sure I agree.

As to the book sitting for 6 hours on a Sunday, I don't know what this has to do with anything. Does the fact that it took 6 hours to sell out have some sort of impact on resale pricing? If so, I'd imagine it would have a positive effect. That's a fast sell out for a book of this price point. Obviously there is a high level of desirability around it. I do agree though that it won't see the sort of resale values that Misery did.

3. "Different Stratosphere"...
    The numbered book style has been done on better books (Centipede's Ender's Game)
    Wooden cases have been done as well and isn't very book shelf friendly (Best example of one that is is American Gods lettered)

"The numbered book style" isn't making sense to me so I can't comment on it. As for wooden boxes, this is a debate about art. I could put the lettered editions in a clamshell box, but I don't want to. The book demands a box of me, so I make the box. I have seen some amazing displays with these, and other releases from other publishers, and they look great. A lot of collectors like to display their books this way.

4. You are paying high prices for snake skin spines and 14kt gold... ON. A. BOOK.

Yes, ON. A. BOOK. Isn't it wonderful. I guess you don't think so. They just aren't for you then, which is fine. But this is another one of your incorrect assumptions. The snakeskin spine on the Numbered edition represents a small part of the total production cost. The bulk of the cost is attributed to the letterpress printing. The 14-karat gold cross, while not cheap, is still a small part of what makes up the entire production. Does it impact price, sure, but to single out these two elements in the context of paying higher prices is not accurate. There are many other factors such as paper, printing, page count, cover materials, leather, endsheets, bookbinding and so on. And I'm not including my time I put into this, which is basically from when I wake up in the morning, until I fall into bed at night. I do stop for lunch, dinner, etc. See family too. Everything else is this.

As to the price being high, it isn't. It's actually low. For me to make a decent profit margin on either the lettered or the numbered, I would have had to retail them for more than what I did. Sure, I'm in business and I need to make a living, but I also want to make beautiful books, and sometimes you have to compromise.

I've already spent too much time on this, but after being challenged on the neg rep I received, well you know me and challenges...

Peace
    Amen, Paul. And I think he meant the ‘numbered style’ as in the style of the 2 piece slipcase enclosure on the numbered edition of Horns, as that is how the CP Ender’s game is encased. Of course, it isn’t just the same as Ender’s Game with the die cut and all, but that’s beside the point apparently.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Who the hell gives negative rep to a publisher? (Unless the publisher screwed someone, committed fraud etc., which has not even been suggested here).

I've seen some stupid shit in my time, and boy, this one makes the podium.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Who the hell gives negative rep to a publisher? (Unless the publisher screwed someone, committed fraud etc., which has not even been suggested here).

A negative reputation mark on a book forum which no one sees and is simply a comment of a comment is the most stupid thing you have ever seen? What world do you live in? It literally told him to actually address points...
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m Scottish. We don’t have Kool-Aid we have Irn Bru. I bought the numbered Horns as Misery was beautiful and Horns looks beautiful and I collect Joe Hill and Paul Suntup is a cool mofo.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to the book! Horns is one of my personal favorite Hill novels and Congratulations to everyone who scored a lettered/numbered. I decided to bow out in hopes of a future King S/L and limiting my Hill collection a bit. However, if this hadn't already had an S/L in existence I would have been all over it. I'm going to head over to Camelot and see if there are any GE's left and save my wallet for a little bit right after a vacation (thanks for the tip Brian!)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post

A negative reputation mark on a book forum which no one sees and is simply a comment of a comment is the most stupid thing you have ever seen? What world do you live in? It literally told him to actually address points...
    ok, I was with you on the cool aid part, as that is a comment on the customers not the publisher (or at least that's how I interpreted it), but I can't agree with you on this or whoever gave the neg rep. I was shaking my head on that one.

