Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 645 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m hoping that when the the day arrives to make one particular announcement Paul foregoes the clues and puts….

“April 22……Hannibal”

And watch the frenzy commence, including myself.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Silence of the Lambs AE for sale?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Hi Paul, are you anticipating the April-May-June announcement schedule will drop this week along with the March title?
    We post the next quarterly schedule on the Monday following the last book announcement of the current quarter. It's all locked and loaded, so will be posted then.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That was another great video Paul that dealt with CATCF.
    Thanks Mike. Appreciate it. There are more videos in the pipeline.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be selling my numbered copy of this weeks announcement if it is Dark Matter by Blake Crouch. Please send me a pm if you are interested.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t seen todays live feed due to family funeral, and damn, had to come in here after the first 5 seconds to mention that shirt!

Hannibal!

Love it. Here it comes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I haven’t seen todays live feed due to family funeral, and damn, had to come in here after the first 5 seconds to mention that shirt!

Hannibal!

Love it. Here it comes.
    Just watched it. Wow, my favourite feed in a long time. So much stuff happening. Working on a book for 3 years.

Really looking forward to Q2 blog.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it was a great one. I can't imagine working on a book for that long. I am sure it will be a great one when it's done.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Ordered numbered and AE. They both look great. But the lettered is stunning.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hate to say this, but the three different colors are wreaking havoc with the dogs of...er...I mean with my completeness (completist?) gene.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

235 numbered left.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I really like the illustrations for 'Dark Matter' - just fantastic. The style reminds me a little bit of Phil Hale.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Paul. Got AE and numbered, may try getting a lettered on this as he is my favorite.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

503 AE
    200 numbered
    13 lettered
    That's what's left. Another one that is really moving.

My Mood
    Cool

These are moving so fast, it's hard to keep up.
    462 AE
    188 numbered

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I have the signed (by Crouch) and numbered UK 1st HC from Goldsboro and don’t have shelf room for duplicates, so am skipping this new edition. But if I didn’t have the earlier deluxe edition, I’d be all over this Suntup edition…it’s such a great read, I loved it.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I will be selling my numbered copy of this weeks announcement if it is Dark Matter by Blake Crouch. Please send me a pm if you are interested.
    anyone looking to buy a Numbered copy of Dark Matter, without rights?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Looking for the Suntup artist signed DT cover prints.
    I have I, III & IV. Anyone out there have the others and are looking to move them?
    Thanks for your time!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do all the Suntup editions normally get an ARC? Wondering if HEX is getting one, thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Do all the Suntup editions normally get an ARC? Wondering if HEX is getting one, thanks.
    Not all of them do. Not sure why some do and others don't though...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Paul,
    Any chance of sale of DJ for Replay?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Paul,
    Extra Replay jackets for purchase? I have some but didn’t put them up because every one of my extras were damaged in transit.

My Mood
    Cool

326 AE
    127 numbered
    6 lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Paul,
    Extra Replay jackets for purchase? I have some but didn’t put them up because every one of my extras were damaged in transit.
    shame. I wanted to purchase and frame it. such a great painting.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, how many numbered are left?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Out of curiosity, how many numbered are left?
    As of 10:55am GMT, there are:
    Lettered - 4
    Numbered - 95
    Artist Edition - 311

+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 645 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast