Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which of the page variant is the rarest?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure this is the million dollar question but what are the odds of Suntup publishing another King book? None, possible, probable, certain, all the above? LOL. I know the marketing is based on keeping us in suspense and there is always uncertainty but given that the future books are all presumably spoken for by those who hold the rights to them, a hint perhaps!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Magic 8 ball says:

Better not tell you now

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I'm sure this is the million dollar question but what are the odds of Suntup publishing another King book? None, possible, probable, certain, all the above? LOL. I know the marketing is based on keeping us in suspense and there is always uncertainty but given that the future books are all presumably spoken for by those who hold the rights to them, a hint perhaps!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The Magic 8 ball says:

Better not tell you now
    mine says: 'dreams are made of this"
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I still see a Suntup edition of Different Seasons in my dreams....
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know this has been brought up in the Suntup facebook group, but did anyone have the problem with pages being cut uneven in The Invisible Man Numbered Edition? I personally don't have this edition, but a few people have reported they have the same problem.

People have reported it's pages 165-172. Not sure exactly how widespread it is.
    By cut uneven do you mean the margins are different? The pages look fine in my copy, but it looks like the text is shifted up higher.

Actually looking through out the book, it appears the text shifts up and down the page through out.

A random sampling of pages I notice anywhere from about 9/16 in to 1 1/4 inch from bottom of page to page number. I didn't confirm measurements, but the distance between top of page and text seems relative to the shift at the bottom.

Perhaps this is intentional?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

That’s a good one (Different Seasons)...I could also see Four Past Midnight or definitely Lisey’s Story (hello manuscripts cube or Boo’ya Moon beast!)...

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s difficult
    to romanticize being the last
    or even remember it as it was;
    a 150 printrun it once had
    when i kept on discovering
    more and more books to collect
    containing all things the world has ever said,
    and every letterpress that Suntup still might have,
    and these are the last two
    i really thought this to be true,
    however, one did move
    Undecided, it left you.
    The last one, still remaining unmoved
    Pensive or not; "heck, i just might do."
    Well.. guess what?
    I just bought the last you.

Congrats on the sell out Paul!!
    I just bought the last numbered edition of The World Doesn't End. 👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very well done! Gave me a good laugh. Should be a beautiful edition. Congrats. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Very well done! Gave me a good laugh. Should be a beautiful edition. Congrats. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to this one, should be a gorgeous edition.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    ...what are the odds of Suntup publishing another King book?
    Better than Centipede Press’ odds.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

This was from an interview almost 3 years ago (February 2018) with Jason Sechrest:

“PS: I am working on some books right now, on pushing them through for approval. I have a proposal being worked up which I am really excited about. If the author agrees, I will be a very happy camper.”

Was just browsing the interwebs, and when I read it wondered which book this was referencing?

...I assumed it was Misery, but then I thought the turn around time from when it was published meant it was another book?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

If anybody is interested I have an artist edition of Suntup's Misery for sale (make offer) or open to trading.

If anybody is interested I also have an artist (Richey Beckett) edition of Suntup's Rosemary's Baby for sale (make offer) or open to trading.
    This copy of Rosemary's Baby is also somewhat unique, I had this signed by Chuck Palahniuk right before covid hit.
    Chuck told me it was the only one he had signed up to that point.

Both copies are As/New,
    Misery is still shrinkwrapped (sorry Kris, but it really is)
    Rosemary's Baby is open only to have it signed.

Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    If, during your cleanup, you come across any PC Merrins Cross cubes...I am your guy!
    One for sale on fans of suntup. Just listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, Rosemary's Baby is the only AGE I'm missing (same with a lot of people)

What's the market price nowadays? I haven't been keeping track lately.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    For Sale

If anybody is interested I have an artist edition of Suntup's Misery for sale (make offer) or open to trading.

If anybody is interested I also have an artist (Richey Beckett) edition of Suntup's Rosemary's Baby for sale (make offer) or open to trading.
    This copy of Rosemary's Baby is also somewhat unique, I had this signed by Chuck Palahniuk right before covid hit.

Both copies are As/New,

Thanks
    Richard
    That is wild that you got Palahniuk’s signature in there. What a great copy for someone to get.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've seen them go for upwards of $500. Richard's copy is on a whole different level though.

Edit: He's a great guy to deal with IMO also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I've seen them go for upwards of $500. Richard's copy is on a whole different level though.

Yeah, but he can be a Dick.

Spoiler:
    Dick is an acceptable nickname for Richard. What did you think I meant?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Spoiler:
    Boo.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a couple numbered editions.

Brother #478. As new in Suntup box with bookmark. $325

The Invisible Man # PC. As new in Suntup box. No bookmark. Does have one issue. The spine label on the book was put on the wrong end of the book.So when the book appears right side up in its slipcase, it is actually upside down. If this was correct the book would be flawless. $240

Prices include media mail shipping in the CONUS. International at cost. Will ship anyway you prefer at your expense.
    PayPal F&F or add 4%
    Email me st rrdunaway@outlook.com for pics and info if interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here still rocking EOTD same number and all titles to the present?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Spoiler:
    Boo.
    Yes.. why yes I am.
    Can't help it, it's in the genes

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

** UPDATE ** - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    For Sale

Both copies are As/New,

PM if interested.
    Thanks
    Richard

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone here still rocking EOTD same number and all titles to the present?

Yep #62
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast