Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 645 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Based on that page I would say the AE is not far from shipping (within a few weeks). I think the dates shown imply when all versions should be shipped.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Interview with Paul on Collectible Bookvault posted yesterday:

https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...he-press-vol-9

...about which, Suntup tweeted:

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Zach Harney for Collectible Bookvault, in which I may or may not have revealed another title we currently have in the pipeline. You'll have to read it to find out. 😉
    https://twitter.com/suntupeditions/s...55745388281856
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Very impressive interview with Paul. He has definitely found his passion after a long journey.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Interview with Paul on Collectible Bookvault posted yesterday:

https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...he-press-vol-9

...about which, Suntup tweeted:

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Zach Harney for Collectible Bookvault, in which I may or may not have revealed another title we currently have in the pipeline. You'll have to read it to find out. 😉
    https://twitter.com/suntupeditions/s...55745388281856
    Mentioned in dispatches!

Great interview and beautifully presented with the book photos.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I am reading my classic edition of If You See Her...

this is a long shot lol but does anyone know of a free font that's similar to the Salden typeface used in the book? I want to download this font for my Kindle. I really like this font!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

My Legion (Artist Edition) has been delivered, but is not yet in my hands (delivered to a P.O. box) - can't wait to take a good look.

I just checked Suntup's site out of curiosity and was surprised to see that the Legion AE hasn't yet sold out. While I know Legion lacks The Exorcist's cache, I'd thought general Suntup collector interest would've mopped up the rest of these by now, but perhaps that's only the case with lettered and numbered editions.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw there was some controversy over Mahurin's signature for Legion as it's just a squiggle. I didn't get Legion but he did the same thing for Centipede's Haunting of Hill House and I didn't really take much issue with it. It is what it is, that's just his style.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't book people already know that that is how some people do their signatures? It's just the way it is.

(As for signature quality: we got one J.R.R. Tolkien and we're never getting another).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a blood meridian they want to part with? The lettered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book is The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson.

https://suntup.press/the-amityville-horror/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I intend to hold off on this one but the introduction (from "Laura DiDio, the first local reporter to cover the story, featuring her own true account of what she and her crew experienced upon visiting the house after the Lutzes fled") and afterword ("providing a wealth of historical context by Eric Walter, the director of the documentary, My Amityville Horror") are pulling at me (and a tip of the cap, once again, to Suntup for putting together nice extras such as this).

Nice design, and that leather on the lettered edition - you could lose your car keys in there.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think the lettered is incredible, but I will be happy with the numbered.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad by the choice. I think I might have listed it as a suggestion a few years ago. This was the very first horror novel I ever read (I was 10 +/- 1). I still consider it to be the scariest I read (although I was young and easier to scare). Will try to get a numbered if any available, but I always forget the day they go on sale.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's an impressive lettered edition. Can't wait to see more pictures of it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Glad by the choice. I think I might have listed it as a suggestion a few years ago. This was the very first horror novel I ever read (I was 10 +/- 1). I still consider it to be the scariest I read (although I was young and easier to scare). Will try to get a numbered if any available, but I always forget the day they go on sale.
    If any copies remain following their Matching Pre-Order, these are available for pre-order on Saturday, May 20th at 9 A.M. Pacific. Please note: If any copies of the Lettered edition are available, those are sold through a lottery only, and depending on quantities, the Numbered edition will be available for purchase either by lottery or directly through the online store.
    That is from the website.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    If any copies remain following their Matching Pre-Order, these are available for pre-order on Saturday, May 20th at 9 A.M. Pacific. Please note: If any copies of the Lettered edition are available, those are sold through a lottery only, and depending on quantities, the Numbered edition will be available for purchase either by lottery or directly through the online store.
    That is from the website.

Sorry, I wasn't clear I just meant that on the day that it goes on sale I usually forget to login until I see the email several hours after it has gone on sale. Guess I need to set a reminder on my phone.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Cool

Got you. No problem.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I think the lettered is incredible
    +1

My Mood
    Cool

Got my numbered Hannibal and I love it. Looks amazing. Pics maybe this weekend.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one here have #71 of Hannibal Rising? Looking to trade my copy for that number.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Hannibal Rising is beaaaautiful. Wow.

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Default Hannibal Rising Y

Looking for Hannibal Rising, letter Y. Can trade with another lettered copy or pay cash.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need to make some space, so I am selling a few Suntup books :

Numbered :
    - Seeds : PC : 375 usd
    - The Invisible Man : PC : 375 usd

Artists copy :
    - The Auctioneer : 130 usd
    - The Exorcist : 250 usd
    - Charlie and the chocolate factory : 250 usd
    - Thomas Harris books : Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising : 1200 usd

I also have some proofs available
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

Got my shipping notice for my numbered HEX. YAY.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice for my numbered HEX. YAY.
    Yeah, me too! Looking forward to finally seeing this one in person!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 645 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 ... LastLast