Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 645 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Always exciting to know you have a new Suntup box waiting for you at home.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    If March is Blood Meridian, there's likely going to be quite a few owners of The Road that don't have their number anymore trying to buy it on the secondary market.

The 350 print run helps, but it will definitely be one of the more sought after Suntup releases.

Also, after looking at the wiki article for Blood Meridian, this is pulled directly from the article:

Blood Meridian initially received little recognition, but has since been recognized as a masterpiece and one of the greatest works of American literature

So March is definitely going to be Blood Meridian.
    I think you are right. It is also violent, gripping, and exquisitely written. I don't think there are any other American authors that have one Suntup Edition who've written a work considered one of the greatest achievements in American literature. I might make the argument for the Dark Tower as a series but....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will say it again. I love that "have you moved" email. Now I have two working there way to me. The world doesn't end and Biiblio. Can't beat that with a stick.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Got two packages currently incoming from Irvine, CA. And now the Bibliomysteries “Have you moved?” email. This is all the anti-depressant I need! Well, these books and the meds I’m already taking. Seriously this is sweet sweet relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I will say it again. I love that "have you moved" email. Now I have two working there way to me. The world doesn't end and Biiblio. Can't beat that with a stick.
    Are we the same person?? Hahahaha great minds and all that.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Are we the same person?? Hahahaha great minds and all that.

No Jeff. You are the man. I am just the man behind the man trying to be the man. Hopefully we will get tracking for Biblio soon because that, I don't have.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like IM confused here... HOW MANY BOOKS ARE COMING? LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Enough to keep me happy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    A near overdose of Suntup Editions.

My Mood
    Cool

A near overdose of Suntup Editions.

On the only cure is more cow bell,
    I mean more Suntup books.
    Plus a book from CP on it's way for me. What a way to end the year.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a Gently Used kidney? I might have to sell one of mine to stay on the numbered train in 2021
    You sell the ones you don’t want though no?
    There's a really nice secondary market developing out there as well for folks wanting certain books without rights. A great group of buyers/sellers on the FB group.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I have two books and a dragon coming.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

And I really need to sell some (non-Suntup) books. I have run out of space on my Suntup shelf, and already have a couple of titles sitting in boxes instead of on the shelf. Criminal.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure, but some people are receiving the Red Dragon statue.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have The World Doesn’t End waiting for me at home and Bibliomysteries shipping soon. No statue for me.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WORLD arrived today. It is lovely. And then I received the address confirmation email for BIBLIO. This is a good day.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guesses: Jan: Silence of the Lambs. (Yes, I know, he didn't say "from an author we've published before," but he could be tricking us.) And yes, I think Silence of the Lambs would be considered a BIG book because of the way us Suntup fans have been getting excited in the FB comments about the possibility)

Feb 6th: The Exorcist. (my 2nd guess is Jurassic Park) Fight Club would have been a guess, but I agree with others that the last survey we got was for 2022.

Feb 25th: Interview With The Vampire

March: Blood Meridian

Slightly bummed that no hints lead to The Color Purple, Handmaid's Tale, or The Pillars of the Earth, but the titles this coming quarter have some AWESOME possibilities AND there's always next quarter.
    Last edited by BrooklynAnn; 12-15-2020 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo

Country
    Country Flag

Paul is bringing the MADNESS to March.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just opened the box with The World Doesn't End and it is another lovely edition to the Suntup lineup....dare I say it is bold in its simplicity. It made me chuckle that the slipcase is heavier than the book and it appears both signatures are in pencil but I could be mistaken.

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sold mine to someone who wanted it a lot more, but since I have to open it and make sure it's undamaged, I'll get to hold it and take a peek at least.

Country
    Country Flag

Now a shipping notice for Biblio?? F**k yes.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If March is Blood Meridian, there's likely going to be quite a few owners of The Road that don't have their number anymore trying to buy it on the secondary market.

The 350 print run helps, but it will definitely be one of the more sought after Suntup releases.

Also, after looking at the wiki article for Blood Meridian, this is pulled directly from the article:

Blood Meridian initially received little recognition, but has since been recognized as a masterpiece and one of the greatest works of American literature

You have it all wrong. The March book is going to be a novel which I wrote. How has no one guessed that, given the clues above!?

Spoiler:
    Please excuse my pitiful humor. All this shipping has scrambled my brain.

Regarding Bibliomysteries, I feel that I should mention this again. I've seen a couple comments about being excited to see the "cigar-style" box. Please know that this is simply a term used to describe the structure of the box, and not a comment on the design. Just want to make sure that is understood. It's a great looking box, don't get me wrong, but it's not meant to look like an actual cigar box. And by all means, please continue to be excited!

Carry on...

P.S. Brooklyn, Purple is not going to happen.

Country
    Country Flag

Now a shipping notice for Biblio?? F**k yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

You have it all wrong. The March book is going to be a novel which I wrote. How has no one guessed that, given the clues above!?

Spoiler:
    Please excuse my pitiful humor. All this shipping has scrambled my brain.

Regarding Bibliomysteries, I feel that I should mention this again. I've seen a couple comments about being excited to see the "cigar-style" box. Please know that this is simply a term used to describe the structure of the box, and not a comment on the design. Just want to make sure that is understood. It's a great looking box, don't get me wrong, but it's not meant to look like an actual cigar box. And by all means, please continue to be excited!

Carry on...

P.S. Brooklyn, Purple is not going to happen.
    I shall have a moment of silence to mourn the loss of the prospect of an Alice Walker signed limited. Then I shall move on to other favorite books to add to my wishlist and keep on reading to discover new favorites.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Since we're talking "great American literature," I'll do my quarterly check in - any chance it's Calvin & Hobbes?

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Since we're talking "great American literature," I'll do my quarterly check in - any chance it's Calvin & Hobbes?
    Thank you for the laugh...and I loved them growing up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 645 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast