Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 645 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Does Magdalena have a website or anything for her art? A cursory googling isn't turning up much.
    ccording to her bio on the Suntup site, she's not working in her chosen field currently. She's only doing the occasional commission/freelance work. So it makes sense that there's be no web presence. Kind of a shock though, because she's awesome.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Does Magdalena have a website or anything for her art? A cursory googling isn't turning up much.
    Magdalena has an instagram where she does post some of her art: https://www.instagram.com/bubug_/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Magdalena has an instagram where she does post some of her art: https://www.instagram.com/bubug_/
    Wow, this is amazing!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

was there a place to enter your number to match for Horns, or is that not necessary since its on file? I didn't notice one, so just wondering if I missed it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    was there a place to enter your number to match for Horns, or is that not necessary since its on file? I didn't notice one, so just wondering if I missed it.
    No, there wasn't.
    While ordering, there was room though for making comment.
    That's where I noted my number.

sk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Right. Length of the book. I did not even think of that. Paul, just another innocent question. And not a criticism because the book looks great. The GE and Lettered both have a certain saying on the book or case somewhere. Will the numbered have that as well?
    Mike, hey. No the numbered edition will not have that text on the enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Brian was right. Horns!

https://suntup.press/horns/
    Was hoping I was right anyway. For us diehard Hill fans, the teaser trailer was pretty much the give away. And the fact that it's Paul's favorite Hill novel.

Thanks again, Paul for turning me on to Hill with this novel. Or maybe I should hate you for it LOL. Fine line, my friend . And another huge thanks to Chad for selling me his extra copy of HHH at publisher's price; which now opens up the preorder for me on the numbered at least. I'm hoping to have a shot at all three.

Congrats on scoring the opportunity to publish this book, Paul as I'm sure you're over the moon right now as much as us other crazed Hill fans. And I completely agree about not cutting corners. We're getting more for our money. The aftermarket as already proved that.
    Brian, I’ve been meaning to respond to you. Yep I think you had it out of the gate. And thanks for the good words.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Right. Length of the book. I did not even think of that. Paul, just another innocent question. And not a criticism because the book looks great. The GE and Lettered both have a certain saying on the book or case somewhere. Will the numbered have that as well?
    Mike, hey. No the numbered edition will not have that text on the enclosure.

Brian was right. Horns!

Was hoping I was right anyway. For us diehard Hill fans, the teaser trailer was pretty much the give away. And the fact that it's Paul's favorite Hill novel.

Thanks again, Paul for turning me on to Hill with this novel. Or maybe I should hate you for it LOL. Fine line, my friend . And another huge thanks to Chad for selling me his extra copy of HHH at publisher's price; which now opens up the preorder for me on the numbered at least. I'm hoping to have a shot at all three.

Congrats on scoring the opportunity to publish this book, Paul as I'm sure you're over the moon right now as much as us other crazed Hill fans. And I completely agree about not cutting corners. We're getting more for our money. The aftermarket as already proved that.
    Brian, I’ve been meaning to respond to you. Yep I think you had it out of the gate. And thanks for the good words.
    Thanks Paul, I was just wondering.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Any thoughts on a Misery portfolio?

Mike
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

…..ahem.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[
    Brian was right. Horns!

You're most welcome. Might be too early and too close to the same subject matter, but I'm gonna throw this out there again away. I'd love to see Rosemary's Baby in the Suntup pipeline

Like I said over on the CD forum; It's gonna be nuts with the ordering tomorrow morning and I'm sure glad I was able to go in through the outdoor Thanks, Chad!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    …..ahem.....

Where’d you find that?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will be curious to see how long these last publicly.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    …..ahem.....

Where’d you find that?
    It's made up. It's a suggestion.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Any thoughts on a Misery portfolio?

Mike
    Good question. There are no plans currently for an art portfolio.

…..ahem.....

You like the idea of a Royal in there, or some of the keys that were left over?

Might be too early and too close to the same subject matter, but I'm gonna throw this out there again away. I'd love to see Rosemary's Baby in the Suntup pipeline
    :-|

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ooh, a leftover Royal key paperweight would be phenomenal!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Typewriter in a snowglobe…..or.....leftover keys in paperweight...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually love both ideas. Although I would put something different in the snow globe. Or do two globe versions. Watch this space.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually love both ideas. Although I would put something different in the snow globe. Or do two globe versions. Watch this space.
    Very Nice

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool

Totally agree Brian I think I mentioned Roesmary's Baby as well. I think it would great.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Totally agree Brian I think I mentioned Roesmary's Baby as well. I think it would great.
    Paul made a face. Not quite sure what that means
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, seems the links went live before the published time. I actually got in about 6 minutes early using the link in the email, but I was afraid maybe I clicked the preorder link for HHH customers, so didn't want to violate the honer system so removed it from cart. The link at the butom of the product page weren't live at that time, but when I refreshed at 4 minutes till, it was live, and by that time the Lettered was out of print. However I see the numbered is still not sold out, thought about getting another one, but to be honest it would only be so I could sell it for a profit. Decided that's not the way I roll, so decided to let a true fan snatch one of the remaining ones.

EDIT: hmmm, well I stand corrected, looks like my computer clock is 3 minutes slow. I wonder how that happened, thought it was supposed to sync with the internet time. But at anyrate, I was still in about 6 (really 3) minutes early.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still there so a chance for everyone

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hmmm, seems the links went live before the published time. I actually got in about 6 minutes early using the link in the email, but I was afraid maybe I clicked the preorder link for HHH customers, so didn't want to violate the honer system so removed it from cart. The link at the butom of the product page weren't live at that time, but when I refreshed at 4 minutes till, it was live, and by that time the Lettered was out of print. However I see the numbered is still not sold out, thought about getting another one, but to be honest it would only be so I could sell it for a profit. Decided that's not the way I roll, so decided to let a true fan snatch one of the remaining ones.
    You added the lettered to your cart before removing it?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

EDIT: hmmm, well I stand corrected, looks like my computer clock is 3 minutes slow. I wonder how that happened, thought it was supposed to sync with the internet time. But at anyrate, I was still in about 6 (really 3) minutes early.

still 33 left. Horns was my favorite HILL book. $675 is a lot of $$.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a lettered, 2 S/Ls and 3 gift editions....like amd013 I was unsure how computer clocks ran in CA vs. CT so I was refreshing every 3 seconds starting at 11:59am....I got live at about 11:59:30 and only bought lettered first. Since I've bought before, all I had to type in was my email and choose it and everything else (address etc) populated...saved time....was lucky....then went back and bought S/Ls and Gifts

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 645 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast