Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 645 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT! Thank you Tim and Yegor once again for a level of appreciation that is just magic. With your review of the Falling Angel set I fell into the first camp--those who own the books and saw them in a brand new light with your words and images. This time I'm in the second--with no chance of owning a lettered this is as close as I can get (minus the feel and the smell) but it is the next best thing to holding one and I am immensely grateful that you've shared this with us. THANK YOU!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome review guys. Really. The pics and the story of the book go hand in hand. I can't wait to read more of these.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, solid write-up!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    whilst I'm not aware I have any particular personal leather fetish
    Newly discovered, Simon
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent write up and photographs yet again. Is there a way to compile these in one place- or at least links? I plan to come back for multiple rereads!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Excellent write up and photographs yet again. Is there a way to compile these in one place- or at least links? I plan to come back for multiple rereads!
    You can always copy the text and pics into a word document, or use the free Google equivalent.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    You can always copy the text and pics into a word document, or use the free Google equivalent.
    Or save the post as a bookmark.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well done again, Guys. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that review of the Lettered RED DRAGON!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind feedback, everyone!

These are a lot of work to put together and it makes me feel nice and warm and fuzzy that they are appreciated . I'm sure Yegor feels the same as he clearly puts a lot of love into his photographs as well!

As far as compiling them for future readability, while it will make it to FB in the next couple of days, those are even more ephemeral posts than TDT... But I'm happy to say that this post, the Falling Angel post, and most likely any future Yegor + Tim collabs have found a home at http://thebookblog.com/.

That one might come back to re-read this is the finest flattery

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

These are a lot of work to put together and it makes me feel nice and warm and fuzzy that they are appreciated . I'm sure Yegor feels the same as he clearly puts a lot of love into his photographs as well!

As far as compiling them for future readability, while it will make it to FB in the next couple of days, those are even more ephemeral posts than TDT... But I'm happy to say that this post, the Falling Angel post, and most likely any future Yegor + Tim collabs have found a home at http://thebookblog.com/.

Bookmarke/ Added to Home Screen!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Awesome! Bookmarked!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bookmarked as well! I skimmed through the Martian Chronicles post - interesting stuff. I plan to go back and read it more in depth when I have time. Is there a full discussion of Hill House, its successes, issues, and eventual demise. I know the basics, but it would be illuminating to read a cohesive discussion about it. For example, I had no idea (or I forgot long ago) that my copies of The Cat’s Pajamas had been meant as part of a larger project.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

updated shelfie!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a classy shelf.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those Red Dragon books are insane. My copies came today. Wowowowowowowow. How many wows are acceptable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

As many as it takes Kris.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Those Red Dragon books are insane. My copies came today. Wowowowowowowow. How many wows are acceptable?

For this? Plenty of wows are acceptable, i still gaze at mine in awe.
    It's a gorgeous AGE that deserves to be admired on a daily basis.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

The lettered is where my eyes are glued mostly. The skin... so reminds me of Pauls first book (EOTD from Dragon Rebound). The numbered and AGE I have not even spent time with really and they are amazing too. hahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered is where my eyes are glued mostly. The skin... so reminds me of Pauls first book (EOTD from Dragon Rebound). The numbered and AGE I have not even spent time with really and they are amazing too. hahahaha
    The numbered Red Dragon is the most beautiful, exquisite book I own. The numbered Rosemary's Baby is second.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

The numbered Red Dragon is the most beautiful, exquisite book I own. The numbered Rosemary's Baby is second.
    Misery is the best numbered I own period and beats 80% of my lettereds to.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If I owned it to compare, I'd probably be singing the same tune.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, i wish i had the lettered or the numbered edition for that matter.
    Both editions look amazing, it deserves every wow that's thrown at it.

I have the age but even that edition is simply amazing, love the elegant spine label too.
    Going back to the lettered edition of Red Dragon, i never paid to much attention to the lettered editions before the contest, but this one has got me extremely excited for Neuromancer.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Me too.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Right now, I would have to say that Red Dragon is numbered is #1. Numbered F451 and numbered RB are ties for second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 645 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast