Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 645 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 13,076 to 13,100 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    First Christmas. Then New Years. Now this Wednesday (Suntup Eve) and Thursday (Suntup Day).
    I can't wait for this Thursday's announcement of the Suntup edition of The Mailman by Bentley Little.
    If that is the course the Universe takes, atoms will split. 2020 will seem a sweet lullaby.
    I was really hoping this would be kept a secret. Oh well, now everyone knows what book it will be. **sigh**

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    First Christmas. Then New Years. Now this Wednesday (Suntup Eve) and Thursday (Suntup Day).
    I can't wait for this Thursday's announcement of the Suntup edition of The Mailman by Bentley Little.
    If that is the course the Universe takes, atoms will split. 2020 will seem a sweet lullaby.
    I was really hoping this would be kept a secret. Oh well, now everyone knows what book it will be. **sigh**
    Sorry Paul....at least I didn't mention that Paul Tremblay was doing the forward and signing. I didn't want Jeff's head to explode.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

A Bentley Little book cannot exist on a shelf with a Suntup edition. It'll tear a hole straight through the Whole and then we will have the None. It's proven quantum science. I felt a ripple in existence just having this discussed.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Paul....at least I didn't mention that Paul Tremblay was doing the forward and signing. I didn't want Jeff's head to explode.
    With Cormac McCarthy signing as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So, if Interview with the Vampire is not one of the two books in February..

How about The Sentinel by Jeffrey Konvitz? Fits the bill, kind of; debut novel, author's still alive.

Any more guesses?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

I am still holding out hope for Suntup Edition of Dr. Seuss. Maybe I am alone in my thinking...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Any more guesses?
    I'll put my money down on The Wolfen.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

could be The Rats by James Herbert or Suffer the Children by John Saul
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Since we pretty much know tomorrow will be Silence of the Lambs, everyone better be ready to get their artist edition. It's likely going to sell out extremely fast.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Any more guesses?
    Never heard of that one. 🤔
    Have you read it?

I also found one that i've never heard of before; The Fates by Thomas Tessier. I might look that one up soon. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any more guesses?
    this is a good guess
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you read it?
    I haven't, but it's been on my TBR list for a long time.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    could be The Rats by James Herbert or Suffer the Children by John Saul
    I guess the Rats.

EDIT: can't be.. he is dead
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

my guess for February
    THE MANITOU by Graham masterton
    Mastertons first novel from the 70's
    was made into a movie
    first of a series
    Graham is still alive and has published over 100 books.
    to my knowledge no limited edition has been done

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Any more guesses?
    Good guess. I've seen 'The Manitou' guessed as well, but I think 'The Wolfen' fits better with the 'breathing new life into a particular breed of horror novel' description.

Another possibility could be 'The Omen', but as Seltzer didn't write any other novels, to my knowledge, I don't think it's a good guess.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grateful I got Seed now, if I had missed out on Silence I’d be genuinely bummed.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually glad it's not Interview with the Vampire and it's something maybe we weren't all expecting. Excited to see what Paul has up his sleeve.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I'm actually glad it's not Interview with the Vampire.

I hope Paul never does any Anne Rice. Reeeaally not a fan.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I'm actually glad it's not Interview with the Vampire.

I hope Paul never does any Anne Rice. Reeeaally not a fan.
    I completely agree!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More than a little excited for tomorrow!

ISO Suntup Red Dragon ARC
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    More than a little excited for tomorrow!

ISO Suntup Red Dragon ARC
    Wow! Great Harris collection! I've been sort of dreading tomorrow's announcement, honestly: unless you bought SEED- you've got no chance of buying this at issue price, right? I stick by my belief that those who bought RED DRAGON- which was available most of the day, if I remember correctly- should have the first rights at the sequel. But- of course I would think that, and I also understand that would create a rights can-o-worms.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You might have a chance to enter the lottery if there any remaining copies left.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm probably going to end up selling my SubPress numbered of The Silence of the Lambs to help pay for the Suntup numbered.

It'll be nice to have a signed numbered of The Silence of the Lambs. I wonder why Harris only agreed to sign the SubPress lettered edition and not the numbered too since it was limited to 200.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Any more guesses?
    Have you read it?

I also found one that i've never heard of before; The Fates by Thomas Tessier. I might look that one up soon. 😉
    The Wolfen is a great werewolf novel, written by Whitley Strieber, and turned into a pretty decent movie for its time (1981).

He also wrote The Hunger. That's always been one of my favorite vampire movies, despite its failings. I've probably watched it once a year for decades now. It had one of the best intro songs ever for a vampire movie - Bela Lugosi's Dead, by Bauhaus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

Both books were written before Strieber went off the rails a bit with his alien encounter books. There are a couple of follow-up books to The Hunger, which are The Last Vampire, and Lilith's Dream. I must read those again...I've completely forgotten the stories at this point.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No Suntup email yet...stressing
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 645 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 ... LastLast