Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As I look into a sky of snow in wonder, I am told that I need to pay more in taxes.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default As I look into a sky of snow in wonder, I am told that I need to pay more in taxes.

Author and artist, pilot and building design.

Steeped in tradition, forged solid by time.

Politically imposed or divinely bestowed.

Infinite monkeys work hard to compose.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Steeped in tradition, forged solid by time."

Diamond?

"Politically imposed or divinely bestowed."
    Appointed?
    Anointed?

"Infinite monkeys work hard to compose"

I recall this idea was Aristotle's
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    "Steeped in tradition, forged solid by time."

Diamond?

"Politically imposed or divinely bestowed."
    Appointed?
    Anointed?

"Infinite monkeys work hard to compose"

I recall this idea was Aristotle's
    I do not see the answer I seek. By the way our wonderful governor here in CT decided to balance the budget by eliminating the property tax credit on your CT state income tax.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...at least he didn't RAISE taxes. LOL...sorry, man.

It's surprising that a lean machine like Government needs more money... it is soo efficient!
    He's not a Democrat is he?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...at least he didn't RAISE taxes. LOL...sorry, man.

It's surprising that a lean machine like Government needs more money... it is soo efficient!
    He's not a Democrat is he?
    Oh yes he is, CT is so BLUE.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am stunned to learn that!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now our esteemed governor wants to double the bottle/can deposit to 10 cents. Guess where the proceeds of unredeemed deposits go?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still no answer here. You all give up?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anything to do with Mount Rushmore

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the answer:

Author and artist, pilot and building design. Wright

Steeped in tradition, forged solid by time. Rite

Politically imposed or divinely bestowed. Right

Infinite monkeys work hard to compose. Write

Manana amigos.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Now our esteemed governor wants to double the bottle/can deposit to 10 cents. Guess where the proceeds of unredeemed deposits go?
    The local landfill?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    The local landfill?
    No, the state holds onto the deposits and what monies are not redeemed go into the general fund. Just another tax.

Those plastic grocery bags are also going to get a five cent deposit.

To hell with a 401k plan, I'm going to double down and save all my cans and bottles and redeem them when the price doubles!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Who gives a dime!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasnt anywhere close lol

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I know the feeling, Shannon.

+ Reply to Thread