Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 645 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

And they're gone! Congrats on the sell out Paul! 🎊🎉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I will no longer be collecting ARC/Proofs.
    If you see any ARC/Proofs your interested in, please contact/PM with reasonable offer.
    Thanks

Sent PM!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    If you see any ARC/Proofs your interested in, please contact/PM with reasonable offer.
    Thanks
    Sent PM!
    I did not receive a PM & my mailbox is not full

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks
    PM'ed you.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got the have you moved for Slaughter House Five numbered. Been waiting for that one.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Horror Fan Tom. Can you post what is left? If not, I understand.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That collection was posted by Cook 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    That collection was posted by Cook 😁
    Oh, sorry. I miss-read the post then.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery S/L. $10k shipped with rights. Typewriter remarque and all swag to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Misery S/L. $10k shipped with rights. Typewriter remarque and all swag to!

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new release is Edgar Allan Poe: Poetry and Tales.

https://suntup.press/edgar-allan-poe/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

I got the numbered (which I think looks awesome), and The Tell Tale Heart. Have to stop somewhere .

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fantastic in every detail...other than the almost LeRoy Neiman-ish AE dust jacket illustration which feels very disconnected from the work.

Too many great things to comment on individually, but the Masque of the Red Death illustration is sick (particularly satisfying not only because Masque is awesome, but also because submissions to Folio Society's semi-recent art competition for Masque were almost uniformly awful).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Nice looking editions. If Paul were to do a similar project for the complete Sherlock Holmes, I would be all over it.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Nice looking editions. If Paul were to do a similar project for the complete Sherlock Holmes, I would be all over it.
    Hell yes.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm sure it's been explained, but what's behind 310 as the number of numbered editions?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"Production issues" - got it.

My Mood
    Cool

Got the numbed Omen numbered "have you moved" message.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Got the numbed Omen numbered "have you moved" message.
    That should be beautiful (can't wait to see your pics).

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

April hint: "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

No idea except that this likely is a dead male author (given that they're not signing) who has only been published once which doesn't narrow it down. (Edit: Paul also said this was a horror novel.)

May hint: "This iconic horror novel took the world by storm when it was first published in the 1970s with its claims to be based on a true story. "

Amityville Horror, most likely.

June hint: "One of the most influential horror novels of the 20th century, this book became a pop culture phenomenon. The novel spawned sequels, a cinematic masterpiece and a horror franchise, but it is this original work of literary genius that is the mother of them all."

Clearly Psycho.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    April hint: "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

No idea except that this likely is a dead male author (given that they're not signing) who has only been published once which doesn't narrow it down. (Edit: Paul also said this was a horror novel.)

May hint: "This iconic horror novel took the world by storm when it was first published in the 1970s with its claims to be based on a true story. "

Amityville Horror, most likely.

June hint: "One of the most influential horror novels of the 20th century, this book became a pop culture phenomenon. The novel spawned sequels, a cinematic masterpiece and a horror franchise, but it is this original work of literary genius that is the mother of them all."

Clearly Psycho.
    Think you've got May/June nailed. I'd guess 'Legion' for April.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's Legion or something by Matheson just because I'm looking to get Centipede's 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' in April which is pretty expensive lol and I can avoid those.

It did occur to me that it could be 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' by Bradbury which would be a bummer as that would be something I had to get.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I think 'Legion' lines up closest with the clue - "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

“What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I think 'Legion' lines up closest with the clue - "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

“What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
    Damn that sounds pretty accurate. Yeah I think it’s Legion based on that.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

I like the fact that they are all horror. Maybe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 645 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 ... LastLast