Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 645 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

So, the announcement date is 9/27/18. At 9 AM.

Paul could probably have picked any day to make the announcement. This day is on a Thursday, which would seem an odd choice, unless maybe the date is significant.

9...27...18...9 AM. All multiples of nine. The number nine has something to do with this book, MARK MY WORDS!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe its a calendar!!! Lol

Suspense is ramping up!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post

Paul could probably have picked any day to make the announcement. This day is on a Thursday, which would seem an odd choice, unless maybe the date is significant.

9...27...18...9 AM. All multiples of nine. The number nine has something to do with this book, MARK MY WORDS!
    Nine rings of power were made for men in the Lord of the Rings....
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

9 circles of Hell in Dante's Inferno....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

In Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality. Christ died at the 9th hour of the day and...wait...is there gonna be a Suntup Editions Bible?? Holy shit. Will he get Jesus to sign it you think? Wait a second. Is Paul Jesus?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

The 9th published Stephen King fiction book is Different Seasons. The 9th fiction book (King & Bachman) published overall is Firestarter. I could definitely go for a 4 volume Different Seasons limited!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

9? 99? 19. Paul is doing the next DT book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

OK. Going off that 9 theme, I located this list of 9 horror books recommended by King Himself (that's right, I always capitalize the H when using pronouns referring to King).

https://the-line-up.com/horror-books...y-stephen-king

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    9? 99? 19. Paul is doing the next DT book.
    That would be HEAVEN. I really think Grant has dropped the ball with their later editions. Both of my copies of WTTK and Black House have binding issues. I actually had to send my first copy of WTTK back and get a replacement. And that one is coming undone. And all my emails go unanswered.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    In Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality. Christ died at the 9th hour of the day and...wait...is there gonna be a Suntup Editions Bible?? Holy shit. Will he get Jesus to sign it you think? Wait a second. Is Paul Jesus?
    Paul once said he's bigger than Jesus. I might be thinking of a different Paul though.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Paul once said he's bigger than Jesus. I might be thinking of a different Paul though.
    Wrong Beatle - it was actually John Lennon that said that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Wrong Beatle - it was actually John Lennon that said that.
    AH. Then I must apologize to Sir Paul for the guilt by association.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Again, I throw this out there. The next Suntup book (we assume by clock) is being announced next week. I am offering to trade a copy (letter not my $ copy) with rights for a Misery numbered. I thought I had a deal going but it is now not on the table so... someone could be happy or not.. any gamblers?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A countdown clock....a clockwork orange, maybe?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

House With a Clock In Its Walls? Timing would be pretty good with the movie just coming out.
    Would LOVE to see any John Bellairs limited edition. Part of the magic of his books was the Gorey illustrations and covers. Would be very cool to see what Paul could do with it. Though, I don't know if anyone would do a limited of a book for younger readers. The Face in the Frost was his only (fantasy) adult book. Fun to speculate for sure.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    A countdown clock....a clockwork orange, maybe?
    REAL HORRORSHOW

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes a countdown clock is just a countdown clock.

This thread has gotten hilarious.

I bet Paul is laughing his ass off.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul got a role in hbo watchmen

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

What he said. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What he said. lol
    What he said.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, for sure. I bet he's having as much fun reading them as we are coming up with them. But, yeah, most likely just a countdown.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

An 27 is 9x3, 18 is 9x2 and 9 is 9x1

So a countdown and 321

Lift off!

2001: A Space Odyssey
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

What he said. lol
    What he said.
    What you all said.

And yes, this has been very entertaining.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

What he said. lol
    What he said.
    What you all said.

And yes, this has been very entertaining.
    That's what she said!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, I throw this out there. The next Suntup book (we assume by clock) is being announced next week. I am offering to trade a copy (letter not my $ copy) with rights for a Misery numbered. I thought I had a deal going but it is now not on the table so... someone could be happy or not.. any gamblers?
    Late to the game..... What are you offering and what are the rules?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 645 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast