Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 645 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    If some one wants to have a %60 sale, I would be more than willing to take that deal. You really don't know how bad and stupid I feel.
    That's back when I did not know about the "subscription" model and I thought around $700 was a lot at once. If I was smart, I should have bought a bronze subscription. But I did not. Now that was stupid. Boy have things
    changed.
    Bronze was gifts... silver was $3500 I think and that was numbered. Steal of a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If some one wants to have a %60 sale, I would be more than willing to take that deal. You really don't know how bad and stupid I feel.
    That's back when I did not know about the "subscription" model and I thought around $700 was a lot at once. If I was smart, I should have bought a bronze subscription. But I did not. Now that was stupid. Boy have things
    changed.
    Bronze was gifts... silver was $3500 I think and that was numbered. Steal of a deal

Right. That's the one I should have got. I think Silver was Lettered only. Well whatever. I should have gotten the numbered subscription I just did not realize how everything worked and that I would be buying books once a month. It's just a mistake that I made. have to live with. And the fact that I had multiple chances to get Misery, including from the start, makes me feel even worse. But enough about my mistake. I am looking forward to 2024.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've made a LOT more book buying mistakes than that, Mike!
    And I agree with you, looking forward!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    What do you guys think, any chance this upcoming GHOST STORY release w/ a King intro could be a suntup?

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...69904410230883
    That's centipede press. They are doing that book.

Centipede is doing that book, but it's not their edition that will have the intro that King may write.
    I asked Jerad earlier today
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Centipede is doing that book, but it's not their edition that will have the intro that King may write.
    I asked Jerad earlier today
    Thanks for confirming.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope Paul gives some consideration to "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin. The 1924 precursor to "1984" and "Brave New World." Something different.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

changed.

Right. That's the one I should have got. I think Silver was Lettered only. Well whatever. I should have gotten the numbered subscription I just did not realize how everything worked and that I would be buying books once a month. It's just a mistake that I made. have to live with. And the fact that I had multiple chances to get Misery, including from the start, makes me feel even worse. But enough about my mistake. I am looking forward to 2024.
    Bronze was limited books, no AE...I am happy with my bronze medal every day.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    changed.

There was a gift edition one for $750.... then silver, gold and platinum. Platinum didn't sell... that included Roman's...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I could have swore there was a numbered one for $3,500. Not that it matters, because those days are long gone.

My Mood
    Cool

changed.

That's what I thought. Man I should have done that.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

changed.

That's what I thought. Man I should have done that.
    To satisfy my curiosity… can someone explain to me how those Suntup subscription models are structured? What did you get for he money spent n the sub?
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

My Mood
    Cool

One level was only AE
    One level was only numbered
    One level was only lettered
    On level was all 3
    One level was all three and a RN if available.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One level was only AE
    One level was only numbered
    One level was only lettered
    On level was all 3
    One level was all three and a RN if available.
    AE was the CLASSIC and numbered was the BRONZE. I was nervous at the time but listened to several folks who knew Paul and I took the gamble. One of my best investments based on the return, not only the value of the books but the variety of titles, authors, and genres in my library now. The books keep rolling in and my ongoing cost is only the shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

I could have swore there was a numbered one for $3,500. Not that it matters, because those days are long gone.
    Numbered only was $3500. Mine was $25K and I have a Gold which is all proofs, AE's, numbered and Gold. There ware no Platinum sold.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Can’t wait to hear everyone’s guesses on the new announcements. Personally, I have no concrete ideas in any of the hints.

My Mood
    Cool

Numbered only was $3500. Mine was $25K and I have a Gold which is all proofs, AE's, numbered and Gold. There ware no Platinum sold.
    Yea, back then I thought that was a lot of money. But now I just feel stupid. Having all the proofs, AE, numbered and lettered must be quite exciting. I would have been satisfied with just the numbered. But, I was not ready to do that at the time.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Can’t wait to hear everyone’s guesses on the new announcements. Personally, I have no concrete ideas in any of the hints.
    January is Boy’s Life, February is Rebecca. No idea about March.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that Feb and Mar have no classic editions…..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a question.
    When Paul does the 'giveaway's on Facebook or whatever it's called now, WHAT does he usually give away? And how exactly does it work? Do you e-mail him or what?
    It's ALMOST tempting enough to join Facebook!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a question.
    When Paul does the 'giveaway's on Facebook or whatever it's called now, WHAT does he usually give away? And how exactly does it work? Do you e-mail him or what?
    It's ALMOST tempting enough to join Facebook!
    Most of the time it’s just gift certificates. He may have given out a few arcs in the past. And yeah you email him after.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    SubPress already did an amazing Boy's Life. LP has been doing the other McCammon's. I would LOVE to see Paul do Boy's Life but is it too much to hope for????
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

During the livestream session Paul was showing off the pages of a book and people were able to make out ‘2. The Magic Box’ which corresponds with a chapter in ‘Boy’s Life’. Another page looks like it says ‘Winter’s Cold’ which corresponds to a section of the book called ‘Winter’s Cold Truth’.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

March sounds a lot like ‘Born of Man and Woman’ by Richard Matheson.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

During the livestream session Paul was showing off the pages of a book and people were able to make out ‘2. The Magic Box’ which corresponds with a chapter in ‘Boy’s Life’. Another page looks like it says ‘Winter’s Cold’ which corresponds to a section of the book called ‘Winter’s Cold Truth’.
    Paul will never open a book again on the live stream ever lol
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Boy's Life is going to be amazing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 645 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 ... LastLast