Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 645 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Another author and book I've never heard of. My heavy sci-fi childhood is sure saving me a lot of money now; have only had to get EOTD, Misery, The Road, 1984, and Fahrenheit 451. Still waiting on that first Arthur C. Clark or Isaac Asimov!

How about we do 2001: A Space Odyssey? The traycases are not just black monoliths, but black monoliths full of stars ("My god. It's full of stars") .. could be done with a sealed hologram. And the size of the book could be 11 x 1.25 x 5 or any ratio of 1 x 4 x 9 ("The monolith was 11 feet high, and 1¼ by 5 feet in cross-section. When its dimensions were checked with great care, they were found to be in the exact ratio 1 to 4 to 9—the squares of the first three integers.") Inside, embedded in the cover, a HAL 9000 eye that speaks whenever the traycase is opened ("Good afternoon gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley... and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.") Along the idea of the Rubik's Cube, instead the Star Child in an acrylic ball.

Too much? Not enough?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Still have not received my code for the numbered pre-sale. Hopefully they are still going out and not an issue.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    I always wondered why there wasn't a nice limited of The Dead Zone (I don't count Easton books...nothing against, just not what I consider a limited).

It's my favorite King book after the The Stand. Without getting into politics regardless of which way you lean, seems apropos for the times.
    PS is working on one.
    Yes they are and I sure hope they really put some love into it... magine if Paul had it??????????????????????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Still have not received my code for the numbered pre-sale. Hopefully they are still going out and not an issue.
    Mine took time to come through to but it did...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    And just after I posted this it arrived!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I still have hopes that Paul has his eye on NIGHT FILM. It was on the survey and it's one hell of a book. That's one that I'd be VERY excited to buy.

For those who haven't read it - it really is fantastic.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I still have hopes that Paul has his eye on NIGHT FILM. It was on the survey and it's one hell of a book. That's one that I'd be VERY excited to buy.

For those who haven't read it - it really is fantastic.
    That would be a great one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    WOW. Well, Brian861 you're out (you're certainly not a desperate second chance loser--you actually have a future). Now that I know I'll need a bigger cut of the take, I'm looking to find people who are somewhat more expendable and flexible when it comes to their continued living status. Yeah this is going to be full of betrayals. We need a STUFFED truck.
    Ride or die, Jeff. Bad Boys for life. I'm in. I need to bump off a current numbered holder in the process. Whomever we happen to run across first. Nothing personal, just business.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    WOW. Well, Brian861 you're out (you're certainly not a desperate second chance loser--you actually have a future). Now that I know I'll need a bigger cut of the take, I'm looking to find people who are somewhat more expendable and flexible when it comes to their continued living status. Yeah this is going to be full of betrayals. We need a STUFFED truck.
    Ride or die, Jeff. Bad Boys for life. I'm in. I need to bump off a current numbered holder in the process. Whomever we happen to run across first. Nothing personal, just business.
    All right, count me in.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Offer of $5750 For Subtup Misery number. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THANK YOU. This has been filled for the $5750 Congrats to the buyer and seller. I would still take another one should someone have one they want to sell WHAT AN UNREAL TESTAMENT TO THIS BOOK AND ITS DEMAND... Congrats Paul....
    I'm busying studying armored car routes and looking to assemble my heist team filled with second chance losers who have just the right amount of desperation without an over-abundance of ambition. I have several calls out and I'll get back to your DM Brian 861 (I don't think you're desperate enough, but we'll talk). Anyway, once I have all that sorted I'll be on the lookout for Misery #23.
    LOL that was the wholssale price.. it sold for over $6K is all I can say.....
    Wow! With recent sales, I'll admit it gets really tempting to sell both my Misery and Hill House copies... I keep coming back to fact that Misery is one of my favorite King books, it is of unparalleled quality for a S/L- really lettered quality, and that if I ever sold it, I would never be able to get this one back.
    That's exactly howI feel. When the price kept climbing higher and higher on Kris' posts it was mighty tempting. But, like you, there's no going back after that one and it's also a personal favorite King novel. I would kick myself in the arse IF there were ever another Suntup King edition and I had sold Misery. More likely it will be the only Suntup King limited so that's reason enough to hold on.

On another note: I have never heard of The Auctioneer so I'll be tracking it down. I had never heard of Ahlborn either before Brother came out and I've read four books by her and not been disappointed once(sorry Brian lol)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    All right, count me in.
    I knew you couldn't resist the allure of the criminal element. You're riding shotgun.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

THANK YOU. This has been filled for the $5750 Congrats to the buyer and seller. I would still take another one should someone have one they want to sell WHAT AN UNREAL TESTAMENT TO THIS BOOK AND ITS DEMAND... Congrats Paul....
    I'm busying studying armored car routes and looking to assemble my heist team filled with second chance losers who have just the right amount of desperation without an over-abundance of ambition. I have several calls out and I'll get back to your DM Brian 861 (I don't think you're desperate enough, but we'll talk). Anyway, once I have all that sorted I'll be on the lookout for Misery #23.
    Wow! With recent sales, I'll admit it gets really tempting to sell both my Misery and Hill House copies... I keep coming back to fact that Misery is one of my favorite King books, it is of unparalleled quality for a S/L- really lettered quality, and that if I ever sold it, I would never be able to get this one back.
    That's exactly howI feel. When the price kept climbing higher and higher on Kris' posts it was mighty tempting. But, like you, there's no going back after that one and it's also a personal favorite King novel. I would kick myself in the arse IF there were ever another Suntup King edition and I had sold Misery. More likely it will be the only Suntup King limited so that's reason enough to hold on.

On another note: I have never heard of The Auctioneer so I'll be tracking it down. I had never heard of Ahlborn either before Brother came out and I've read four books by her and not been disappointed once(sorry Brian lol)
    I AM LOVIN her work. I hope (pray) she gives Paul another book!!!!! (also sorry Brian lol)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

You're killing me, Smalls. But great to see you here

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

All right, count me in.
    I knew you couldn't resist the allure of the criminal element. You're riding shotgun.
    Don't you know it. Anybody get's in our way .

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I AM LOVIN her work. I hope (pray) she gives Paul another book!!!!! (also sorry Brian lol)
    Haha, +1. (Gotta "spread it around") Poor Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, if it can get me back on track, go for it!

Country
    Country Flag

Don't you know it. Anybody get's in our way .
    Heat is one of my favorite films And I was pretty fond of The Town as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Order The Auctioneer numbered and artist edition. Between that and the PlayStation 5, my wallet hates me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Order The Auctioneer numbered and artist edition. Between that and the PlayStation 5, my wallet hates me.
    Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Likewise. Getting a 10x return on list price is very tempting, but Misery is a favourite, and my copy is a prized possession.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I overpaid for my copy of Misery (I thought, but I guess not), but I wouldn't ever sell it. It's gorgeous, and it's one of my top 3 books in my collection.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

The Auctioneer looks like a great edition, glad you kept the original cover.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to point out that I thought it was a GREAT move to allow everyone to pre-order the AGE as soon as the book was announced. I think it allows everyone in while the matching numbers and letters are sorted.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Just wanted to point out that I thought it was a GREAT move to allow everyone to pre-order the AGE as soon as the book was announced. I think it allows everyone in while the matching numbers and letters are sorted.
    100%. Paul has been amazing when it comes to trying to broaden the accessibility to the product for people wanting in without diluting the fact he's producing S/L books.

Committing to AGE's for the rest of 2020 was a very cool thing for him to do.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Likewise. Getting a 10x return on list price is very tempting, but Misery is a favourite, and my copy is a prized possession.

HBJ
    I own a red and a black number. It would take an INSANE offer to move either of them... and I mean... INSANE. I’m very proud of them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 645 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast