Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gauntlet Press - The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile scripts

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow is for the price...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

Gauntlet has added a Platinum Edition, signed by Stephen King and Tom Hanks, for $3,000.

https://www.gauntletpress.com/produc...rank-darabont/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Gauntlet has added a Platinum Edition, signed by Stephen King and Tom Hanks, for $3,000.

https://www.gauntletpress.com/produc...rank-darabont/
    YOU CANNOT BUY IT. He refunded my payment (was an ass about it to). He says it will be lottery.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think somehow the word got out before the official announcement.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think somehow the word got out before the official announcement.
    ITs EVERYWHERE now... and he was not very nice about the cancelling process and causing grief. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

i'm so glad I got a King signed one.

Country
    Country Flag

Barry reached back out. He is hooking me up!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Glad to hear Kris! I didn't have any issues with Barry accepting my order.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by superpm View Post

Glad to hear Kris! I didn't have any issues with Barry accepting my order.
    We had some back and forth. I don’t think he knew I was a subscriber.... oh well. Wasn’t meant to be. Glad you got one man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused. This went from "meh" to a completely desirable instant buy (to the tune of 3k)simply because of a King signature? Since when has his signature ever been worth that much?

I guess in the pokemon sense (gotta catch em' all), I get it? But... this seems nutty.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I'm confused. This went from "meh" to a completely desirable instant buy (to the tune of 3k)simply because of a King signature? Since when has his signature ever been worth that much?

I guess in the pokemon sense (gotta catch em' all), I get it? But... this seems nutty.
    Wholly agree.

Reminds me of when the S/L of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop-up came out.

Country
    Country Flag

There is more being done to make it the Ultimate edition than just King and Hanks signature and even still.... It’s an official limited now so of course people will want it. That’s what the majority of the pack
    Do here... we are collectors.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this going to replace the original $1,000 lettered edition?
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    That I don’t know. It’s says sold out but is it? I wish we knew more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

+1. Gauntlet has never really blown me away with anything they’ve produced either.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

There is more being done to make it the Ultimate edition than just King and Hanks signature and even still.... It’s an official limited now so of course people will want it. That’s what the majority of the pack
    It's an official limited, but given that it has nothing written by King except the introduction, it falls into the "works introduced and signed by King" camp, rather than the "King S/L edition" camp, wouldn't you say?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

It's an official limited, but given that it has nothing written by King except the introduction, it falls into the "works introduced and signed by King" camp, rather than the "King S/L edition" camp, wouldn't you say?
    Oh yeah. It be better If the books were printed in this edition as well. Be a lot larger but even Shawshank would make it much more amazing.... and that’s not that many pages. Just to show the difference between it and the script kind of thing.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Despite the news about the signed edition (congrats to those who got one!) this was a book I was interested but lost it immediately when I saw the price of the cheapest edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    It appears there are now three editions being made:
    • Signed Numbered $199
      Signed Traycased Lettered $999
      Signed Traycased PLATINUM Lettered $3,000

Based on that I am assuming there will be two different lettered editions. No indications were made regarding what the PLATINUM lettered has in addition to the added signatures. Glad I only ordered the numbered edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stop with the ridiculous comments. Buy it or don't. Feel free to comment positive or negative, but the U235 comment isn't very funny, and definitely doesn't help the thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Stop with the ridiculous comments. Buy it or don't. Feel free to comment positive or negative, but the U235 comment isn't very funny, and definitely doesn't help the thread.
    May I ask what a U235 comment is?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Jerome was referring to a comment that Steve made which since has been deleted.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you.
    Most welcome.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Duh, of course that's what happened. I was confused for a little bit too. Sometimes I'll forget and think "what is this person talking about, I don't see anything wrong with what anyone said"

I'll then spend 5 minutes looking for a post not realizing it was deleted. Don't worry, I'll catch on eventually
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast