Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 645 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,225 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my numbered Guests yesterday. It has a clear (Mylar?) cover on the book. Does anyone know if this was just to protect it during shipping, or if it should be left on the book? I display my books spine out, so it looks a little strange among my other numbered editions.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seed lettered. $1685 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I received my numbered Guests yesterday. It has a clear (Mylar?) cover on the book. Does anyone know if this was just to protect it during shipping, or if it should be left on the book? I display my books spine out, so it looks a little strange among my other numbered editions.
    I think you could toss it if you don’t like the look. But it seems there’s a risk of the print getting scuffed/rubbed if you put it in and out of the slipcase often enough. So yeah I’d say it was to insure the book arrived in pristine shape, but I’m keeping mine to preserve the boards. And I happen to like the look of the protected spine. Though I show mine slipcase side out as Patrick instructed me to.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I think you could toss it if you don’t like the look. But it seems there’s a risk of the print getting scuffed/rubbed if you put it in and out of the slipcase often enough. So yeah I’d say it was to insure the book arrived in pristine shape, but I’m keeping mine to preserve the boards. And I happen to like the look of the protected spine. Though I show mine slipcase side out as Patrick instructed me to.

Thanks for the reply. I decided to just leave it on; it's not as noticeable once it's shelved with my other Suntup books. And I can obviously remove it later, if I decide to display it without.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I should get my AE Jonny Got his gun and my numbered Guests tomorrow, plus I just got the "Have you moved" email for my Wolfen.
    Nice
    EDIT:
    I may be wrong. It looks like now the two I am expecting may be stuck in MD.
    We shall see.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

We are hand numbering The Wolfen today. I promise to wash our hands before handling the books.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am applying for a proofreader's job at Suntup.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    We are hand numbering The Wolfen today. I promise to was our hands before handling the books.

Yummy!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I did get both of them and they are really nice. Can't wait for Wolfen.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hi Paul, I just received this beautiful AE of Guests, it's lovely. Might I ask, all the other AEs have been shrinkwrapped (except for Horns because Hill signed) when received but this one was not. It's not that important a question but I have a curious mind sometimes and was just wondering why this one was not shrinkwrapped?

Thanks

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also have a serious question.
    Who does write those numbers and letters in the books?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hi Paul, I just received this beautiful AE of Guests, it's lovely. Might I ask, all the other AEs have been shrinkwrapped (except for Horns because Hill signed) when received but this one was not. It's not that important a question but I have a curious mind sometimes and was just wondering why this one was not shrinkwrapped?

Thanks
    Hi Tommy. Simple answer is that someone at the bookbinder did not read our instructions. We asked for shrink wrap, and we got poly bags. If I had a penny for every time a request or instruction was ignored...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Good question. I stopped doing this myself after the first few books because my handwriting wasn't very pretty. To answer your question, my niece and her daughter number & letter the books.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

We are hand numbering The Wolfen today. I promise to wash our hands before handling the books.
    I'm happy to be 3,000 miles from those donuts I'm looking forward to the Numbered Wolfen, though!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK office is saddened to miss out on this… 🥲
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Thanks
    Hi Tommy. Simple answer is that someone at the bookbinder did not read our instructions. We asked for shrink wrap, and we got poly bags. If I had a penny for every time a request or instruction was ignored...
    It's a lovely book.
    Thanks, Paul

My Mood
    Cool

Wolfen numbered will soon be on it's way.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the shipping notice too! When it rains, it pours.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good question. I stopped doing this myself after the first few books because my handwriting wasn't very pretty. To answer your question, my niece and her daughter number & letter the books.
    Interesting to share
    Do they also sign the books?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Interesting to share
    Do they also sign the books?
    Interesting that you ask this (and I do get the joke!), as I was thinking about possibly having an AE signed by Paul, his niece and his daughter sent to me as a 'unique' Suntup book, bearing the signatures of the publisher and the book "numberers", but on second thought I decided that would be too pushy.

My Mood
    Cool

Got the "Have you moved" email for Johnny got his gun" numbered today.
    Awesome.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Got the "Have you moved" email for Johnny got his gun" numbered today.
    Awesome.
    Me too! And received my AE Guests yesterday, beautiful book!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

That's one of the AE's I did not get, but I did get some and have at least one or two more AE's on the way.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to move closer or maybe you need to send me donuts! Haha!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    The UK office is saddened to miss out on this… 🥲
    As is the East Coast office! 🍩🍩🍩
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 645 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 ... LastLast