Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 645 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 ... LastLast
Results 16,026 to 16,050 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following Suntup artist editions available for sale:

Horns
    Horns (Fine book, dented slipcase.)
    Dark Matter
    Animal Farm
    Johnny Got His Gun
    The Island of Doctor Moreau
    Red Dragon
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Let The Right One In
    Fahrenheit 451
    The Outsider
    Hannibal
    The Silence of the Lambs
    The Butcher Boy
    Schindler's Ark
    The Omen
    The Handmaid's Tale
    Replay
    I Am Legend
    Slaughterhouse Five
    Zombie
    A Scanner Darkly
    Stardship Troopers
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Any chance Godfather numbered coming in Jan? I'm moving in Feb so I'll have to change shipping addresses. Excited for that one!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave my wife a Godfather artist edition for XMAS - she loved it.

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

FYI Brian - system says you’ve exceeded your stored messages and can not accept new PM’s.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just got The Magus. Man is that one fine book. Build quality and art are top notch.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just got The Magus. Man is that one fine book. Build quality and art are top notch.
    Dang, if you're talking about the numbered edition, which I missed out on due to lack of funds at the time, or in other words, I was broke.

I have an idea, Mike, give me yours!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I received The Magus numbered a few days ago. It’s a beauty!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boy’s Life is up.

https://suntup.press/boys-life/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see McCammon getting the Suntup treatment. Also great that he is signing the Classic edition. I need to go back and read that one again. It's been a long time.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lettered for sale
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

If anyone is getting rid of their numbered edition of Boy's Life to stay on the train let me know!

**Got one!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

They all look really great. Glad I got the numbered.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Interesting to note that two excellent coming of age novels first published in 1991, Boy's Life and Summer Of Night, have limited editions illustrated by David Palumbo.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The classic is selling fast. 125 left.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looks beautiful! Will it start a long line of Suntup McCammon limiteds I wonder? All my Sub Press and CD limiteds might have to go!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Looks beautiful! Will it start a long line of Suntup McCammon limiteds I wonder? All my Sub Press and CD limiteds might have to go!
    There are only a couple McCammon titles that haven't gotten nice Limiteds done for them. I am thinking Paul did this one because it is such a fantastic book.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    There are only a couple McCammon titles that haven't gotten nice Limiteds done for them. I am thinking Paul did this one because it is such a fantastic book.
    I feel that way about most McCammon's books. I go back and forth on what a favorite would be. Mine is a pretty awesome book. Mystery Walk too, maybe those could be contenders for a new McCammon limited.

Classic Edition SOLD OUT

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I discovered McCammon pretty late, back in 2015, and without a doubt he became one of my favourite writers. While I still didn't read all his books, so far I liked a lot all of them but one (Baal, which I liked but not a lot). Boy's Life, Speaks the Nightbird and Swan Song (which IMO is way better than The Stand) are INCREDIBLE.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I discovered McCammon pretty late, back in 2015, and without a doubt he became one of my favourite writers. While I still didn't read all his books, so far I liked a lot all of them but one (Baal, which I liked but not a lot). Boy's Life, Speaks the Nightbird and Swan Song (which IMO is way better than The Stand) are INCREDIBLE.
    Same here. When I first came across his books, I couldn't believe he had been writing for so long and I had never heard of him. His career is comparable to Stephen King in terms of longevity and quality of his books. Blue World and The Five are great books that don't get mentioned often.

My Mood
    Cool

50 numbered left.
    6 lettered left.

Numbered are left?
    I want one, general public can order?

NVM, figured it out, if anyone is looking to trade a numbered I have other McCammon limiteds I guess I need to move on out and other authors, too

My Mood
    Cool

Numbered are left?
    I want one, general public can order?
    49 are left.

My Mood
    Amazed

While we are talking about McCammon, if anyone has or knows of a Subterranean Press Lettered edition of They Thirst I would love to get a copy!

McCammon proofs always catch my eye (and my wallet!) too.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 645 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 ... LastLast