There is ABSOLUTLY no reason Paul needs to address those corncerns/comments, he is making a product and it is up to the customers to decide if they want to buy it or not. I don't think he needs to justify if its "unique" enough.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some one gave me a positive rep, and I thank you. But they also brought up how kept on saying that I only got two and missed out on Misery. For all those who thought I was complaining or whining, I want to issue a public apology. It was not my intent and I won't do it again.
    That's it. I hope my apology is accepted. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There’s no need for an apology, Mike. No worries.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Some one gave me a positive rep, and I thank you. But they also brought up how kept on saying that I only got two and missed out on Misery.
    FWIW, I didn't take it as whining etc.; it's only logical: in a Suntup-centered conversation on a King-centered forum, why wouldn't any of us feel like we missed out if Misery (the lone Suntup King production) was the one that got away? I sympathize with this and other collector "dang it!" moments.

Keep sharing, MikeDuke.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    There’s no need for an apology, Mike. No worries.
    Agreed.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll at least you got one thing right... The last part of your name.
    seriously, you are sort of a tool.

BTW, feel free to leave me a neg rep as well because I don't really care.

Tool: (noun)

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

2.) Someone whose ego FAR exceeds his talent, intelligence, and likeability. But, of course, he is clueless regarding that fact. He erroneously thinks he is THE MAN!

3.) Someone who others normally refer to as a prick, dick, or schmuck.

4.) Someone who acts like a dick, because...well...he's compensating.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wish I knew who this was aimed at!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I guess I’m one of the Kool-aid drinkers, so I’ll throw my hat into the ring. The way I see it is those of us who are excited and joining in on the conversation are doing nothing different than a bunch of guys and gals watching the Super Bowl together, rooting for their team. It’s a form of partying. Nothing wrong with that IMO. That said, and as Paul said himself, there’s nothing wrong with criticizing SE products, as long as it’s done respectfully. The only thing I hope is that Paul doesn’t pay anymore attention to this than he has to. He’s essentially the quarterback of the SE team and no good can come from the opposition getting inside his head.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a huge fan of all Paul's work but Horns itself doesn't do it for me. I couldn't justify $700 on that one even as fantastic as it looks. Maybe I will kick myself down the road but that is just a bridge too far at those prices.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I knew who this was aimed at!
    Gonna guess “unwise” Is that part Cook is referring to. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

P.S Thanks for the support guys. It is appreciated .

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

2.) Someone whose ego FAR exceeds his talent, intelligence, and likeability. But, of course, he is clueless regarding that fact. He erroneously thinks he is THE MAN!

Haha okay but aren't you a tool by your own definition:

1. You are trying to make others like you by responding negatively to me.

2. You don't know my talents or intelligence. I don't know yours either so that was an odd attack. If I even said what I do you would then take that as an inflated ego. So I won't attack you back the same way.

3. Everyone is a prick, dick, or schmuck at some point.

4. Compensating for what? My dick? What does this even imply haha?

You copy and pasted this from Urban dictionary, so I will add in 5 that you forgot.

5. I am Kanye West.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

2. You don't know my talents or intelligence. I don't know yours either so that was an odd attack. If I even said what I do you would then take that as an inflated ego. So I won't attack you back the same way.

You copy and pasted this from Urban dictionary, so I will add in 5 that you forgot.

5. I am Kanye West.

I think you just insulted yourself (or complemented yourself) according to the Urban Dictionary.

Top definition for Kanye West

Word: Kanye West

Definition: Kim Kardashian's other ass.

Kanye West needs to chill out at the Grammys. Beyonce doesn't need help from Kanye, or anyone else, for that matter.

#kanye#the grammys#kim kardashian#ass#grammys crasher

by D.S. Credito March 19, 2015

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

5. I am Kanye West.

I think you just insulted yourself (or complemented yourself) according to the Urban Dictionary.

Top definition for Kanye West

Word: Kanye West

Definition: Kim Kardashian's other ass.

Kanye West needs to chill out at the Grammys. Beyonce doesn't need help from Kanye, or anyone else, for that matter.

#kanye#the grammys#kim kardashian#ass#grammys crasher

by D.S. Credito March 19, 2015
    I know it was sarcasm. I don't think Kanye is highly regarded my the masses. I'd probably the definition if it was literal though.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Haha after seeing these comments you guys are drinking the Kool-aid on this one.
    How so? Who is drinking koolaid? Interested to hear your thoughts....
    Sure

1. There are people spending $675 on a book they have never touched just to say they own a Suntup book. Some are even entering a payment plan.
    2. There are people that think this book will reach 2x, 3x retail when it sat for six hours on a Sunday. I am with David/Brian on this. I'd be shock to see it enter the four digit range being that Hill has more limiteds than novels. Also if the casual Hill fan wants a limited of Horns they'd go after PS'. This will be worth most with rights to the next book, which means you'd have to sell yours before you ever saw it as I am sure then next one will be announced before summer 2019.
    3. "Different Stratosphere"...
    The numbered book style has been done on better books (Centipede's Ender's Game)
    Wooden cases have been done as well and isn't very book shelf friendly (Best example of one that is is American Gods lettered)
    4. You are paying high prices for snake skin spines and 14kt gold... ON. A. BOOK.

A vast majority of you are drinking the Kool-aid - Part of a delusional cult that will buy into whatever your leader puts out. I commend Paul for being so successful on reaching his crowd and the books are pretty, but come on you guys need to relax.
    "Drank the Kool-aid" is derogatory. Delusional is hyperbolic as well as derogatory. No one is committing suicide or murder to be a Suntup customer.

There are people who want to jump on the bandwagon. All evidence shows that people who want on this particular bandwagon are not delusional at all. I'm highly rational and a member of the band.

1. I own Suntup books. There is no doubt in my mind they are a value at issue price. Not one of his books is available under issue price on the secondary market.

2. Again. None of Paul's books is worth less than issue. The rebounds are worth three times issue or more as a set. Numbered Misery is worth almost ten times issue. Horns is worth four digits without a doubt especially with the rights. I do agree that there is less of an upside for Horns than Misery.

3. Show me a numbered book that matches Paul's production values. You mentioned Centipede's Ender's Game. It looks like a normal Centipede numbered to me. The Centipede site certainly doesn't make the book appear special in any way. So yes, Paul's production values are apparently superior to other publishers.

4. Don't forget the Japanese silk and letterpress printing. I guess I missed your point here. You are welcome to go purchase the paperback if it is sufficient for your desires.

Haha insult? Where? If you are referencing Kool-Aid, it is a pretty valid analogy. If the analogy fits that's not my fault.
    Saying people "Drank the Kool-Aid" and are delusional are ad hominem personal attacks, and absolutely not a valid analogy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Back to the book! Horns is one of my personal favorite Hill novels and Congratulations to everyone who scored a lettered/numbered. I decided to bow out in hopes of a future King S/L and limiting my Hill collection a bit. However, if this hadn't already had an S/L in existence I would have been all over it. I'm going to head over to Camelot and see if there are any GE's left and save my wallet for a little bit right after a vacation (thanks for the tip Brian!)
    You're most welcome, Lori and glad you'll be scoring an AGE! I purchase a lot of books through Kim and it's rare these days that you pay once it's ready to ship.

To address some of Paul's points; I apologize if I personally insinuated the price was too high for the S/L. I don't think it is and it wasn't conceived for the "casual Hill fan". Sorry, folks, but you can't step into a Cadillac at Kia prices.

What I meant by the 6 hours it took to sellout is I hope no one gets hosed by a flipper at a higher price when it was available for hours vs. minutes. Albeit, 6 hours is a still pretty damn impressive time to sellout.

Completely agree with you as well, Mike (amd013) that Paul has already spent way too much time addressing this. The votes have been cast via the wallets and pocketbooks.

I don't know why anyone would have problems with the payment plan that Paul has put into place. Pass me the pitcher so I can take another big ol' swig, but Paul could have said, "Tough. If you can't pay for it right out, not my problem". Instead, he offered even more people, people like me, to have a chance at a shot to own one of these beautiful productions. I understand that some folks still wouldn't be able to afford it. I honestly feel for you as I was there once myself not very long ago at all. The AGE is a steal IMO at $85 bucks so order it through Kim if you can't pay today She's great people and it will be well packaged.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never thought I’d say this...but after the back n forth I was almost hoping for another NRB post to change the subject...then get back on point...cheers
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I never thought I’d say this...but after the back n forth I was almost hoping for another NRB post to change the subject...then get back on point...cheers
    Any discussion that provokes a Simpsons clip is a winner in my book. LEADER!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 645 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast