Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little Whorehouse in Mejis

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

1. I mean that they don't make anything useful but they are sitting in their nice offices they are pushing their colleagues away and they are licking the boss foot - they agree all the time they make big or small favours... and so on.
    And that's why they get beautiful paychecks.
    2. There are ones who grovel and there are ones who work hard and they are ones who are very good at both. People are not black and white of course - I don't think that either.
    3. I don't really think that. I can understand that you get this impression because it's not easy to make my point clear in this topic because it's a big one and I am not good at expressing myself anyway.
    As I have mentioned my dad is a businessman too, moreover so is my mom. They work very hard, they work their asses off and I am sure they weren't always oh so perfect and good and they must have broken some laws during their lives.
    I don't have a bad opinion about businessmen but it's a fact that in my country there are lots of people who drive BMWs and Mercedeses very proudly however a 5-year-old kid is smarter than them. (But maybe they are the sons of a very hand-working and good businessman or maybe because they are that type of people who is not afraid to lick some feet. - who knows? - Maybe they are just lucky.)
    I don't know how I sound right now but I can say that I don't have a common negative perception of people in big business who are sucessful. But I have no peace with ticks.

If my view is clearer I am happy.
    Okay, I guess we're not going to get anywhere with this part of things, because it still sounds to me like you're operating from assumptions about businessfolk. How they get in their positions etc. To me thats how bureaucrats get their positions, not businessmen.
    But I'm going to move on.

I think she is referring to "some" business men and there certainly are plenty in our country who seem to get ahead by kissing their bosses ass too. There also are those who deserve every bit of what they got through hard work.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    Wow Cozener... you are a brave and smart guy, heh.
    Nah, I was a crazy little bastard that couldn't think two moves ahead.
    Yeah, you were crazy too. That's sure.
    And how did you spend the money? Do you remember?

Roland would have understood.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I think she is referring to "some" business men and there certainly are plenty in our country who seem to get ahead by kissing their bosses ass too. There also are those who deserve every bit of what they got through hard work.
    it's certainly what i meant, that i know. i'm not anti-business by any stretch, but i do believe in ethics.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    it's certainly what i meant, that i know. i'm not anti-business by any stretch, but i do believe in ethics.
    I actually share a strong distaste for those who get ahead this way. I think there should be only one way to get ahead...merit, hardwork, and determination. I am not anti business either. I'm anti asskissing.

Anyhow we've allowed ourselves to get way off topic. Let's get this back to the whores.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Cozener... you are a brave and smart guy, heh.
    Nah, I was a crazy little bastard that couldn't think two moves ahead.
    Yeah, you were crazy too. That's sure.
    And how did you spend the money? Do you remember?
    Yeah, my roomie and I spent it all (and then some) that night on drinks

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually share a strong distaste for those who get ahead this way. I think there should be only one way to get ahead...merit, hardwork, and determination. I am not anti business either. I'm anti asskissing.
    "I'm anti asskising"

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, just to go back to topic:
    Why do people go to prostitutes? I guess there are many reasons but I am interested in your opinions.
    Are you too shy to get into a real relationship? Are they not patient enough? Or are they fond of them without any real reasons?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

they are horny

If you rescue me

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm anti asskising"
    Yeah, me too. Always have been. And its exactly the reason that I'm still a lower level functionary at my company.

Why do people go to prostitutes? Often its because they can get things from pros that they can't get elsewhere...little sexual eccentricities that they can't tell a partner about or discreet sex without attachments. I suppose the reasons are pretty varied though.

Country
    Country Flag

they are horny
    I guess it happens to all the men time to time...
    or am I wrong?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm anti asskising"
    Yeah, me too. Always have been. And its exactly the reason that I'm still a lower level functionary at my company.
    Don't feel bad I'm no more than a glorified stockboy and I get to watch the people who do less advance past me and get more money.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

they are horny
    or am I wrong?
    ...and all the women too.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

they are horny
    or am I wrong?
    So maybe it's not the right answer, dearest.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

they are horny
    or am I wrong?
    So maybe it's not the right answer, dearest.

No no...it's just those times when they are don't always coincide.

Seriously, I am sure there are lots of reasons for it including all those you listed.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I know some men (married or not) go to whores to talk... to have someone who listens to them.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Like I said, people have all kinds of reasons for going to a pro. Maybe a guy feels like he can't tell his wife that he likes to suck a woman's toes so he goes to a pro. Maybe, as in my case, a woman wants to have sex with a man and not have to deal with a relationship. Maybe someone is an unattractive, unlikable bastard and couldn't get sex any other way. The reasons are endless.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know some men (married or not) go to whores to talk... to have someone who listens to them.
    Yes, that's true. Some guys go only for someone to talk to. It's sad that they can't get that (or don't feel they can) elsewhere in their lives.

If you rescue me

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Let's get this back to the whores.
    I think I might have enough room left to sig that...
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Like I said, people have all kinds of reasons for going to a pro. Maybe a guy feels like he can't tell his wife that he likes to suck a woman's toes so he goes to a pro. Maybe, as in my case, a woman wants to have sex with a man and not have to deal with a relationship. Maybe someone is an unattractive, unlikable bastard and couldn't get sex any other way. The reasons are endless.
    So true. I listen to a talk show regularly that has a call girl that calls in and talks about how her job is more about counciling than anything else. Its pretty interesting.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

You must.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go for it Matthew.

If you rescue me

Done. You still here Cozener? Damn, thats one long post. Just click Post Reply, cause if your not done now you'll never be. Its okay we'll understand.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wha? Nah my lunchbreak came along and I had to go work out. But I didn't have anything more to add at the moment

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this has been said before but I find it fucking rediculous that sex is the only thing in our society that is legal to give out for free while being illegal to charge for it.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I don't know if this has been said before but I find it fucking rediculous that sex is the only thing in our society that is legal to give out for free while being illegal to charge for it.
    Yep. Good call Lance my man.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast